What's new

BD should attach importance to Asian Highway development

BD already had talks with myanmar on the BD-myanmar asian highway. The chinese were also
a part of the deal. But everything was abruptly stopped when the current Awami Dalals
came to power. How can we have asian connectivity via a country that kills our citizens at
the border everyday. You may not know much about your countries behavior towards BD, but
India has been hostile towards us since 1971. Farraka DAM and the backing of shanti bahini
insurgents are few such examples that were grave enough to declare war from our side.
India was and always will be an enemy of BD and will always will be against our existence.

What about Arakan Muslims of Burma? Isn't Myanmar too your enemy, why a good relation with Myanmar.

Look at the map, that surely going to be a much longer route for Bangladesh.

Longer route or not doesn't matter in this case. we also have to take into consideration the
geopolitical scenario of the region. Its not only a trade route but a strategic route as well and
profit considerations come second to that. The mayanmar route makes the most strategic sense for
us. Mayanmar was never our enemy and we historically had healthy ties with them. We don't have
any territorial dispute with them and our maritime dispute has already been solved.

Longer route or not doesn't matter in this case. we also have to take into consideration the
geopolitical scenario of the region. Its not only a trade route but a strategic route as well and
profit considerations come second to that. The mayanmar route makes the most strategic sense for
us. Mayanmar was never our enemy and we historically had healthy ties with them. We don't have
any territorial dispute with them and our maritime dispute has already been solved.

your maritime dispute has not been solved according to them, they hate you for it.

What about Arakan Muslims of Burma? Isn't Myanmar too your enemy, why a good relation with Myanmar.

Arakn was historically part of chittagong but those british crooks gave it away. Now we have to
look toward the future and not cry about the past. We have lacs of Arakan muslim refugees here
and I personally believe that they should be given BD citizenship( just my opinion) but even if
they are not given the citizenship, with establishment of democracy in Burma the Burmese will
have no other way but to take them back. We can't help our fellow muslims if we don't get strong
ourselves. And no, Myanmar is not our enemy just because of that.

your maritime dispute has not been solved according to them, they hate you for it.

The maritime verdict was acutally not a victory for us like the current dalal regime is claiming.
The burmese didn't lose anything in the verdict and according to some analyst it was win-win for
both but some are also claiming that we lost some blocks east of Saint martin island. They have
nothing to hate us for.

there was no strategic objective.. your guys came to our country in millions and still staying here. to prevent your mom and sis from pak hands the great IG freed you all.. i think you are a razakar who gave his family to the punjabis and got some land in return.. nice job.\\and if we did insurgency you guys would not exist. the fact that army ruled your country until recently shows that india was hands off.
and dont include farakka, it has nothing to do with giving you freedom.

Most of those millions who flocked in your country were Hindus who are more loyal to India anyway. And most never returned
but stayed back. Only a retarded moron would think that there were no strategic objectives. You are new here, no other
fellow indian member here claimed that Indian interference in 71 was not strategic. With your post you have proved that
you are a RSS brainwashed Indian.

wonder what makes you think burma will give you free access? well they will keep the naval standoff in mind... and burma has a huge border with india.. aunt aung was educated in india. so i hope democracy will foster a good sense in burma and relations with india will strengthen.

China-Burma-BD in the same block my friend. You are just 3rd child of the goat and never can get to the nipple. LOL

China-Burma-BD in the same block my friend. You are just 3rd child of the goat and never can get to the nipple. LOL

Burma's relation is already souring with China and Burma want to ease Chinese influence by bringing India, US, Japan and European Union in the scene. So, Burma will certainly resist any attempt which will further soldify Chinese influence in their country.

Why should we be thankful for that fart by your indira mata. You did that for your own strategic
interest. After the 71 the witch indira errected the farraka DAM and supported insurgency in
chittagong. And now your beggar country is begging free transit from us. Stop begging for
gratefulness you ungrateful indians.Be grateful to us instead that we allowed you full fill your
strategic objective and are now giving you free transit.

same idiotic nonsense again and again ... who tell you we want free transit ??

get out of your terrorist jamati mentality
Their is some thread which shows real picture about transit fee not the jamati version of reality

connectivity for NE throw BD is Indians interest no one is denying that but no one want it free

You talking about begging :lol: you push millions of beggars in India ..... yes you are right Indira did wrong by make you independent ...... I think were happy with your masters(you deserve only that) and atleast we dnt have to feed your millions of beggars

Bangladesh holds a strategic advantage over India. India's eastern most provinces are only accessible through a narrow route which is only 25km wide between Bangladesh and Bhutan.

Any stupidity by the Indians, Bangladesh should launch an offensive and sever the land route between the Eastern Provinces and rest of India.

So India needs to be careful when dealing with Bangladesh. :D

Pakistan once tried such thing and paid for that....

thanks for the lengthy but useless reply. i gather from JS' post that Sher shah ruled bengal only by association. so from what i read, he can be called anything but a bengali and if you still insist please call Queen Victoria as Indian or a hindustani or a MUghal.

Forget about Queen Victoria for the moment. Learn and then spit a few words about William the Conqueror. Hope, you already know about him. Now, again say also a few words about Emperor Baber, Kutubuddin Aibek, Ikhtiar Uddin Muhammad Bakhtier Khilji and many such people who conquered Hindustan or Bengal and settled here with all their retinues and their dependents.

How about the 1st Pathan Sultan Bahlul Lodi of Hindustan? How about the Arab, Turkic, Afghan and Abisinyan Sultans of Bengal. Please define their positions in the true historical perspective. How about also all those Aryan people from central asia and then the Huns also from central asia? How do you define their conquests of India and then the subsequent settlement in within the Hindu fold?

How about the French Emperor Napoleon who was a Cicilian? How about also the Austrian-born Hitler who became the Chancellor of Germany? I am not going further. You have got a lot of homeworks to do already.

Better, you study at least 30,000 pages of contemporary history and then answer.

Arakn was historically part of chittagong but those british crooks gave it away. Now we have to
look toward the future and not cry about the past. We have lacs of Arakan muslim refugees here
and I personally believe that they should be given BD citizenship( just my opinion) but even if
they are not given the citizenship, with establishment of democracy in Burma the Burmese will
have no other way but to take them back. We can't help our fellow muslims if we don't get strong
ourselves. And no, Myanmar is not our enemy just because of that.

The maritime verdict was acutally not a victory for us like the current dalal regime is claiming.
The burmese didn't lose anything in the verdict and according to some analyst it was win-win for
both but some are also claiming that we lost some blocks east of Saint martin island. They have
nothing to hate us for.

Most of those millions who flocked in your country were Hindus who are more loyal to India anyway. And most never returned
but stayed back. Only a retarded moron would think that there were no strategic objectives. You are new here, no other
fellow indian member here claimed that Indian interference in 71 was not strategic. With your post you have proved that
you are a RSS brainwashed Indian.

says who.. most were muslims and they are still coming and we have to keep them out. so are you glad that you got freedom because of india or not? if not are you thankful to india or not? if not you just a razakar, who like to watch his family being taken by Pak soldiers and stand there watching for some tidbits.

Forget about Queen Victoria for the moment. Learn and then spit a few words about William the Conqueror. Hope, you already know about him. Now, again say also a few words about Emperor Baber, Kutubuddin Aibek, Ikhtiar Uddin Muhammad Bakhtier Khilji and many such people who conquered Hindustan or Bengal and settled here with all their retinues and their dependents.

How about the 1st Pathan Sultan Bahlul Lodi of Hindustan? How about the Arab, Turkic, Afghan and Abisinyan Sultans of Bengal. Please define their positions in the true historical perspective. How about also all those Aryan people from central asia and then the Huns also from central asia? How do you define their conquests of India and then the subsequent settlement in within the Hindu fold?

How about the French Emperor Napoleon who was a Cicilian? How about also the Austrian-born Hitler who became the Chancellor of Germany? I am not going further. You have got a lot of homeworks to do already.

Better, you study at least 30,000 pages of contemporary history and then answer.

ok.. sher shah is as bengali as you are japanese..hope you get the msg

says who.. most were muslims and they are still coming and we have to keep them out. so are you glad that you got freedom because of india or not? if not are you thankful to india or not? if not you just a razakar, who like to watch his family being taken by Pak soldiers and stand there watching for some tidbits.

ok.. sher shah is as bengali as you are japanese..hope you get the msg

No, no. Rather, India got a rare win in 1971 because of the sacrifices we people have made. Indins should be thankful and grateful to us for that.

bangabandhu, goat or nipple i am not aware... but India is the butter that everyone is trying to reach. you guys are just the spoon to try and reach it...
and I am amused at BDeshis, one of you guys have very generously thrown open the resources of the world as free for all, another says that china is in bangladesh's block.. whats with you guys ? your country after being freed by India, just got some sense to choose growth over religion and friendship with india instead of enimity. you have a huge distance to cover and may a pitfall to dodge before you are of any consequence to anyone. otherwise like now you will just be for china to use.

No, no. Rather, India got a rare win in 1971 because of the sacrifices we people have made. Indins should be thankful and grateful to us for that.
thankful for what ?

@ asad71 did not say that he was Bengalee ?????? Here he was just comparing the future with Sher Shah like he defeated the Great Mughal Humayun.

East Bengal, East Pakistan and BD are in a series towards our march to retrieve what we had lost on 23 June 1757. In that independent realm, Sher Shah was one of our heroes and emperors. Our true habitat starts in the West with the Rajmahal Hills. Bengalee Muslims will be the majority and the driving force in this state. It has been a Bengalee tradition to be tolerant and considerate to others, and they will coexist with us in peace and happiness as always.

East Bengal, East Pakistan and BD are in a series towards our march to retrieve what we had lost on 23 June 1757. In that independent realm, Sher Shah was one of our heroes and emperors. Our true habitat starts in the West with the Rajmahal Hills. Bengalee Muslims will be the majority and the driving force in this state. It has been a Bengalee tradition to be tolerant and considerate to others, and they will coexist with us in peace and happiness as always.

There you are, Md Akmal.

Back
Top Bottom