What's new

Beaking News..Indian Army Planning of Armoured Attack From Famous Chawinda Sector...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In France there's a memorial in almost every communes of the country (that's about 30 to 35K memorials),similarly naming those who went to war and never came back.

View attachment 594999
View attachment 595000

View attachment 595002

^^

The one above is the names of the soldiers who died in 14-18 coming from Bedarrides,a small village in southern France. See many similar last names. Entire families wiped out.

Apologies accepted. Anyway nowadays,no one has any hatred for the Germans,we think highly of them and they are our allies,our partners,I won't say brothers,but that's nearly the case. We have learned (in the hard way for both of us) to get along and let the past in the past. And nowadays,it's pretty successful.

Same in the US the 2 colleges for my Bachelors and Masters had memorials of students that have gone and never came back --

but as for your statement if we can stomach that many casualties yes if it came down to it we would be able to as the French were fighting for their survival to the last man we would be as well.

How some one have got the Indian higher command planning details or these key board warriors who haven't seen a real war think its some kind of movie. Grow up and stop opening silly threads. India can fart as much as its like but haven't got the stomach for the war and knows the consequences clearly. On the other hand we as a country are broke economically and can't afford one. So stop these silly threads shows the childish behaviour.

yes if it came down to it we would be able to as the French were fighting for their survival to the last man we would be as well.
Nope. Neither the Germans or French or British were fighting for their 'survival'. They chose to go into war. They had issues. They decided to resolve those issues by fighting. Nobody is stopping India or Pakistan to go for a 5 year slog to resolve the Kashmir issue. So what is? Both sides don't have it in them.

Off topic. Apology to all.

I actually quite like South of France and stayed in a small town called Beziers. Fantastic food and culture. But yes I could feel what you said. It was a left of centre type of town. They were friendly but only because you spent money there and 'fitted in'. Many of the locals were heavily tanned and so we were not so out of place. But it was not the place where you tout or push hijabs, beard, prayers in peoples faces without a reaction.

@Vergennes

Nope. Neither the Germans or French or British were fighting for their 'survival'. They chose to go into war. They had issues. They decided to resolve those issues by fighting. Nobody is stopping India or Pakistan to go for a 5 year slog to resolve the Kashmir issue. So what is? Both sides don't have it in them.

Off topic. Apology to all.

I actually quite like South of France and stayed in a small town called Beziers. Fantastic food and culture. But yes I could feel what you said. It was a left of centre type of town. They were friendly but only because you spent money there and 'fitted in'. Many of the locals were heavily tanned and so we were not so out of place. But it was not the place where you tout or push hijabs, beard, prayers in peoples faces without a reaction.

@Vergennes

As I told you in another topic,people of the south are generally more racist and islamophobic than your French average. (You can argue that the "French average" is quite high already or not)

As for Béziers,well you had the chance to visit the town of the most famous far right mayor of the country called Robert Ménard,his town being known as a "far right laboratory" and regularely being cited in news for controversies regarding foreign people,islam etc. You chose the best place in France mate. :enjoy:

I myself apology for the off-topic,this will be the last.

View attachment 594955 View attachment 594956

Something cooking and the way today Modi crying I think.they do some miss adventure soon.

INSHAALLAH Endia End will be near.

Guys what do think we see again famous battle of chawinda???

Okay now you had enough attention for one day. Normal skirmishes at loc is a norm of everyday so post something new.

I know, i am based pretty close to the German speaking French town of Strasbourg. BTW they have got an awesome Christmas market there.. Last post off the topic!

tell me about German women , do they like brown guys ?

Chawinda is an international border. If India would retaliate there, it will be on a loose footing. But threatening to attack Chawinda would be a perfect distraction as the real action will take place in Kashmir region which is listed as a disputed territory and Line of Control (LOC) defines the temporary boundaries - which can chang without violating international border laws.

