What's new

BDR Requests Non-lethal Weapons at Border

Von Hölle;1155037 said:
But BSF is not complaing, BDR is allowed to shoot Indian citizens in case they try to illegally cross into Bangladesh..This what both the forces are deployed at the border for, to stop any illegal activity from happening at the border.

Otherwise why have border security forces at the border at all..have open borders..so that anyone can cross anywhere.

They dont complain because they kill Indians more than BD citizen. Its your culture but we cant buzz to it. We used to kill them but not anymore. I cant turn animal only because a dog bites me.

Nice of the Bangladeshis to humbly put forth a request. We should consider it.

border mining...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
dude you are something.. are you for real??? who will get killed with those mine? it will be indian only. just go to your border and see the activities of your own citizen. i been there. its usually the indians who comes to border more than bdans.
its easy to utter those words sitting on easy chair. but border is livelyhood to too many people, from either side of the border. your citizen need to cross the fence to plough their land in this side of the fence. your citizen need to collect stones in all across Meghalaya border and bring them to this side of the border where we process them and send them back to India through Tripura border. You want to mine the border? you better talk to your own citizen in bd border they will just kick you out of your own cuntry. they worth more than you do and as much indian as you are.

Do you think Indians care about their own citizens? There are hundreds of newspaper reports that say how the BSF brutalize their own border citizens. What is needed now is to give our BDR troops a blanket permission to do a tit for tat job. Whoever kills our citizens, BDR kills him. And also allow our border citizens to kill the Khasias who carry arms. Unless we take some drastic steps like this Indian BSF will not come to its senses.

border mining...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
dude you are something.. are you for real??? who will get killed with those mine? it will be indian only. just go to your border and see the activities of your own citizen. i been there. its usually the indians who comes to border more than bdans.
its easy to utter those words sitting on easy chair. but border is livelyhood to too many people, from either side of the border. your citizen need to cross the fence to plough their land in this side of the fence. your citizen need to collect stones in all across Meghalaya border and bring them to this side of the border where we process them and send them back to India through Tripura border. You want to mine the border? you better talk to your own citizen in bd border they will just kick you out of your own cuntry. they worth more than you do and as much indian as you are.

Mining doesnt mean just scatter a few mines here and there. i mean fenced border with a minefield which should be properly designated. Obviously this aint the bloody berlin wall. it should have many checkpoints to allow AUTHORISED border crossings. Any border crossing should be controlled. It shouldn't be a case of people crossing wherever they want.

The idea is not to stop border crossing, but to CONTROL it.

Do you think Indians care about their own citizens? There are hundreds of newspaper reports that say how the BSF brutalize their own border citizens. What is needed now is to give our BDR troops a blanket permission to do a tit for tat job. Whoever kills our citizens, BDR kills him. And also allow our border citizens to kill the Khasias who carry arms. Unless we take some drastic steps like this Indian BSF will not come to its senses.

hahahahah.... this idiot khasis dont know how brutal the bengalis could be. we dont allow firearms to our citizens but if we do they will bring in missiles :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mining doesnt mean just scatter a few mines here and there. i mean fenced border with a minefield which should be properly designated. Obviously this aint the bloody berlin wall. it should have many checkpoints to allow AUTHORISED border crossings. Any border crossing should be controlled. It shouldn't be a case of people crossing wherever they want.

The idea is not to stop border crossing, but to CONTROL it.

Ohh yes .. i did not think of it.. do you need the hotline of Sir Monmohan Singh???

They dont complain because they kill Indians more than BD citizen. Its your culture but we cant buzz to it. We used to kill them but not anymore. I cant turn animal only because a dog bites me.

Ya right, now we will have to take your word it !:rolleyes:

It does not mitigate the fact, that BDR is unable to stop its people from crossing over to India, or if your account is to believed or Indians from crossover into Bangladesh, then what its purpose, why you have deployed them on the borders, what are you paying them for?

Von Hölle;1155643 said:
Ya right, now we will have to take your word it !:rolleyes:

It does not mitigate the fact, that BDR is unable to stop its people from crossing over to India, or if your account is to believed or Indians from crossover into Bangladesh, then what its purpose, why you have deployed them on the borders, what are you paying them for?

You cant stop human movement. USA is 1000s mile away from Indian border but you found a way to sneak in there. I meant if you were a illegal like many other inidans. ;)

You cant stop human movement. USA is 1000s mile away from Indian border but you found a way to sneak in there. I meant if you were a illegal like many other inidans. ;)

Me..illegal immigrant to USA..OKKK!!

Coming to the relevant portion of your comment..yes one can not stop movement of the ppl, but their is a legal way to go about it.

But again you are avoiding my question, what is purpose of having forces deployed on the border..if they can not prevent illegal activities.

Why not call them back and declare an open border.

Von Hölle;1155681 said:
Me..illegal immigrant to USA..OKKK!!

But again you are avoiding my question, what is purpose of having forces deployed on the border..if they can not prevent illegal activities.

Why not call them back and declare an open border.
Would you mind if I request you to kindly ask the US border guards how many of Mexicans they have killed? You will get a nice answer.

By the way, what gives you this impression that people from BD would go to seek fortune in your poor country? It is cow traders, about 700 per year get killed.

Would you mind if I request you to kindly ask the US border guards how many of Mexicans they have killed? You will get a nice answer.
You telling me you don't know about US killing Mexican nationals, who cross over, many of whom are drug dealers?

By the way, what gives you this impression that people from BD would go to seek fortune in your poor country? It is cow traders, about 700 per year get killed.

Ohh I don't know, I have seen a lot Bagladeshi housemaids India, maybe they are all on work visas!!

Infact what you are not cow traders but cow smugglers, If you want them getting shot, why not stop them, while they are still in Bangladeshi territory.

Wow...what a thread...

One say eating meat is symbol of matrial race or what. Other say Bangali people are very brave, ruthless and whatever. They just forget India has both types.

@topic: This is a considerable request from BDR. India must give it a thought.

Well i fully support BSF getting non-lethal weapons. BSF's goal is border protection. If it can be done without killing, it should be encouraged. Its sad when innocents are killed.

Long term solution, however, is fencing and mining of the border. It will stop this to and fro crossings for good. I think India should really push the agenda to fence the border. aside from stopping illegal immigration and trafficking, it will also stop cross border shootings.

Been hanging around with this guy lately ?

kim-jong-il.jpg

Back
Top Bottom