What's new

Beautiful Post : Kashmir - SarthakGanguly's Logical Comment

No I am COMMUNAL HINDUTWADI MODI BHAKT.

& the word is SICKULAR when it comes to practicing of SECULARISM by people like you - PSEUDO SECULARIST.
explain pseudo secularism :coffee:

I dont know which category I fit in...but i do know that i dont discriminate ppl on the basis of their religion/caste/state neither in my real life nor in virtual.
If thats a sin...then I dont mind being called a sinner.
Amen!

another Sicular STOOGE speaks............ :disagree:

Don't worry you would be made a TTA soon.

@levina is also just millimeters away from becoming TTA.

No SICKULAR can be an ORDINARY poster for long on PDF.
He is selective secular.

@Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @Fulcrum15

Purpose of this thread? Nothing new? Nothing revealing? Same old Indian rants about Baluchistan and Tibet and bogus logic to justify Indian occupation of Kashmir. Same logic that have been discussed and rebutted several times in the past. Please check for such kind of self appreciation threads where trolls are appreciating each other like idiots. Would only invite more trolls and lower the quality of the forum.
Pure jealousy!!!

Pure jealousy!!!

What jealousy. At least come up with some kind of facts to prove your point on Kashmir. Some historical document that was never posted here before. Me myself along with some other Pakistanis like @HRK have blasted Indian lies and arguments on Kashmir with historical documents and facts.Not rants.

Not with rants that you guys are appreciating here. @XiNiX needs to grow up. He is a senior member here. Two days earlier he was whining about a thread about Arnab and now this. If you want to appreciate each other then at least come up with something solid. Not humorous like why not hold plebiscite in UP, Kerala etc. Shows that you don't know anything about the history of Kashmir conflict.

Work hard instead of appreciating each other like idiots.

Electing either a Con or a Com Govt. when BOTH are looting a STATE & TARGETING a community is called Pseudo Secularism.
I didnt do that sin my lord!
I am a political mugwump.I might vote for modi now...Rahul Gandhi tomorrow and Arnab Goswami day after.
What jealousy. At least come up with some kind of facts to prove your point on Kashmir. Some historical document that was never posted here before. Me myself along with some other Pakistanis like @HRK have blasted Indian lies and arguments on Kashmir with historical documents and facts.Not rants.

Not with rants that you guys are appreciating here. @XiNiX needs to grow up. He is a senior member here. Two days earlier he was whining about a thread about Arnab and now this. If you want to appreciate each other then at least come up with something solid. Not humorous like why not hold plebiscite in UP, Kerala etc. Shows that you don't know anything about the history of Kashmir conflict.

Work hard instead of appreciating each other like idiots.
whats your problem if an Indian is appreciating another Indian's post??.If you read the OP once again then you would know why this thread got 4 pages with in an hour.

We dont want your part of kashmir, all we're asking you to do is to stop meddling with Indian Kashmir's affairs.
CAN PAKISTAN STAY OUT OF KASHMIR?

I am a political mugwump.I might vote for modi now...Rahul Gandhi tomorrow and Arnab Goswami day after.

LOL...then what's the DIFFERENCE b/w you & an ILLITERATE VILLAGER???

No Wonder our country is in complete Shambles :rolleyes:

whats your problem if an Indian is appreciating another Indian's post??.If you read the OP once again then you would know why this thread got 4 pages with in an hour.

This self appreciation among idiots is not allowed on PDF. Have something new or based on facts then you are most welcome. And stop asking referendum on Baluchistan. Only makes you guys look more idiot than you already are.

We dont want your part of kashmir, all we're asking you to do is to stop meddling with Indian Kashmir's affairs.
CAN PAKISTAN STAY OUT OF KASHMIR?

In one word. No.

LOL...then what's the DIFFERENCE b/w you & an ILLITERATE VILLAGER???

Do you think literacy educates a person or that all the literates around 're wise??
Literates are like sheeps who follow theirs herds.

I am happily an illiterate.
arp2041 said:
No Wonder our country is in complete Shambles :rolleyes:
My country is not in shambles...its progressing slowly and steadily.
This self appreciation among idiots is not allowed on PDF. Have something new or based on facts then you are most welcome. And stop asking referendum on Baluchistan. Only makes you guys look more idiot than you already are.
reminds me of something I read ...

”“I want you and the Pakistani leaders to take a look at the misery which our Balochi brothers are living in. They have been asking and crying and shouting for their rights for the last twenty years. When nobody listened to them they had no choice but to take up arms. You all know what happened to them, the tyranny they had to suffer, the cruelties that were committed. Now Pakistan has found that the question cannot be solved by cruelty and oppression, and these poor people are told; Come on, let us sit down together and settle our dispute. It did not take me long to find out that in the heart of Pakistan there is no room for any Baluchi or Sindhi or Bengali or Pakhtun. Therefore I want my Baluchi brothers to know that the Sindhis and the Pakhtuns are just as oppressed and that our aim and objectives are the same. Pakistan's real design will be clear if you look at Punjab. The Punjab leaders met and had discussions and consultations with their Jirga. They said “look at the Pakhtuns, they are all very rich. They have electricity you know. Then they said; look at the Sindhis, they have so much land. About the Baluchis they said, they have in their country wealth of mineral resources and gas.
Brothers, all this is trickery and they are only saying all this because they want it for themselves: the electricity of Pathans, the land of Sindhis and the minerals of Baluchis. Then they have this idea of “one unit”. Work it out for yourselves, is this in harmony with Islamic belief? Does Islam tell you to rob one brother of electricity, another brother of his fertile land and take possessions of the mines and minerals of another?
And you, ignorant and misguided Pathans, you do not even stop to think whether this is Islam or not, you just swallow anything you are told.”
Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan

indo pak heart to heart

Areesh said:
In one word. No.
In short neither can you live in peace nor would you let others live in peace

Last edited:
Good Post.... @SarthakGanguly ...

We are used to Quality post from this fake Bengali...

If Narendra Modi joins PDF tomorrow and he stands by the principles he use to follow in his speeches, it won't take seconds before he will be declared as a pseudo secular or leftist as per pdf and ultra nationalist version of secularism. No wonder he might become a TTA too as per @arp2041 :p:

Are Chacha,

Hamne Zara sa Tareef kya kar di.. Apki to Sulaag Gai... Calm Down.
The Original Post ( If you Care to Read ) Just Opens a NEW DIMENSION , Infact an INTELLIGENT THOUGHT on the whole Issue.

And Since you Entitled me as an Idiot Reminds me a famous Quote by Einstein :

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

Are Chacha,

c8ac19a61fcec1a29bc65d416e4a3979.jpg

If Narendra Modi joins PDF tomorrow and he stands by the principles he use to follow in his speeches, it won't take seconds before he will be declared as a pseudo secular or leftist as per pdf and ultra nationalist version of secularism. No wonder he might become a TTA too as per @arp2041 :p:

Not really , thing is most of these people who talk big about secularism in pdf don't believe it themselves considering how much they claim that we are evil Hindutvadi Modi Bhakts . Either that or they choose to remain as ignorant as a drunken monkey :lol:

Though i disagree that @seiko is not a sickular he is a secular in actual thinking from what conversations i had with him

Last edited:
reminds me of something I read ...

”“I want you and the Pakistani leaders to take a look at the misery which our Balochi brothers are living in. They have been asking and crying and shouting for their rights for the last twenty years. When nobody listened to them they had no choice but to take up arms. You all know what happened to them, the tyranny they had to suffer, the cruelties that were committed. Now Pakistan has found that the question cannot be solved by cruelty and oppression, and these poor people are told; Come on, let us sit down together and settle our dispute. It did not take me long to find out that in the heart of Pakistan there is no room for any Baluchi or Sindhi or Bengali or Pakhtun. Therefore I want my Baluchi brothers to know that the Sindhis and the Pakhtuns are just as oppressed and that our aim and objectives are the same. Pakistan's real design will be clear if you look at Punjab. The Punjab leaders met and had discussions and consultations with their Jirga. They said “look at the Pakhtuns, they are all very rich. They have electricity you know. Then they said; look at the Sindhis, they have so much land. About the Baluchis they said, they have in their country wealth of mineral resources and gas.
Brothers, all this is trickery and they are only saying all this because they want it for themselves: the electricity of Pathans, the land of Sindhis and the minerals of Baluchis. Then they have this idea of “one unit”. Work it out for yourselves, is this in harmony with Islamic belief? Does Islam tell you to rob one brother of electricity, another brother of his fertile land and take possessions of the mines and minerals of another?
And you, ignorant and misguided Pathans, you do not even stop to think whether this is Islam or not, you just swallow anything you are told.”
Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan

indo pak heart to heart

Whatever. :)

Are Chacha,

Hamne Zara sa Tareef kya kar di.. Apki to Sulaag Gai... Calm Down.
The Original Post ( If you Care to Read ) Just Opens a NEW DIMENSION , Infact an INTELLIGENT THOUGHT on the whole Issue.

And Since you Entitled me as an Idiot Reminds me a famous Quote by Einstein :

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

Are Chacha,

View attachment 99381

As i said. Grow up. Paida ho kar bohat din ho gaye aap ko. :)

Back
Top Bottom