What's new

B'desh steps up troops deployment on Myanmar border amid row

Are you going to implicate Thailand too? Why only India?

Other co-conspirators include China and Bangladesh as well.

All these countries should be questioned for their support for Burma, especially Bangladesh.

India is the base of these type subversive operations. If they have anything in Bangladesh and any other countries those are just hired guns to follow direction from india based subversion central. Same way indian house and shelter Dalai Lama to interfere in Chinese internal affairs. Same way india interfered in Bangladesh internal affairs, same way india interfered in Srilanka using Tamil tigers, same way indians are interfering in Pakistan by using BLA .....This may just be mdia wing of india based interference.

Last edited:
India is the base of these type subversive operations. If they have anything in Bangladesh and any other countries those are just hired guns to follow direction from india based subversion central. Same way indian house and shelter Dalai Lama to interfere in Chinese internal affairs. Same way india interfered in Bangladesh internal affairs, same way india interfered in in Srilanka using Tamil tigers, same way indians are interfering in Pakistan by using BLA .....

First, let us concern about the topic at hand because I think either you are unable to focus your attention or that you dont want to.

Either you are claiming that Bangladesh govt is inapt in managing its issues and hence you blame India as per your statements. Or, do you mean to say because Indian govt threatened Bangladesh with repercussions if Bangladesh govt were to to do something about this media/website (?) Which one is it? Care to explain!

But (A big But) if we are attacked and Burmese starts firing at us indiscriminately then we would fight back, because it would give us moral ground to thwart the aggressor.
True, you did get my attention with your first few verse.... until i came to this.......

if we are attacked and Burmese starts firing at us indiscriminately.....

Fire at you Indiscriminately eh?.... As in Burmese soldiers, after a late night Rambo movie, show up on your border first thing in morning and fire indiscriminately - Announcing the war for you , or as in ..

Burmes Soldier : Hey mom, will be late for dinner. We are attacking Bangladesh today.
Mom: Be carefull mickey. But wont you attack them by Air?
Soldier: No, i just need to hide behind that bush and fire indiscriminately...that's signal enough for them Bangladeshi's to know that its war time.

So long, Bye Mr.Cosmatos

Last edited:
India is the base of these type subversive operations. If they have anything in Bangladesh and any other countries those are just hired guns to follow direction from india based subversion central. Same way indian house and shelter Dalai Lama to interfere in Chinese internal affairs. Same way india interfered in Bangladesh internal affairs, same way india interfered in Srilanka using Tamil tigers, same way indians are interfering in Pakistan by using BLA .....This may just be mdia wing of india based interference.

Yeh i understand, there are times in our lives when we’re not in control of our own destinies. Sometimes it’s the government. Sometimes it’s Indian's. Sometime Alien's too.

Well, Thats what friends are for :smitten:
But I believe India has its own satellite for similar tasks.
So your Israeli friends really provided the Satellite support that gave you, the Bharatis decisive fire-power over Pakistani forces. Let's see, how far of it is true? If ISROs had that type of capability in 1999 for mountainous terrain then why couldn't they locate Hezbollah’s ATGM in plane desert at 2006, especially when their invincible Markavas were getting hits right, left and center? How did Hezbollah fighters shoot rockets at them up until the last day of the war? It seems like stories, friends are only good for some people, who give them pleasure and great story tellers mix/spice’s up truth with lie to keep audience alive.

Now leaving Israeli invincibility and bravado aside, I wanted to ask a genuine question on how did Indian Ex-COAS Gen Padmanabhan predict accurately that their would be a limited war between INDO-PAK? And when Indian army vacated their posts, did they take all their surveillance gezetarries with them to make Pakistani infiltration easy as well? These two basic questions would lead to think the Kargil saga was planned, engineered and the end game of Mush's snatching power on phony ground would further lead to conclude that there were some big INDO-Zion moles in PAK, who facilitated it to take place by the expense of 3000 brave Pak's soldier's, Newaz's losing power. That was the game of 20th century, which gave a leverage to INDO-Zions to keep eye on PAK nuke.

So your Israeli friends really provided the Satellite support that gave you, the Bharatis decisive fire-power over Pakistani forces.
Not true, we have had spy satellites (TES) since early 00. Being telescopic, they were rather useless during night time or under heavy cloud. This was one of the reason, why this were useless in Kargil. And need for us to procur RISAT.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1679321.stm

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia/2009/04/200942014479131748.html

Now leaving Israeli invincibility and bravado aside, I wanted to ask a genuine question on how did Indian Ex-COAS Gen Padmanabhan predict accurately that their would be a limited war between INDO-PAK? And when Indian army vacated their posts, did they take all their surveillance gezetarries with them to make Pakistani infiltration easy as well? These two basic questions would lead to think the Kargil saga was planned, engineered and the end game of Mush's snatching power on phony ground would further lead to conclude that there were some big INDO-Zion moles in PAK, who facilitated it to take place by the expense of 3000 brave Pak's soldier's, Newaz's losing power. That was the game of 20th century, which gave a leverage to INDO-Zions to keep eye on PAK nuke.
You Stumped me with your ingenuity. Darn, how did you break it man? This was supposed to be super secret..... And i thought we were so close to the Pak Nuke's. We will keep walking , towards Kahuta.

Last edited:
First, let us concern about the topic at hand because I think either you are unable to focus your attention or that you dont want to.

Either you are claiming that Bangladesh govt is inapt in managing its issues and hence you blame India as per your statements. Or, do you mean to say because Indian govt threatened Bangladesh with repercussions if Bangladesh govt were to to do something about this media/website (?) Which one is it? Care to explain!

When indians hit by truth it does not bode well. So another set of indian spin spawned out. Again both of deceptive spins are to misled. As I mentioned earlier no matter which angle this escalation plays out indian hands, plan and gains are written all over it. Here are consequences for Bangladesh and indian attempt to spread hegemonic domain.

1. First and foremost, loss of Bangladesh maritime territory to Myanmar and will facilitate indian claim over Bangladesh maritime territory.

2. Loss of road access through Myanmar and forever be hostage to indian territory and trade monopoly.

3. Loss of a trusted and strategic friend and ally and partner, China and provide a passage for indian hegemony.

4. Bangladesh armed forces will lose only reliable source for military any hardware. Therefore Bangladesh military will be ceased to exist.

5. In case of armed confrontation, situation will set the stage for inviting indian forces inside Bangladesh territory. Given an submissive regime in power that is likely.

6. Loss of future and most promising market - China.

When indians hit by truth it does not bode well. So another set of indian spin spawned out. Again both of deceptive spins are to misled. As I mentioned earlier no matter which angle this escalation plays out indian hands, plan and gains are written all over it. Here are consequences for Bangladesh and indian attempt to spread hegemonic domain.

1. First and foremost, loss of Bangladesh maritime territory to Myanmar and will facilitate indian claim over Bangladesh maritime territory.

2. Loss of road access through Myanmar and forever be hostage to indian territory and trade monopoly.

3. Loss of a trusted and strategic friend and ally and partner, China and provide a passage for indian hegemony.

4. Bangladesh armed forces will lose only reliable source for military any hardware. Therefore Bangladesh military will be ceased to exist.

5. In case of armed confrontation, situation will set the stage for inviting indian forces inside Bangladesh territory. Given an submissive regime in power that is likely.

6. Loss of future and most promising market - China.

I hope other Bangladeshi members are seeing the hypocrisy of this member. He claimed that India was responsible for website (media) hosted in USA and paid by a contact in Canada and had office in other many countries including Bangladesh. When his lies got open, do you guys see how shameless he has become. He evaded the answer altogether, when his abuse in all the previous pages on this forum for faulting "India" for an editorial article written by this website.

I hope that other Bangladeshis has seen enough of this from this guy!

Last edited:
Not true, we have had spy satellites (TES) since early 00. Being telescopic, they were rather useless during night time or under heavy cloud. This was one of the reason, why this were useless in Kargil. And need for us to procur RISAT.

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | India's spy satellite boost

Al Jazeera English - CENTRAL/S. ASIA - India launches spy satellite

You Stumped me with your ingenuity. Darn, how did you break it man? This was supposed to be super secret..... And i thought we were so close to the Pak Nuke's. We will keep walking , towards Kahuta.
You can rest assured that some posters are RAW moles implanted here to spread fabrication. This is why these people have insideous knowledge of RAW. Otherwise, why a person should be worshipping RAW in every other post as if RAW is a Devta to him.

His RAW Devta can do this and that, can order BDR to start mutiny, can supply horses to the COAS of BD, can do digital election to place a deceptive SH in power, can order Burma to invade BD and so on. Now, it is a spy satellite on Kargil that has placed Musharraf in Islamabad. It is the latest.

Some dangerous drugs are available in BD (also, exported by RAW?) now-a-days, I will check the names later. Could it be that these posters are addicted to one or all of these drugs and get hallucination as a result? You should inquire it with your RAW, it must find a cure for their moles in BD.

If these posters are not found drug addicted, then your famous RAW should recommend a few of these BD gems for a 'Nobel Prize for Genuine Invention.'

"we can take over your big country"

You know what, i always suspected Mrs.Rosemary could have done a better job of teaching us kids those grammer thingy in school. Cheer's.

You are not satisfied with my explanation. Then you must test your balls by attacking us. Why don't you attack Pakistan also? Because with all your bigness you do not like to die by bullets. You guys celebrate the victory of 1971 , why? Because it is our sacrifice of many lakhs of souls.

Even our bamboo stick-holding (now it is quite strong) Ansar militias used to laugh the way your troops feared death in 1971. What a shame, a 1,300 death in such a victory? yet, you have not yet thanked us for that. What do you think of us? Try a war on us, we will destroy you and take your NE. Eastern terrain is quite different frm the west.

You do not see radicalism in BD, only because you are trying to play a good boy role without agitating us. Of course, RAW is a different matter. Whenever you try to bully us, you will see even the normally docile BD nationals have suddenly become JIHADIS.

So, do not push us that far. You could not even tackle only a 10-member group of Jihadis in Bombay. Before that, your Parliamernt was also attacked. How do you expect to face a million strong Jihadis if you start skirmishes with us? We have seen the video footages of what your best Commandos can do. Our Ansar militias are better than that. We will just take the war into your land.

we don't have paratrooper division to ex-filtrate in their territory

We do have para troopers.There's 1st para commando battalion based in Sylhet,If my memory serves me rights.
Here is one video.

Last edited by a moderator:
We do have para troopers.There's 1st para commando battalion based in Sylhet,If my memory serves me rights.
Here is one video.

[url="
- Bangladesh Para Commando Bn - 001[/url]

But number of para commando in Bangladesh is not sufficient to mount attack behind Myanmar formation.

On side notes, few weeks back someone from Bangladesh military background posted here that Bangladesh tried to increase the para/commando strength in number but indian objected and obstructed the initiative. Can anyone recall the post? I have also heard the same from Bangladesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not satisfied with my explanation. Then you must test your balls by attacking us.
We did that, didnt we, in 71, remember? . No?

Because with all your bigness you do not like to die by bullets.
Ofcourse, we award PVC to beauty paegants. We rather prefer to sit in our arms chair, with that pint in one hand and a cigar in other.

yet, you have not yet thanked us for that. What do you think of us?
How silly, you see, we always do strawman argument's, unlike you.

Try a war on us, we will destroy you and take your NE. Eastern terrain is quite different frm the west.
Try a war on you... Hmmmmm ...not a bad idea...This delhi bloke's somehow are in appeasement mode. They still think the Agni's and nukes of world can suffice against your valor. This idiot's underestimate you, i must say.

Whenever you try to bully us, you will see even the normally docile BD nationals have suddenly become JIHADIS.
Not "Will See"..... we "Have Seen" HUJI in action in my land, without your so-so moderate's blinking a eye. we "Have Seen" Jihadist in every state of our's, and we HAVE curtailed them, with the limitation imposed in a secular state as mine. Will be, however, interesting to know your idea on a Jihadist version of BD.

You could not even tackle only a 10-member group of Jihadis in Bombay. Before that, your Parliamernt was also attacked.
Isnt that the difference between a animal and human, sir? We strived to protect the innocents in those enclosure's, this beast strived to Kill all. We prevailed.

We will just take the war into your land.
Are we new to this, or are you? . Been there, Faced that, Crushed that.

Bangladesh tried to increase the para/commando strength in number but indian objected and obstructed the initiative.
After having been on BD forum for some time now, I thought I’d lost my ability to even recognize poor taste. Then this came along. So. . . thanks.

But number of para commando in Bangladesh is not sufficient to mount attack behind Myanmar formation.

On side notes, few weeks back someone from Bangladesh military background posted here that Bangladesh tried to increase the para/commando strength in number but indian objected and obstructed the initiative. Can anyone recall the post? I have also heard the same from Bangladesh.
Who posted it recently I do not know. But, from the very beginning, India has been putting resistance in raising and strengthening two types of forces by BD, 1) Paratroopers, and 2) Commandos.

India's main question was against which country BD needs these two forces. Considering all the factors, BD kept a low profile, but did not altogether stopped the recruitment of these two groups. Very secretly it started after 1975 by Gen. Ziaur Rahman.

BD armed forces already had trained para-troopers and Commandos from the Pakistan Army. Some of them were assigned secretly to train the new recruits. Now, India also knows about it, but cannot help it. The number of battalions of these two different groups are top secret, but they may be in proportion to the total defence force of the country.

In 1991 conflict with Burma, that country mobilized about 50,000 troops against our 20,000 troops. Even in that conflict, our commandos went behind the enemy line to disrupt Burmese road/bridge links to the border. This time also, they are certainly behind the enemy lines to choke off their supply line. However, paratroopers need not be flown unless a war is ensuing.

Last edited:
document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Create the CSS for the popup var style = document.createElement('style'); style.innerHTML = ` /* Style for the popup */ .popup { display: none; /* Hidden by default */ position: fixed; z-index: 999; left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: auto; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8); /* Black background with opacity */ } .popup-content { position: relative; background-color: #fff; margin: 15% auto; padding: 20px; width: 80%; max-width: 600px; box-shadow: 0 5px 15px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); } .close-btn { position: absolute; top: 10px; right: 25px; color: #aaa; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; } .close-btn:hover, .close-btn:focus { color: #000; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; } `; document.head.appendChild(style); // Create the HTML for the popup var popup = document.createElement('div'); popup.id = 'videoPopup'; popup.className = 'popup'; popup.innerHTML = ` `; document.body.appendChild(popup); // Show the popup when the page loads popup.style.display = 'block'; // Get the close button var closeBtn = document.querySelector('.close-btn'); // Close the popup when the user clicks on the close button closeBtn.onclick = function () { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } // Close the popup when the user clicks anywhere outside of the popup window.onclick = function (event) { if (event.target == popup) { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } } });
Back
Top Bottom