What's new

BDR warning stops BSF work on Padua border

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny to see that an Indian, without finding anything to support his claim that BD people are streaming into their cow-dung impoverished country, posts a photograph of Burmese Rohingyas who were mercilessly sent to the sea in a boat without an engine. Your religion is so weak and your morale is so rotten that you dare to send such an inhumane photo just to win an unhealthy debate. Shame on you and also your Hiduism. No muslim will ever do this thing for fun, remember it.
plz dont abuse any bodies religion

^^^I havnt heard much from Pakist...ooops Bandladeshi members about atrocities done by Thai Govt. in past.

The photo shows Rohingyas. Some had fled to BD and took BD citizenship illegally. So, we do not really have an issue with the Thai govt. It is Burma's problem in particular and the world's problem in general.

South Asian Media Net

'India, BD to resolve boundary disputes'
Saturday, June 05,2010

NEW DELHI: India's Home Secretary G.K. Pillai Friday said the boundary disputes between India and Bangladesh will be resolved as a working group of both countries will meet soon. 'The joint boundary working group of the two countries will meet either on July or August to resolve all the boundary disputes between the two countries,' Pillai told reporters.

'We are hopeful that the joint boundary working group will resolve adverse possessions and enclaves and the undemarcated boundary between India and Banglades,' Pillai added.

India shares 4,098-km-long border with Bangladesh.

Bangladesh Prime Minister Shiekh Hasina during her visit to India had agreed to maintain peace and status quo on the border.

At present there is 551.8 acres of Bangladesh land under adverse possession of India, while 226.81 acres of India land is under adverse possession of Bangladesh.

The areas under adverse possession were created when East Pakistan and India demarcated the international boundary in the mid-1960s. There are 11 such areas in the Meghalaya.

Bangladesh is citing documents of 1937, the Indian side relies on land records of 1914 to sustain its claims.

SIFY | ASSAM TRIBUNE |

Indian BSF needs a contnuous kicking in their *** by our BDR to behave rationally. What can be expected of these Maratha looteras? They have been doing all these mischieveous works when BDR was in internal problem. Now, BDR is quite capable to punish the BSF criminals.

If BSF is that ready to give their blood for their ego, then well, they are welcome to do so. But, they will have to be ready to sacrifice their lives. BDR is full of no-nonsense troops who are ready to give life at a moment's notice. So, Indian BSF should not fear and try to test BDR resolve.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:just kick BSF *** & see what happens !!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:just kick BSF *** & see what happens !!!!!!!

Yes, we will see to it. We have kicked BSF *** many times in the past. This is why India orchestrated the downgrading of this fearsome BDR by staging the Pilkhana revolt. Now, BDR is at least 80% of its true form. You will see what it is in the near future.

Yes, we will see to it. We have kicked BSF *** many times in the past. This is why India orchestrated the downgrading of this fearsome BDR by staging the Pilkhana revolt. Now, BDR is at least 80% of its true form. You will see what it is in the near future.

<sarcasm>
Yes... We are quaking in our boots wondering what our Bangladeshi overlords will inflict on us.
</sarcasm>

It is funny to see that an Indian, without finding anything to support his claim that BD people are streaming into their cow-dung impoverished country, posts a photograph of Burmese Rohingyas who were mercilessly sent to the sea in a boat without an engine. Your religion is so weak and your morale is so rotten that you dare to send such an inhumane photo just to win an unhealthy debate. Shame on you and also your Hiduism. No muslim will ever do this thing for fun, remember it.

Rotten moral?? o really you are a shameless and well bashed troll here in this fora. How many times your pathetic bigoted posts have been defeated is a world record. Your anti India rants are stinky and worth deleting.

I have never joined your low level discussions so don't try to preach me moral, you all Bangladeshi trolls deserve this, when an Indian was saving those on high seas you were not here to praise but now typically trying to tell me that he is Burmese blah blah blah.... Son we have his passport photocopies with no visa on it.

Without finding? how many you need? India is crawling with 2 million pathetic illegal Bangladeshis.

Religion:
You are nothing but a bigoted Bangladeshi who is neither Muslim nor Hindu. I know what your Bengali religion is. Go and have some genetic analysis before telling me that my religion is bad, its done free these days world wide.

If you can offend my religion then i have many proofs to tell you that you are a mutant. Try to find ledgers from a dedicated Bananas priest by telling your village to know who was your last ancestors cremated at river Ganges. You are by product of a compromised Hindu and now your are trying prove us that you are a some kind of superior breed and your ancestors were wrong but you are right with your thrust upon religion.

I have personally helped (by charity and social workshops during my Social and Preventive medicine internship) Bangladeshi are living in Indian slums on begged food.

See that picture again may be that malnourished Bangladesh in picture is your relative trying to trespass Thailand and eventually reaching Tokyo to meet you illegally.

Long live BSF; my army my saviours.

Rotten moral?? o really you are a shameless and well bashed troll here in this fora. How many times your pathetic bigoted posts have been defeated is a world record. Your anti India rants are stinky and worth deleting.

I have never joined your low level discussions so don't try to preach me moral, you all Bangladeshi trolls deserve this, when an Indian was saving those on high seas you were not here to praise but now typically trying to tell me that he is Burmese blah blah blah.... Son we have his passport photocopies with no visa on it.

Without finding? how many you need? India is crawling with 2 million pathetic illegal Bangladeshis.

Religion:
You are nothing but a bigoted Bangladeshi who is neither Muslim nor Hindu. I know what your Bengali religion is. Go and have some genetic analysis before telling me that my religion is bad, its done free these days world wide.

If you can offend my religion then i have many proofs to tell you that you are a mutant. Try to find ledgers from a dedicated Bananas priest by telling your village to know who was your last ancestors cremated at river Ganges. You are by product of a compromised Hindu and now your are trying prove us that you are a some kind of superior breed and your ancestors were wrong but you are right with your thrust upon religion.

I have personally helped (by charity and social workshops during my Social and Preventive medicine internship) Bangladeshi are living in Indian slums on begged food.

See that picture again may be that malnourished Bangladesh in picture is your relative trying to trespass Thailand and eventually reaching Tokyo to meet you illegally.

Long live BSF; my army my saviours.

The sight of women and children causes BSF to jump the guns, the sound of Maoists runs a chill through their spine, and the sight of Maoists causes BSF to sh*t in their pants.

They need all the prayers they can get.

Dude, I am not sure if you realise that the comment is racist.

But, it is historically correct that these Maratha looteras came to Bengal to lay hands on our wealth. The war continued for about 10 years from 1742 to 1751. It had destroyed the political fabric of Bengal in such a way that finally British could make an easy push-over.

Your BSF is also pretending or manuevering for a similar kind of adventure in BD. What is the difference between the actions in 1750s and 2010.

BD is already burdened with 1 million poor Indians. Please take well care of your citizens. Otherwise, they will keep coming to our booming country.

The sight of women and children causes BSF to jump the guns, the sound of Maoists runs a chill through their spine, and the sight of Maoists causes BSF to sh*t in their pants.

They need all the prayers they can get.

Ur in need of a major brain makeover......cos BSF is not fighting the Maoists.

Come to India we ll give free treatment.

These video were from 40 years ago. Its time for Bangladeshis should take teaching of 1971 and take on arms against indian aggression today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom