What's new

Beaking News..Indian Army Planning of Armoured Attack From Famous Chawinda Sector...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why you shouldn't have a partial nervous breakdown when we start banning indians from PDF. The same ilk who call for the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation.

sometimes you need them to understand their mentality.sometimes you have to pick the right information.i daily visit them.they love me,they hate me,doesn't matter.i know they have planned something which will begin at any day or night but before this indian chief retirement.you can't deploy heavy weapons on border for fun.forget fence,they are about to start a limited conflict.i said iaf is active.what will happen if they target our air bases? obviously we will target theirs.our journalists are trying best to raise awareness.today they mostly discussed indian attack.is this not significant? we spotted indian missile movement at a particular place few days back and now they are close to border and why border? for what reason? we should prepare for war.this mess must end.i am sick and tired of this daily loc cfv.end it once for all but allow them to start first this time which i believe we will not allow.

Oh yeah, their is no doubt they'll start a war -- Modi created this mess in India and would then start an external conflict to get pressure out and use this ruse to suppress Indian Muslims even more -- those camp's aren't being built for show.

they will not allow us to live peacefully and bjp is not going anywhere.they will stay in india for at least 10 more years.we have to fight every day for our survival and this is a reality.obviously nobody wants nuclear war but chances of limited conflict is possible,highly possible.

sleep tight because paf is awake!

This war, if occurred, should be taken to Indian Gujarat.

Indian Gujrarat (homeland of modi and amit shah of BJP) should be flattened by Pakistani military in case of war, modi and amit shah would "love" it.

Now, this makes me want to see an all-out offensive by PA to capture Jammu and trap the stupid 3/4th army busy pooping on streets of srinagar. Rest of their forces will be trembled on rest of IB by our remaining forces of that area. :lol::lol::devil::devil:

Now I understand the triangle you were referring to earlier, made me wonder quite long

Strategically speaking 700, 000 indian gangu army stationed in Kashmir valley and Ladakh is so vulnerable if Pathankot to Jammu and Jammu to Banihal corridor is disrupted, all 700, 000 gangu military will be roosted by people of Kashmir in less than a year. But the gangu lover elements in Pakistani military never concentrate on this trump card.

Okay now you had enough attention for one day. Normal skirmishes at loc is a norm of everyday so post something new.
tell me about German women , do they like brown guys ?

You are so obsessed with white skin women of Europe and north america, why don't you just go to a brothel and spend some money to have sex with a white skin european/american woman of your liking and get over with your inferiority complex once and for all. In every second thread you bring this same BS.

View attachment 594955 View attachment 594956

Something cooking and the way today Modi crying I think.they do some miss adventure soon.

INSHAALLAH Endia End will be near.

Guys what do think we see again famous battle of chawinda???

Chawinda and kasmir both are diversion main surpirse wld be somewhere else . Yes they wld engage pak there but their main aim is to capture a small piece of land for humiliation and political milage .
On kashmir they will do targeted attack by brahmos and arterlly and may be try to capture few pak posts .
Their cold start doctrine is to avoid nuclear threshhold and this can be done by not penetrating densley populated areas of pak like sialkot lahore . They will only try to push pak army few km back to create chaos while achieveing their targetssomewhere else .
Indian navy plan to give harsh and quick blow to pak navy .

Keep any eye on rajistan border ....

Reactions: HRK
Ironically,the OP wouldn't be here himself to witness India's end. :enjoy:

Did my comment hurt your feelings ? It seems I did. I made a relevant post,many people on this forum wishing for war with India and Pakistan when two countries will just be turned into radioactive wastelands as it's inevitable nuclear weapons will be used,not if. Unless you've invested in a nuclear bunker,I wouldn't wish war between both countries.

Should we stay idle and let them attack us ?

Rubbish. Unless there has been a military coupe in India and a crackpot Gangu general has taken over. FACT: Conventional war between Pakistan and India is unthinkable, unwinnable and ultimately would lead to destruction of most of South Asia.

So people. Fcukin sober up. Lest you forget. Why did Pakistan awam eat 'grass' for? Was that some joke?
Stop there. Indians have no plans to take the war to that point where the unthinkable happens. They want to penetrate into Pakistan 70-80 kms only and embarrass Pak Army so its respect is finished in society (like happened in East Pakistan in 1971). Once the bond between Army and people of Pakistan is severed and traitor judges and politicians surrendered sovereignty and GHAIRAT in the feet of Modi, Pakistan will be made a subservient state for ever like Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka etc.

Let them plan, we need to be ready for counter measurements.
There is no way 70-80 km penetration.
Heavy and precised weapons are ready from both sides.
It will be big disaster for both sides.

It looks Modi is not having enough BRAIN to understand consequences, war will pose to region.

India will not easily let go the embarrassment of 27-02-2019 which unfolded like stinking onion peels over the period of the year no matter how hard they tried to cover it.
They have not amassed weapons to just sit on them. The situation is dicey and anything is possible now. Hope we are ready for it.

I have said this before quite a few times on this forum as well and I will say it again.

The real objective of India is to cut N-35 Karakoram Highway in GB to cut Pakistan's link with China. Or get as much near to it as possible. Yes they will attack on working boundary on Sialkot and may even take the war to International border to Lahore. But all of these will be diversions.

Also, US is fully backing India covertly while on the outside when the war happens they will talk about mediation BS and both sides showing restraint etc. US wants Bharat to cut China's link with Pakistan. Also Israel is fully supporting India as well by supplying them with weapons.

81e9d843c4ca0805895084f766aaae39.jpg

Last edited:
I have said this before quite a few times on this forum as well and I will say it again.

The real objective of India is to cut N-35 Karakoram Highway in GB to cut Pakistan's link with China. Or get as much near to it as possible. Yes they will attack on working boundary on Sialkot and may even take the war to International border to Lahore. But all of these will be diversions.

Also, US is fully backing India covertly while on the outside when the war happens they will talk about mediation BS and both sides showing restraint etc. US wants to end CPEC and hence US wants Bharat to cut China's link with Pakistan. Also Israel is fully supporting India as well by supplying them with weapons.

View attachment 595061

Another aspect we haven’t discussed during an active conflict will Pakistanis be organized under a militia program to blunt Indian advances into Pakistan so the military can counter? Have retired officers leading a National Guard program under a senior active duty Pak officer? This National Guard would be armed with small arms to anti armour weaponry.

My father said during the 1971 War College Students were trained in Anti Aircraft and Small Arms to defend and fight along Pak Forces — he still has his issued hand gun in Sahiwal if I go back I’ll take a pic and load it up and also my mamus went through same thing in Gujranwala.

My father was a strong believer in National Service as every abled body man and women should be capable of fighting and it instills patriotism in an individual wearing ones own colors. Every year or couple of months, 2 weeks of training would be provided along with an officer assigned to an area.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the fog situation in the plains?

Visibility is less than 50 Meters near canals in current season.

This may give them an element of surprise in some areas but will equally get them bogged down.

We have many canals that can be flooded if required for sialkot's defence.

LAT/HAT units will have a field day there.

While the probability of a direct attack over the international border may be low but can anyone share the ORBAT in sialkot sector (Don't have to be specific with unit names, just number of Armour regts, LAT/HAT units, artillery batteries e.t.c)

@Gryphon @Signalian

tell me about German women , do they like brown guys ?
Surprisingly some do. German women are one of the most demanding women i came across with really high standards. Some would prefer to live alone the whole life if they cant come across someone they dont like. I have a couple of german male aquaintances who had to travel to Asia to find their wives! Plus its just that most cant conversate in english.. Over and Out.. Sorry for being offtopic again..

but the issue is how would they stop the retaliation from Pakistan .... ???
I remember reading a while back that on LOC when India violates at one place, its not necessary for Pakistan to respond in that area because usually areas are violated on basis of strength. That would mean that Pakistan would respond in that area where it holds advantage. I think we can expect similar approach here as well. So if India captures 40 to 50 kms of Pakistani area at one place, Pakistan would try and do similar approach in a different area, just like in 65. Later on it will be settled on the table. As for the question believing and doing something are two different things. They believe they will be able to stop Pakistan from retaliation just like they thought on 26th February and than we have history to prove them wrong. Allah SWT willing we will prove them wrong again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom