What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
See,now you are getting abusive while I'm being polite!!But I don't blame ya,it's actually the common trait of the religious yahoos all over the world.They would always get abusive when they can not come up with anything of substance or what remotely make any sense (which happens every time by the way since they are just incapable of doing so).

Nope. You called me Stupid so I plan on returning the favour. :coffee:

So I am glad you said stuff about yahoo's being abusive :lol: ............. describes your beautifully.

LOL. Then you have nothing to worry about do you ? :lol:

After all religion is redundant and logically this means that the law that was passed had some scientific reason for it.

I have often wondered who in their right mind believed in a Zombi prophet rising from the dead :P

Redundant for the sensible guys,not for the delusional yahoo like yourself.Unfortunately,you guys outnumber us,so......... Hail democracy!! :P

Redundant for the sensible guys,not for the delusional yahoo like yourself.Unfortunately,you guys outnumber us,so......... Hail democracy!! :P

LOL....... still showing the world yahoo's are abusive :lol: ............. its fun to mess with stupid guys :D

So now you are contradicting yourself and saying the Religion IS NOT Redundant ? :lol: ......... that was fast.

Nope. You called me Stupid so I plan on returning the favour. :coffee:

So I am glad you said stuff about yahoo's being abusive :lol: ............. describes your beautifully.

I didn't know that saying someone a stupid and telling someone to stick something up one's *** was same thing!!Religious logic I guess. :D

So let them. Its the cost of doing business. It is good when people pay the right price, nature is in equilibrium.
when the cost of doing business with specific type of asset/machinery increases that business model becomes in-competitive and non viable...in long run there are high possibilities that, that specific asset/machinery would get replaced with the most flexible alternate available in the market causing near extinction of that old type of asset! I know for you its not so difficult to make big claims but reality might be different when you have to actually look after millions of live stock without any return!

Maharashtra is the second most highly conservative Hindu state only after Gujarat.

Maharashtra is a hardcore state,thats why they gave takkar to mughals.

I didn't know that saying someone a stupid and telling someone to stick something up one's *** was same thing!!Religious logic I guess. :D

Its clearly established that there is a LOT you do not know, most of it by your own admission :lol:

You have also demonstrated poor logical abilities.

That is the very definition of STUPID. :P

People who Pretend to issue "Certificates" to others deserve to be told to stick that same certificate in their @ss.

LOL....... still showing the world yahoo's are abusive :lol: ............. its fun to mess with stupid guys :D

So now you are contradicting yourself and saying the Religion IS NOT Redundant ? :lol: ......... that was fast.

Had you actually paid attention to your classes instead of wasting your time on stupid gurus and babas,you could have understood what I meant to say,it isn't necessary to spell everything out and spoon feed to someone.Do learn to read between the lines and words. But guess that's never gonna happen with you guys.

is there anything in our holy books that says that bhagwanji says his followers of dharma are not allowed to eat meat, specifically, beef.

afaik, we have ancient vedic concepts of sattvik,tamsik and rajsik foods

and they list the benefits of the cow, like how it provides us milk/butter/cheese/antibacterial piss etc and helps till our rich fertile lands where everything grew easy.. so we shouldn't kill it (because we didn't need to) stay sattvik, right ?

and then Shivji had nandi the bull.

I can see how the ancients worshiped it.

but still nothing like a bunch of 'thou shall not' commandments or a list of 'haram' like them fascist abrahamics, right ?

@MokshaVimukthi and the rest of the guru babas.. helps ? :what:

when the cost of doing business with specific type of asset/machinery increases that business model becomes in-competitive and non viable...in long run there are high possibilities that, that specific asset/machinery would get replaced with the most flexible alternate available in the market causing near extinction of that old type of asset! I know for you its not so difficult to make big claims but reality might be different when you have to actually look after millions of live stock without any return!

That is pure peculation, Humans have domesticated cattle have had symbiotic relationship for Thousands of years. So in simple terms History proves you wrong.

I support this
This should be implemented in entire India

Had you actually paid attention to your classes instead of wasting your time on stupid gurus and babas,you could have understood what I meant to say,it isn't necessary to spell everything out and spoon feed to someone.Do learn to read between the lines and words. But guess that's never gonna happen with you guys.

I recognize pompous village idiots when I see one. That is when I enjoy humiliating them and then ignore them for their stupidity. ....... so long retard. Let us known when you grow a brain.

Its clearly established that there is a LOT you do not know, most of it by your own admission :lol:

Of course,I've yet to know a lot of things about many things,especially such stupid things like flying monkey gods and wasting milk by pouring over the supposed dick of some indigo chaddy lord!!But I'm not worried since there is a baba like you to give me heads up. :D

You have also demonstrated poor logical abilities.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Hahahahahahahaha...............a religious yahoo,suffering from terminal stupidity,who believes cow is his mother telling me that I've poor logical abilities!!Your type never cease to amuse me.Thanks to you,I'm having a really good laugh. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is the very definition of STUPID. :P

People who Pretend to issue "Certificates" to others deserve to be told to stick that same certificate in their @ss.

Dude,I can not give you a certificate,that I admit.Because I wouldn't know the words to describe your mental state!!

India is a union of different countries or states. Now, under Indian union the radical Hindus wants a country only for them. RSS samhitas directly advocates oppression of Muslims(and later Christians) and want the country go the way of 100% Hindu. We in Kerala and perhaps whole of south India are much more mellower and open minded than these extremist Hindus who comes here supporting ban on beef or other things. North India's violent religious riots, badla-giri, brainwashed monkeys coming out of sakha classes all contributing to the destruction of India and it directly affects minorities. RSS has no love for non-Hindu. that is the truth. Muslim extremism is nothing when you learn that these programmed robots like slave force are barking against minorities. What happened in Gujarat is a open reminder to Muslims and others. Country is going towards bigotry and unlike what we imagined - Progressive and liberal culture. RSS and Hindutva have hacked the agenda.

India is not a union,it is a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom