What's new

BD should attach importance to Asian Highway development

Read my previous post #219 ignorant indian. :coffee:

Reading your posts once is painful enough. To read it a second time, you should pay the reader.

But perhaps we should be thankful. You added an adjective to Indian. In your case, adjectives are superfluous, whatever the country.

lol there are few Ashrafs in BD to begin with! :P Yeah nowadays every other guys assume Sayed identity, that's different. Even the rajakar kid Naved Hritom was registered as Sayed Naved! :lol:

"Last year I was a Julaha (weaver); this year a Shaikh; and next year if the harvest be good, I shall be a Sayyid."

Anyway I think I'm over stretching the issue. I myself am not born of high caste and find it repulsive. Let's get back to topic.

Your wrong or right statement proves that there are vertical mobilities among the muslims. Today, he belongs to a low rung status, tomorrow he can rise up the ladder. However, there is no low or high caste people among the muslims of Bengal unless it was devised by someone to get more ration. Caste system does not allow upward mobility, asd happens with the Hindus. Upward or downward mobilty is possible for any Muslim irrespective of his family title. So, do not compare our society with your JATPAT infested society.

Read my previous post #219 ignorant indian. :coffee:

your #219 was utter cr@p. Why should a minority not desire to be a PM? Everyone has ambition and aspirations. Who is any religion to put a stop ambition ?
What guarantee that muslims will be loyal to BD ? there are a big number of razakars in BD too. It is not I that is ignorant, it is people who bring religion into politics that is ignorant bigoted and backward

Your wrong or right statement proves that there are vertical mobilities among the muslims. Today, he belongs to a low rung status, tomorrow he can rise up the ladder. However, there is no low or high caste people among the muslims of Bengal unless it was devised by someone to get more ration. Caste system does not allow upward mobility, asd happens with the Hindus. Upward or downward mobilty is possible for any Muslim irrespective of his family title. So, do not compare our society with your JATPAT infested society.
upward or downward mobility is possible for caste. castes in india have been marked as forward or backward castes and is updated regularly. in the subcontinent Ind, BD and PAK Muslims DO have a case system and follow it.

fyi.. Caste system among South Asian Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was talking about people masquerading as Sayeds, off course there is whatsoever no mobility among Muslim clans/castes, you can't be a Sayed if you are not born one.

Hindu caste system does allow upward mobility, Jats and Rajputs didn't born Khatriyas.

O well, there goes the religious chest thumps again.
I wonder why is it so hard to avoid this sort of religious discussions
when it brings nothing but scars in ones own belief or faith.
When one spits up, it's gonna come back where it came from.

As for the friggin highway (which isn't happening in a million years!)
BD should only accept India-Bangladesh-Myanmar route not
Ind-BD-Ind-MI, for it's own strategic reasons.

I think our NE region can not be left from the highway if it ever materializes.

Not even sure, why BD should be so insistent to bypass NE India.

Anyway, I think India has enough influence to make sure NE India will be a part of the highway. It is unnecessary pettiness and nothing else on the part of some.

O well, there goes the religious chest thumps again.
I wonder why is it so hard to avoid this sort of religious discussions
when it brings nothing but scars in ones own belief or faith.
When one spits up, it's gonna come back where it came from.

Well religion is the elephant in the room, you can't simply pretend it doesn't exists, nor it is unquestionable to me. But discussion shouldn't go beyond civil realm.

I don't subscribe to any particular religion so don't see any need to be politically correct when it comes to religion.

Back
Top Bottom