Read NiamatAllah Shah Wali... the 3rd limited war is due and almost upon us. Good news is that 3rd and 4th (and the final) war will be won by "Pak". From this point forward, no matter what happens between India and Pakistan, InShaAllah the winner is Pakistan.

Chawinda is an international border. If India would retaliate there, it will be on a loose footing. But threatening to attack Chawinda would be a perfect distraction as the real action will take place in Kashmir region which is listed as a disputed territory and Line of Control (LOC) defines the temporary boundaries - which can chang without violating international border laws.

Read NiamatAllah Shah Wali... the 3rd limited war is due and almost upon us. Good news is that 3rd and 4th (and the final) war will be won by "Pak". From this point forward, no matter what happens between India and Pakistan, InShaAllah the winner is Pakistan.

nothing will happen

There is a gateway above River Tawi near Jalalpur Jattan. There are some prophecies about an Indian advance from that side after which the holy war will be started.

Head marala is also a vulnerable point according to Indian thinking but they should remember that our Armored divisions have proper treatment for every flood, river, nullah, hell, heaven, sky, black hole or whatever come in their way this time. The damaged bridges or flooded canals will not be able to stop them this time.

i can safely say that there is a high possibility of a limited conflict.remember it will start not with ground invasion but with air strikes so get ready country men.iaf active,paf active.i hope for better future but we must fight and we will fight.what can pakistan do if india isn't allowing pakistan to live peacefully? we are dealing with a psycho regime here.

Problem is some PDFers don't believe in those prophesies as they are considered fairy tail -- but me personally I believe them as Allah SWT has said in the Quran, "Their eyes are my eyes, their ears my ears, and their mouth my mouth" -- along those lines.

The goal of Indian Forces would be to retake all of Azad Kashmir and going up to area Chitral -- the conflict will start between two Eids'.

And technically this next conflict will be the 4th and final one. We'll already fought them 3 times.

i can safely say that there is a high possibility of a limited conflict.remember it will start not with ground invasion but with air strikes so get ready country men.iaf active,paf active.i hope for better future but we must fight and we will fight.what can pakistan do if india isn't allowing pakistan to live peacefully? we are dealing with a psycho regime here.

I have been trying to reach some relatives/sources in Pak Army to get more information but can't reach due to timing of everything right now -- and none picking up guess its mostly standard communication black out.

Which is why you shouldn't have a partial nervous breakdown when we start banning indians from PDF. The same ilk who call for the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation.

Problem is some PDFers don't believe in those prophesies as they are considered fairy tail -- but me personally I believe them as Allah SWT has said in the Quran, "Their eyes are my eyes, their ears my ears, and their mouth my mouth" -- along those lines.

The goal of Indian Forces would be to retake all of Azad Kashmir and going up to area Chitral -- the conflict will start between two Eids'.

And technically this next conflict will be the 4th and final one. We'll already fought them 3 times.

I have been trying to reach some relatives/sources in Pak Army to get more information but can't reach due to timing of everything right now -- and none picking up guess its mostly standard communication black out.

indian army will never invade without iaf help.this is understandable.you know what i mean! right now,anything can happen or probably happening.they are out of their minds.they want war at all costs.

I have been trying to reach some relatives/sources in Pak Army to get more information but can't reach due to timing of everything right now -- and none picking up guess its mostly standard communication blackout.

Four wars with Pakistan is Gandhi's prediction. He predicted that if Pakistan was created, India will undergo 4 wars with it with 4th being the decisive one. But Gandhi never said who would win the 4th war... wondering what made him stop short of announcing the results if they were in India's favour.

But 3rd or 4th war is immaterial from Pakistan army's point of view. Military strategies cannot be made as per prophecies.

Last edited:
indian army will never invade without iaf help.this is understandable.you know what i mean! right now,anything can happen or probably happening.they are out of their minds.they want war at all costs.

Oh yeah, their is no doubt they'll start a war -- Modi created this mess in India and would then start an external conflict to get pressure out and use this ruse to suppress Indian Muslims even more -- those camp's aren't being built for show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom