What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

this is from my city

IMG-20130821-WA0000.jpg
that is a church? Looks like something I saw in Rome :unsure:

Unique design I would say in a strange way...

Don't argue with Sanghis. because, RSS has a Agenda. grouping of different races spread across India including native Aborigines to Caucasoid looking Kashmiris to be postulated as the same people ethnically as per Monkey parivar agenda also called OIT. this is to impose North Indian militant Hinduism which includes opening Sakhas in Temple buildings and amassing swords and daggers to puncture the innocent Infidels living in that region.

Denying ancient Christian groups existence is another ploy they have, so as to organize their anti-Christian agenda. It's true yaar, you and I are patriotic; but that patriotism doesn't matter for radical Hindu extremist/Terrorists because they are for the total annihilation of Christians, Muslims and Jews. Christians are direct targets because unlike aggressive Sunni Muslims who will defend their existence, Christians generally are sheepish. RSS and Sanghi likes no non-Hindu communities to progress and prosper in India. I believe, RSS does not even care for OBC,Dalits and such groups. basically a high castes movement. they show their "love" and "appreciation" towards Parsi's because, they know, Parsis numbering some lakhs are not at all a "threat"(as perceived by monkey parivar). Again, Our existence in India will be questioned if Hindu terrorism grows in India. look, even Kerala is not behind, communities like Nairs, GSB's are totally supporting Hindu extremism most of the times indirectly. So, Mera Bharat Mahaan, Vande Mataram, leikin mein Hindu aatankwadiyon ko support nahin kareiga..jo bhi ho.. bulao mujhe tum caphir..I or nor my people want your approvals. Don't be blind. Nationalism and Patriotism are already "hacked" to be misread as support for Hindu extremism by RSS and such groups.

I find you no different from ultra right winger Hindus like Manvan and Indrani. :lol::lol::lol:

The second church is in Valparia which is near Coimbatore. Yeah St. Mary's Basillica is in Shivaji Nagar.
yes,valparai is very nearer to Kerala border...
shivaji nagara is full of beggars,urdu valaas,pick pockets and totally congested/polluted/noisy area..not an ideal place for any religious activity...
haven't been to many churches around bangaluru..but i like 'Our lady of Lourdes church' near halasooru..not so big like st.marys basillica but calm,neat,well maintained and beautiful..

shivaji nagara is full of beggars,urdu valaas,pick pockets and totally congested/polluted/noisy area..not an ideal place for any religious activity...
haven't been to many churches around bangaluru..but i like 'Our lady of Lourdes church' near halasooru..not so big like st.marys basillica but calm,neat,well maintained and beautiful..

I have not seen the one in Ulsoor, but I went to a wedding in Banaswadi at St. Vincent Palloti Church. I liked it.

29bg_nhtb_sidel_29_1282362e.jpg

vmtodPCCIEOTTTIMVVCPI.jpg

I find you no different from ultra right winger Hindus like Manvan and Indrani. :lol::lol::lol:

Does not say much about your intelligence or power of discrimination. So another dumb guy from India.

Are there many Protestants in India ?

Yup. Right now I think they outnumber the Catholics in India.

Also all the Churches on Cubbon Road, Dickenson Road, MG Road. Each one is stunning and well maintained.

Last edited:
Does not say much about your intelligence or power of discrimination. So another dumb guy from India.

Things I wrote is correct, I being a proud Hindu don't share your Hindu centric worldview and I also saw your garbage you wrote about Hindi language. :girl_wacko:

East Parade Church, Bangalore
images

St. Mark's Cathedral, Bangalore
4611480-Hudson_Memorial_Church_Bangalore.jpg

DSC01884%2B%2528Small%2529.JPG

Things I wrote is correct about, I being a proud Hindu don't share your Hindu centric worldview and I also saw your garbage you wrote about Hindi language. :girl_wacko:

What was garbage I wrote about Hindi language? How does that tally in with my ultra right winger image, moron? All you are is another pseudosickular who wears a badge of "proud Hindu" just to wreck havoc on the faith from inside. Nothing surprising.

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-21_15-46-52.jpeg
    upload_2014-7-21_15-46-52.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
What was garbage I wrote about Hindi language? How does that tally in with my ultra right winger image, moron? All you are is another pseudosickular who wears a badge of "proud Hindu" just to wreck havoc on the faith from inside. Nothing surprising.

Those funny, your libeling won't work on me and I don't need your certification for my Hinduness, who are you to comment on Hindi language, even after centuries of rampage by Muslim invaders, we stubbornly preserved our Hindu heritage and when British and their chamchas tried to impose Arabic script on the Hindu majority for our Hindustani language in 1837, we fought decades of court cases for our Devanagari script. You are nobody to insult our language, why don't you just care your own and spare us from your bullshit. :girl_wacko:

:rofl::rofl: the fable of ST.thomas reaching India and how he taught Thiruvalluvar who later wrote Thirukural and invented Sanskrit yeah yeah i heard it all.
truth is Zorastrians came as refugees first then Islam was the first religion to touch indian shores first foreign religion to touch indian shores not christianity.
I don't know how that is inculturation?
The DHVAJA STAMBHA is a unique aspect of Hindu temples how is it similar with christianity?
He is talking about Kerala Shores.................Keralities had business realtions through sea with Greeks,Romans and the middle East even before Vaso di Gama came.....................

Those funny, your libeling won't work on me and I don't need your certification for my Hinduness, who are you to comment on Hindi language, even after centuries of rampage by Muslim invaders, we stubbornly preserved our Hindu heritage and when British and their chamchas tried to impose Arabic script on the Hindu majority for our Hindustani language in 1837, we fought decades of court cases for our Devanagari script. You are nobody to insult our language, why don't you just care your own and spare us from your bullshit. :girl_wacko:

Who am I to comment on Hindi language? As a person who speaks the language, I have as much right as anyone else to speak about it. Oh ho ho, you have preserved the language so much that half the North Indians at the drop of a hat start quoting Ghalib instead of Premchand or any other Hindi poet. The language is so original that till date people do not know if the language being spoken widely in India is Urdu or Hindi. Likewise for the Hindi language film industry called Bollywood. Devanagari script is not just for Hindi, it is used for other Indian languages too, so Hindi has no ownership over it. So stop with your freaking Islamic habit of trying to homogenize the society or thrusting your language down other's throat. Just because you picked up bad Islamic habit of intolerance towards people who have their own languages and cultures, does not mean they have to put up with your shit.

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-21_16-0-49.jpeg
    upload_2014-7-21_16-0-49.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom