What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

No they are also Syrians ,dont ask for proof or historical references
endha chettaa...malayalikalaya nammal veruthe mathathinteyum jaathiyudeyum perill thammil thallunnathu.??..verutheyalla swami vivekanandan keralathe bhraanthaalayamennu vilichathu..mathathinum jaathikum upariyaayi chinthichaal mathrame keralam rakshapedu...

I suggest you read real history, instead of propaganda.
Truth is Islam reached India first through trade by arab traders before Christianity came.Christianity only took off after portugese arrival.
sorry dude i dont want to burst u bubble but
It was in the Aryan period that Hinduism became the central religious force in India. Later, from the 6th century BC, Buddhism spread throughout India and other parts of Asia. Christianity came to southwest India in the 1st century AD, brought, according to legend, by the apostle St Thomas.

Islam, which was founded in the 7th century AD, reached India through a series of conquests. The first of these began in AD 771 when the governor of Iraq launched a successful expedition to conquer Sind, in northwest India. Over the following centuries Islamic forces from the north took over large areas of the Indian subcontinent, which came to be ruled by competing dynasties, some Muslim, some Hindu.

Again,Ignorance is not a crime.
Don't argue with Sanghis. because, RSS has a Agenda. grouping of different races spread across India including native Aborigines to Caucasoid looking Kashmiris to be postulated as the same people ethnically as per Monkey parivar agenda also called OIT. this is to impose North Indian militant Hinduism which includes opening Sakhas in Temple buildings and amassing swords and daggers to puncture the innocent Infidels living in that region.

Denying ancient Christian groups existence is another ploy they have, so as to organize their anti-Christian agenda. It's true yaar, you and I are patriotic; but that patriotism doesn't matter for radical Hindu extremist/Terrorists because they are for the total annihilation of Christians, Muslims and Jews. Christians are direct targets because unlike aggressive Sunni Muslims who will defend their existence, Christians generally are sheepish. RSS and Sanghi likes no non-Hindu communities to progress and prosper in India. I believe, RSS does not even care for OBC,Dalits and such groups. basically a high castes movement. they show their "love" and "appreciation" towards Parsi's because, they know, Parsis numbering some lakhs are not at all a "threat"(as perceived by monkey parivar). Again, Our existence in India will be questioned if Hindu terrorism grows in India. look, even Kerala is not behind, communities like Nairs, GSB's are totally supporting Hindu extremism most of the times indirectly. So, Mera Bharat Mahaan, Vande Mataram, leikin mein Hindu aatankwadiyon ko support nahin kareiga..jo bhi ho.. bulao mujhe tum caphir..I or nor my people want your approvals. Don't be blind. Nationalism and Patriotism are already "hacked" to be misread as support for Hindu extremism by RSS and such groups.

Last edited:
Mosque attendance decline in Europe? What, are on dude. Have you any idea what's happening around Europe? Here in the uk Muslims are buying church properties and converting them to mosques, infact in some areas of london, Leeds and Birmingham there are more mosques then churches.

Mosque attendance in the uk has continually gone up, they are having to hold multiple surmouns each Friday because they don't have room.
friend,the declining church attendance is because people in the uk find significance of going to church not more important than everyday life ,these days people have no time for spirituality(which is bad) .it does not mean that the native people of the uk are converting to islam or any other religion as someone mentioned they are becoming atheists. the increasing attendence in mosques is because of the increasing amount of immigrants from pakistan, bangladesh and from african countries who take religion seriously than the brits.

too much Tamilnadu...
that 2nd church is not in Coimbatore,i think...
where is st marys basillica,Bangalore located??..shivajinagara?;

The second church is in Valparia which is near Coimbatore. Yeah St. Mary's Basillica is in Shivaji Nagar.

Don't argue with Sanghis. because, RSS has a Agenda. grouping of different races spread across India including native Aborigines to Caucasoid looking Kashmiris to be postulated as the same people ethnically as per Monkey parivar agenda also called OIT. this is to impose North Indian militant Hinduism which includes opening Sakhas in Temple buildings and amassing swords and daggers to puncture the innocent Infidels living in that region.

Denying ancient Christian groups existence is another ploy they have, so as to organize their anti-Christian agenda. It's true yaar, you and I are patriotic; but that patriotism doesn't matter for radical Hindu extremist/Terrorists because they are for the total annihilation of Christians, Muslims and Jews. Christians are direct targets because unlike aggressive Sunni Muslims who will defend their existence, Christians generally are sheepish. RSS and Sanghi likes no non-Hindu communities to progress and prosper in India. I believe, RSS does not even care for OBC,Dalits and such groups. basically a high castes movement. they show their "love" and "appreciation" towards Parsi's because, they know, Parsis numbering some lakhs are not at all a "threat"(as perceived by monkey parivar). Again, Our existence in India will be questioned if Hindu terrorism grows in India. look, even Kerala is not behind, communities like Nairs, GSB's are totally supporting Hindu extremism most of the times indirectly. So, Mera Bharat Mahaan, Vande Mataram, leikin mein Hindu aatankwadiyon ko support nahin kareiga..jo bhi ho.. bulao mujhe tum caphir..I or nor my people want your approvals. Don't be blind. Nationalism and Patriotism are already "hacked" to be misread as support for Hindu extremism by RSS and such groups.

LOL.....I logged in just to see who thanked your Rant. ....... gslvMk3 (syrian xtian) and doremon(catholic?) ....do they both know you are a sunni muslim and not a christian ? :P

I take it you are forming a grand alliance between fanatic christians, jews, muslims, OBC, dalits and "such groups". A shame you left out the parsis :cheesy:

but don't worry ....priyanka vadra and her wonder kid will make a come back to bring back "secularism" into India (and pdf?). Till then let the butthurt flow through you. :lol:

friend,the declining church attendance is because people in the uk find significance of going to church not more important than everyday life ,these days people have no time for spirituality(which is bad) .it does not mean that the native people of the uk are converting to islam or any other religion as someone mentioned they are becoming atheists. the increasing attendence in mosques is because of the increasing amount of immigrants from pakistan, bangladesh and from african countries who take religion seriously than the brits.

I never said that any group is converting. All I mentioned was that these were beautiful churches and well maintained, were as here in the uk church attendance here has declined and church land was being sold off to maintain the churches we have.

Then an indian poster doremon stated incorrectly that mosque attendance also was declining, were as in reality it has shown a continuous growth.

LOL.....I logged in just to see who thanked your Rant. ....... gslvMk3 (syrian xtian) and doremon(catholic?) ....do they both know you are a sunni muslim and not a christian ? :P

I take it you are forming a grand alliance between fanatic christians, jews, muslims, OBC, dalits and "such groups". A shame you left out the parsis :cheesy:

but don't worry ....priyanka vadra and her wonder kid will make a come back to bring back "secularism" into India (and pdf?). Till then let the butthurt flow through you. :lol:

So glad you are back. I need you here. Cannot leave everything on Modi and Amit Shah. There is too much to do.

:rofl::rofl: the fable of ST.thomas reaching India and how he taught Thiruvalluvar who later wrote Thirukural and invented Sanskrit yeah yeah i heard it all.
truth is Zorastrians came as refugees first then Islam was the first religion to touch indian shores first foreign religion to touch indian shores not christianity.
I don't know how that is inculturation?
The DHVAJA STAMBHA is a unique aspect of Hindu temples how is it similar with christianity?

Though not sure of St. Thomas coming to India, its a fact that the first trench of syrian christians came around 1st century AD and the second branch of people came around 7th century AD under oppression by Muslims. Syrian Christians are the longest living people in India other than the Dharmic counterparts.

So glad you are back. I need you here. Cannot leave everything on Modi and Amit Shah. There is too much to do.

The best way to destroy this forum is to quit and drain this forum of any intelligent posters. Which is why I asked you to quit too.

The next election is 5 years away and the way Modi is dealing with the media, I do not think my efforts are required any more. Best to quit and reduce this forum to mediocre dumping ground which will slowly drain away the number of hits it receives.

The more dissenting thoughts are discussed here, the more life we give it. Drain it of any life force by quiting. I am just here to observe the pace of this forums death. If it does not die, then best to make it a boring forum where all like minded people meet.

The best way to destroy this forum is to quit and drain this forum of any intelligent posters. Which is why I asked you to quit too.

The next election is 5 years away and the way Modi is dealing with the media, I do not think my efforts are required any more. Best to quit and reduce this forum to mediocre dumping ground which will slowly drain away the number of hits it receives.

The more dissenting thoughts are discussed here, the more life we give it. Drain it of any life force by quiting. I am just here to observe the pace of this forums death. If it does not die, then best to make it a boring forum where all like minded people meet.

I do not have any email ID's apart from the free ones from gmail and yahoo and BR does not allow registration with these. So how do I register there?

Ramapuram,%20Twin%20Churches,%20INTACH%20postcard.jpg

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom