What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

Again,Ignorance is not a crime.

Back to Syrian Christian Churches of Kerala-

St Marys Church Champakulam,located along Kerala's backwaters

DSC_0021.jpeg

Champakulam_church+b.jpg

A Boat race is held every year,celebrating the relation ship between this church & a near by Hindu Temple

15203066.jpg
???
Someone was saying majority are catholic.

there is a reason roman catholic are not that active when it comes to conversion,protestants are very much active and conversion to protestant is increasing in india..

???
Someone was saying majority are catholic.

Officially majority are Catholics, but in the last few decades the Protestant Chruches have been given a free hand and have been converting a huge population of Hindus as well as poaching on other traditional Christian denominations.

Officially majority are Catholics, but in the last few decades the Protestant Chruches have been given a free hand and have been converting a huge population of Hindus as well as poaching on other traditional Christian denominations.
Poaching ??? Are they converting humans or animals.

there is a reason roman catholic are not that active when it comes to conversion,protestants are very much active and conversion to protestant is increasing in india..
I have heard a lot about Korean protestants visiting India.I thought they were just exaggerated tales.

Who am I to comment on Hindi language? As a person who speaks the language, I have as much right as anyone else to speak about it. Oh ho ho, you have preserved the language so much that half the North Indians at the drop of a hat start quoting Ghalib instead of Premchand or any other Hindi poet. The language is so original that till date people do not know if the language being spoken widely in India is Urdu or Hindi. Likewise for the Hindi language film industry called Bollywood. Devanagari script is not just for Hindi, it is used for other Indian languages too, so Hindi has no ownership over it. So stop with your freaking Islamic habit of trying to homogenize the society or thrusting your language down other's throat. Just because you picked up bad Islamic habit of intolerance towards people who have their own languages and cultures, does not mean they have to put up with your shit.

Right, you now made Munshi Premchand as a poet and then lecturing me about Hindi language, :laugh: I have a copy of Godaan right on shelf. Yes, Mirza Ghalib along with Kabir, Munsh Premchand, Surdas, Mirabai, Tulsidas etc. are all are our heritage because we have preserved our Sanskritzed form of Hindi and thus I don't see Persianzed form of Hindustani as a danger to that, all of us learn heavily loaded Sanskrit in our school, I don't need a random non-native Hindi speaker to tell me what is my heritage. You can keep your insecurities with yourselves, won't worry us and spare us from your crap.

Those funny, your libeling won't work on me and I don't need your certification for my Hinduness, who are you to comment on Hindi language, even after centuries of rampage by Muslim invaders, we stubbornly preserved our Hindu heritage and when British and their chamchas tried to impose Arabic script on the Hindu majority for our Hindustani language in 1837, we fought decades of court cases for our Devanagari script. You are nobody to insult our language, why don't you just care your own and spare us from your bullshit. :girl_wacko:

As far as preserving your Hinduness goes, yeah I know what kind of Hinduness you have when anyone speaking for the religion is termed as radical by you.

I have heard a lot about Korean protestants visiting India.I thought they were just exaggerated tales.[/quote]
most of korean protestants are very very good people they seem to be very polite as compared to Indian protestants.as a christian myself we don't like the way Indian protestant they seem to have some sort of soft side to America since they are the biggest sponsor of protestant churches in India.at same time iam amazed at rate of protestant growth in south korea.

chruch in goa
685248908_ccc9cae0da_b-600x807.jpg

As far as preserving your Hinduness goes, yeah I know what kind of Hinduness you have when anyone speaking for the religion is termed as radical by you.

You know nothing. :lol::lol::lol:

Right, you now made Munshi Premchand as a poet and then lecturing me about Hindi language, :laugh: I have a copy of Godaan right on shelf. Yes, Mirza Ghalib along with Kabir, Munsh Premchand, Surdas, Mirabai, Tulsidas etc. are all are our heritage because we have preserved our Sanskritzed form of Hindi and thus I don't see Persianzed form of Hindustani as a danger to that, all of us learn heavily loaded Sanskrit in our school, I don't need a random non-native Hindi speaker to tell me what is my heritage. You can keep your insecurities with yourselves, won't worry us and spare us from your crap.

Yeah sanskritized form of Hindi is an post-Independence innovation to make it acceptable to all Indian which in reality never took off. I never did call Premchand a poet now did I? Keep the Godaan ON THE SHELF while every second word you use in Hindi is actually Urdu. Calling people who point out facts and realities as insecure just exposes you for a fool. I do not give a fcuk about you, but I do about my country and I do not want it to be an Islamic variant of Pakistan with Urdu being shoved down the throat of my countrymen in the name of Hindi at the cost of their own native languages.

I have heard a lot about Korean protestants visiting India.I thought they were just exaggerated tales.
most of korean protestants are very very good people they seem to be very polite as compared to Indian protestants.as a christian myself we don't like the way Indian protestant they seem to have some sort of soft side to America since they are the biggest sponsor of protestant churches in India.at same time iam amazed at rate of protestant growth in south korea.

chruch in goa
685248908_ccc9cae0da_b-600x807.jpg
[/quote]

I like the Catholics here. A lot of Protestants though are nuts.

You know nothing. :lol::lol::lol:

I know a fool when I see one.

Not exactly. its the catholic churches who receive the majority of foreign funds . They maintain the churches well, and also use it for conversion activities, though questionable. The recent circular from Home Ministry of foreign funded NGO's had all Catholic christian missionaries in it.

Pentacostals are Protestants.

I am not sure. Perhaps others can shed light on this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom