What's new

BDR Requests Non-lethal Weapons at Border

hahahahah.... this idiot khasis dont know how brutal the bengalis could be. we dont allow firearms to our citizens but if we do they will bring in missiles :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bengalis are not brutal ...they are considerably civilized....and we are more than happy to fence every inch of the border.....but we consider your sensitivities when your govt protests.....besides of late the ISI has been quite active in infiltrating sleeper agents through the Indo-BD border so dont blame the BSF for precautionary measures in which a few cattle smugglers got killed....a person illegally crossing the border will not have Refugee , smuggler or terrorist written on his forehead.....better control illegal immigration from your side....before venting your frustrations on us.....:angry:

bengalis are not brutal ...they are considerably civilized....and we are more than happy to fence every inch of the border.....but we consider your sensitivities when your govt protests.....besides of late the ISI has been quite active in infiltrating sleeper agents through the Indo-BD border so dont blame the BSF for precautionary measures in which a few cattle smugglers got killed....a person illegally crossing the border will not have Refugee , smuggler or terrorist written on his forehead.....better control illegal immigration from your side....before venting your frustrations on us.....:angry:

Your country may have been infltrated by the muslim activists, ISI or not. Their main target may be Assam. But, why your BSF is so inefficient? Why can't they catch these guys? Instead, they are venting their frustration on innocent civilians and cow smugglers only.

Your country may have been infltrated by the muslim activists, ISI or not. Their main target may be Assam. But, why your BSF is so inefficient? Why can't they catch these guys? Instead, they are venting their frustration on innocent civilians and cow smugglers only.

you cant say that the only innocent people are died in the border and its not possible to make any system fully efficient. The work is in progress, when we get our own sats for BSF, the system will be more perfect.

'BD are civilized people' you said that, but when i read the post made by Al-Zakir, feel the opposite.

How can it be a weapon and not be lethal? Even Tasers can be lethal.....

Plus it's India you are talking about, my friend.

Oh my God, BSF uses lethal weapons... they should learn from Pakistani Rangers who use Leo mettle toys.

:taz:

We protest because you try to build it on our land or within 150 yards of zero line. Now you put your act right and we are fine ;)

Just put a double layer of electrified fencing on every inch of the border. Gaps should be left only where legitimate border crossing with a visa is permitted.

That will solve almost all these silly issues between India and B'Desh, to the benefit of both. And hopefully we will be spared of such threads once that fence is complete.

16 BSF men killed as BDR opens fire

NEW DELHI, APRIL 18. Atleast 16 BSF personnel were today killed in firing by Bangladeshi Army and border force men in a forward village in Assam.

The Union Home Secretary, Mr. Kamal Pande, quoting reports reaching here from the BSF border camp, told reporters that the 16 were killed when Bangladesh Army and BDR personnel resorted to unprovoked firing and shelling on the Boraibari BSF post and civilian areas.

- PTI

Haroon Habib reports from Dhaka:

The BDR Director General, Maj. Gen. Fazlur Rahman, claimed that 16 BSF personnel and two BDR men were killed after the BSF launched a sudden attack in the northern Kurigram district today.

Talking to the Bangla service of BBC from the Indian side of the border, Indian officials said the incident took two BSF lives, while one BDR man was killed.

``Some 33 BSF men entered Bangladesh territory taking cover of smoke shells at Roumari area of Kurigram and started indiscriminate mortar shelling on the villagers'' the BDR chief alleged.

Meanwhile the Indian High Commissioner to Bangladesh, Mr. Moni Lal Tripathy was called to the Foreign Office this afternoon for a discussion on ways to defuse the present tension.

The Hindu : 16 BSF men killed as BDR opens fire

That little incident had almost sparked a full scale war , and frankly which bangladesh would not have survived ,

16 BSF men killed as BDR opens fire

NEW DELHI, APRIL 18. Atleast 16 BSF personnel were today killed in firing by Bangladeshi Army and border force men in a forward village in Assam.

The Union Home Secretary, Mr. Kamal Pande, quoting reports reaching here from the BSF border camp, told reporters that the 16 were killed when Bangladesh Army and BDR personnel resorted to unprovoked firing and shelling on the Boraibari BSF post and civilian areas.

- PTI

Haroon Habib reports from Dhaka:

The BDR Director General, Maj. Gen. Fazlur Rahman, claimed that 16 BSF personnel and two BDR men were killed after the BSF launched a sudden attack in the northern Kurigram district today.

Talking to the Bangla service of BBC from the Indian side of the border, Indian officials said the incident took two BSF lives, while one BDR man was killed.

``Some 33 BSF men entered Bangladesh territory taking cover of smoke shells at Roumari area of Kurigram and started indiscriminate mortar shelling on the villagers'' the BDR chief alleged.

Meanwhile the Indian High Commissioner to Bangladesh, Mr. Moni Lal Tripathy was called to the Foreign Office this afternoon for a discussion on ways to defuse the present tension.

The Hindu : 16 BSF men killed as BDR opens fire

That little incident had almost sparked a full scale war , and frankly which bangladesh would not have survived ,

Is this a hate forum or what? every where I go in this forum its always about Pakistanis and BD's showing hate to Indians, its really disgraceful, its like racism to be honest, whoever started this thread is a complete fag.

We protest because you try to build it on our land or within 150 yards of zero line. Now you put your act right and we are fine ;)

I don't understand, why should we do all the effort, spend money build a fence alone...you sit there passing judgement.. Is it not in your interest to have a fence?Do you want people to get shot while crossing border

If its is why aren't you contributing?

If not, then why bother at all ..just shoot the people, who try to illegally cross the border.

That little incident had almost sparked a full scale war , and frankly which bangladesh would not have survived ,[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah big man, I would love to see you in war. if you say that you really don't know what war is, most peope on this forum act like total retards, do you think wars a good thing, this country has learnt the lesson of a lifetime and what we did in the past generations was absolutely disgraceful. what you just posted their took tremendous amount of guts used 'on a computer'.

I'm confused now. I actually think BSF should try to catch people and not kill them.

But I see here many Bangladeshis oppossing sealing the border and blaming the BSF alone. No recognition of the problem in Bangladesh, the corruption of BDR and calling illigal cattle smugglers 'ínnocent'!!! Its gonna take two to tango bandho!!!

And to the bigot making the usual idiotic comments about veggie eating bhartis, make such comments on internet safely, lest in real life your bluff got called!

'BD are civilized people' you said that, but when i read the post made by Al-Zakir, feel the opposite.

BDR has not killed any innocent Bharati but the coward BSF kill innocent BD's almost every other day. Why couldn't they shot them at leg or something but I think Bharati are frustrated over the Islamization of Assam as eastwatch stated on his post.

BDR is brave and know how to kill but they only kill the intruder that wish harm for BD.

Killing unarmed civilian is sign of weakness and cowardly but then again Bharati are coward by default.

BDR has not killed any innocent Bharati but the coward BSF kill innocent BD's almost every other day. Why couldn't they shot them at leg or something but I think Bharati are frustrated over the Islamization of Assam as eastwatch stated on his post.

BDR is brave and know how to kill but they only kill the intruder that wish harm for BD.

Killing unarmed civilian is sign of weakness and cowardly but then again Bharati are coward by default.

Ya right.. if BDR can not stop Bangladeshis from crossing into India, then what is the brave BDR doing at the border??

Are there just to complain.

ya ya..whatever..you couldn't get a single inch of land from India that you claim is actually Bangladesh. Talking brave on a forum, hahahaha, why not you ask to your government to forcefully take the land...we'll see who kills who?

But I know you are moron who gets a free pass on this forum from any kind of idiotic rants...enjoy the stay.. By the way, who made you elite member..bummer....:undecided::undecided:

Well how can you say for certain that the people killed were in fact cattle smugglers and not sleeper cells in the guise of cattle smugglers ? .......besides if their main target is Assam and the BDR is Aware of the fact why dont they increase border patrolling on your side and prevent any "innocent cattle smuggler" from getting slain......on our side we have strict rules regarding going within 300 yards on the border.....any visit to the border requires a special permit signed by the DIG in charge which is to be handed to the BSF checkpost......I speak from personal experience as I ve spent several summers there.....

we cannot tolerate any demographic change especially not in border areas....and btw there are very credible reports that BD immigrants are burning Indian flags and preaching sedition against India....so if the BD side wishes to solve such problems they should shore up their preventive measures than finger point the BSF in futility......

Originally Posted by Al-zakir

yes sure thats because no Indian citizen is inclined to cross the border illegally into BD.......so no unnecessary headache for the BDR .....though let the BDR set foot into Indian territory and our Jawans will make you eat your words in a Jiffy....no BDR trooper has apparently taken such a risk though.....

regards your bold part....if such islamization is being covertly encouraged by BD through illegal immigration ....dont blame us to take measures to counter it....apparently the spineless leaders of the fast deteriorating ULFA is being sheltered in BD for this very reason so no qualms about slaughtering ULFA cadres coming over to indulge in manslaughter in the guise of smugglers , none at all .....

Let the BSF do its duty if this be the case ....every Indian will stand shoulder to shoulder behind it......

Originally Posted by iajdani
We protest because you try to build it on our land or within 150 yards of zero line. Now you put your act right and we are fine

the BSF always respects the 150 yard norm in every international border.....I have both seen the Indian Check post with my own eyes at 300 yard on Indo-BD border and know that this is the procedure applied on the LOC in Kashmir....and that the same measure of secure Electric fencing is being considered here as well purely to prevent innocent deaths .....but knowing the crossovers as they are....wont be too surprised at any attempts to cut the fencing with BDR cover fire in the Background.....:frown:

Back
Top Bottom