What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

Not exactly. its the catholic churches who receive the majority of foreign funds . They maintain the churches well, and also use it for conversion activities, though questionable. The recent circular from Home Ministry of foreign funded NGO's had all Catholic christian missionaries in it.

I heard Catholics are more religious compared to Protestant Christians, this one is true for Western countries. The East Europeans told me that after the end of communism, even Protestant church made inroad in their countries when Eastern Orthodoxy was seeing revival in their countries after the end of communism.

Syriac is a variant of Aramaic used by middle Eastern Christians as liturgical language, same way Roman Catholics uses Latin.

thanks for correcting hat guy bro,BTW where are you from ?

He is talking about Kerala Shores.................Keralities had business realtions through sea with Greeks,Romans and the middle East even before Vaso di Gama came.....................
I am talking about the same kerala,I know Zamorin had trade with europeans during roman and greek times, but it was mostly through arab traders, the europeans landed only after portugese.
Zamorin raja let the arab traders build their place of worship,these arab traders when they became quite a few attacked the same king and tried annexing some areas.

I have heard a lot about Korean protestants visiting India.I thought they were just exaggerated tales.
most of korean protestants are very very good people they seem to be very polite as compared to Indian protestants.as a christian myself we don't like the way Indian protestant they seem to have some sort of soft side to America since they are the biggest sponsor of protestant churches in India.at same time iam amazed at rate of protestant growth in south korea.

chruch in goa
685248908_ccc9cae0da_b-600x807.jpg
[/quote]If you think Korean Protestants are polite....I can only imagine how fcked up the Indian ones are.

LMAO,When Portuguese reached Kerala,they found an existing community,who were not under the Pope of Rome,but Under East Syrian Patriarchate of Iraq.They tried to bring them under their fold,causing a split in the community.

Even today,a minority of them follows the original leadership in Iraq.Go check this out The Church Of The East - India

Ini paranki saayippanu keralathil ethiya aadya kristhyaani ennum koode parayanam...:omghaha:.

Did Portuguese brought the name Yeshu/Iesho too (Both are Suriyani-Syriac) :lol:
YESU SAhasranama.jpg

yesunamaskaram2752013111256320.jpg

How is this inculturation?
Is this also part of Earlier, christianity that reached India?

View attachment 39684
View attachment 39685
How is this inculturation?
Is this also part of Earlier, christianity that reached India?

Don't equate the actions of few idiots with action of a community.No it isn't part of christianity that reached India first.

I know Zamorin had trade with europeans during roman and greek times, but it was mostly through arab traders, the europeans landed only after portugese.

It all started before Zamorins.Its all about ports of Muziris (Descriptions can be found even in book 'Natural History' by Pliny the Elder )& Quilon,and goes back to 2 millennia (at least).

Last edited:
Don't equate the actions of few idiots with action of a community.No it isn't part of christianity that reached India first.

It all started before Zamorins.Its all about ports of Muziris (Descriptions can be found even in book 'Natural History' by Pliny the Elder )& Quilon,and goes back to 2 millennia (at least).
LoL that theory is debunked, 2000 years ago,seriously?
This is the same ST.Thomas theory who came to kerala taught Thiruvalluvar sanskrit which later spread to India.
We all hard that.

LoL that theory is debunked, 2000 years ago,seriously?
This is the same ST.Thomas theory who came to kerala taught Thiruvalluvar sanskrit which later spread to India.
We all hard that.

Go read about port of Muziris,Roman coins discovered from around Kodungallur,Kerala.

Go read about port of Muziris,Roman coins discovered from around Kodungallur,Kerala.
Roman coins were discovered even in North India through the Silk route.That doesn't confirm Christianity reached India before it reached Europe.

Roman coins were discovered even in North India through the Silk route.That doesn't confirm Christianity reached India before it reached Europe.

As I said,go read about port of Muziris.And again,the descriptions of travelers & ancient copper plate/stone inscriptions are enough proof for it.If it isn't enough,existence of a Christian community in Kerala,totally unrelated to the faith of Portuguese are an enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom