What's new

BD to Purchase Submarines

2010 thread saying that BD will get subs.........

Any firm order till now?

The day U wake up seeing NDTV reporters along with some generals and news/think tank articles going berzerk & questioning about BD's need for submarine, U know we have purchased subs. :coffee:

You seems a big fan of NDTV :lol:

i bet they will start the bullshit with 'we liberated them back in 71' :rofl:

CAN WE HAVE A GOOD DISCUSSION HERE INSTEAD OF TROLLING????

Post on TOPIC please.........

When will BD buy a submarine??? what class?? what tonne??? Nuclear Powered or conventional one??? If conventional than diesel electric or AIP??? etc.............

@Loki please look after these trolls will you??

Last edited by a moderator:
CAN WE HAVE A GOOD DISCUSSION HERE INSTEAD OF TROLLING????

Post on TOPIC please.........

When will BD buy a submarine??? what class?? what tonne??? Nuclear Powered or conventional one??? If conventional than diesel electric or AIP??? etc.............

@Loki please look after these trolls will you??

offtopic: welcome back :D:tup:
Ontopic: by 2016 sub marine will join ( not clear which one, it has been kept secret) submarine base is under-construction.

Last edited by a moderator:
offtopic: welcome back :D:tup:
Ontopic: by 2016 sub marine will join ( not clear which one, it has been kept secret) submarine base is under-construction.

You had mentioned a certain Chinese submarine.

yes but no official news, i posted from my source (trustworthy but still no offical news means no confirmation)

Ya but which one was it again? I can't seem to remember..Ming class?

Oh and arp just went back to pink.

I hope we buy the chinese S-20 Sub, the downsized version of Yuan class Type 41. Its 2300 tons submerged and can be fitted with AIP thanks to its modular design. It will also be cheaper than type 41 and would be able to carry torpedoes and cruise missiles. It has a range of 14800 Km cruising at 16 knots (29 Km/hr). It is designed for export to countries such as BD and SL in mind. But off course awami dalal scums need to be ousted first.

Type 041 submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

S-20-SSK-submarine-China.jpg

Back
Top Bottom