What's new

BD should attach importance to Asian Highway development

I hardly seen any. Remove the religious glass from your eyes and you will see the world better.

Because you never lived here or may be you view the world via awami tainted glasses. Anyway
I am not against Hindus being more loyal to india since its a natural human character. Religious
bonds transcends man-made boundary, but that's not the case for awami indian dalals.:)
Its a well known fact that most hindus here have family in India and fixed assets and bank
accounts in India. I hardly found any hindus not being in that category. One of my Hindu teacher
in school was from a zamidar family. They are very rich and theit family have a hospital in
darzeling. I don't have any ill feeling towards hindus but hate the fact when Dalals want to
potray Hindus as patriots. :angry:

Because you never lived here or may be you view the world via awami tainted glasses. Anyway
I am not against Hindus being more loyal to india since its a natural human character. Religious
bonds transcends man-made boundary, but that's not the case for awami indian dalals.:)
Its a well known fact that most hindus here have family in India and fixed assets and bank
accounts in India. I hardly found any hindus not being in that category. One of my Hindu teacher
in school was from a zamidar family. They are very rich and theit family have a hospital in
darzeling. I don't have any ill feeling towards hindus but hate the fact when Dalals want to

Dont you think its hypocritical to ask a Hindu to be patriotic while you consider Secularism is a slur???

so in that case muslims of BD should have more loyalty to Saudi arabia because that s the home of islam. So you are also as unpatriotic (pr patriotic) as hindus of bd

Dont you think its hypocritical to ask a Hindu to be patriotic while you consider Secularism is a slur???

Read what I said in my above post. Its natural for them to be loyal to India and I have no problem
with that. They won't become patriot even if you show them the mula of secularism. They can
live here, earn here, and live freely without fear of any discrimination just like they have done
for centuries , but they can't show fake patriotism and cry for secularism.
We can never be
secular and why should we change our identity for a group of minority. They are living here
under muslim rule for ages without any fear of persecution. Muslims don't have to be secular to
protect their minorities. Protection of minorities is an obligation in ISLAM.
Scumbag ideology of
secularism is not necessary for that.

He said, you are trying to legitimize Hindu caste system by proving Muslim practice caste as well.
No caste system exist in our society. Sorry.

Not my fight.......

Was just pointing about a habit of Bangladeshis of using world like Evil Hindus,Awami/Indian Dalal,Cankya buddhi,Hindu Baniya etc.

A lot of posters are terminally uncivil.The person i pointed out is not the worst one that's why i even bothered to interject.Pulling up hardcore fasadis like idune,Al-Zakir or asad71 is useless.

Read what I said in my above post. Its natural for them to be loyal to India and I have no problem
with that. They won't become patriot even if you give show them the mula of secularism. They can
live here, earn here, and live freely without fear of any discrimination just like they have done
We can never be
secular and why should we change our identity for a group of minority. They are living here
under muslim rule for ages without any fear of persecution. Muslims don't have to be secular to
Scumbag ideology of
bd is a secular state today. so are you saying that you are more loyal to Saudi ?
Minorities anywhere do not need protection. they need to have the same rights as the majority to access all resources and govt positions. In islamic society, a non0muslims cant rule muslims. So right there your BS about Islam and fake concerns are exposed.

so in that case muslims of BD should have more loyalty to Saudi arabia because that s the home of islam. So you are also as unpatriotic (pr patriotic) as hindus of bd

lol typical indial post:lol: I consider my self a muslim first before my BD identity and every muslim
anywhere in the world should do the same. Technically there should not be any KSA and BD since
concept of individual state is alien to ISLAM but we stupid muslims fell in the trap of fake
nationalism and are being kicked in the ***** since then. I will always stand by my country as long
as it will not go against ISLAM, similarly I will go against KSA if it goes against ISLAM like
supporting massacre in bharain.
There is no conflict of interest or identity here. BTW KSA is
not the home of ISLAM, mecca and medina is and current monarchs of KSA are not necessarily
representative of the muslim world.

with that. They won't become patriot even if you give show them the mula of secularism. They can
We can never be
Scumbag ideology of

Prophet did provide huge protection to the non Muslims which was unthinkable of that time. But reality had changed since then. Now its not only protection but even identifying them as a different entity is close to a crime in the definition of statehood. So your definition of equal rights is not sellable to even to the Muslim let alone non Muslims.

bd is a secular state today. so are you saying that you are more loyal to Saudi ?
Minorities anywhere do not need protection. they need to have the same rights as the majority to access all resources and govt positions. In islamic society, a non0muslims cant rule muslims. So right there your BS about Islam and fake concerns are exposed.

Currently BD is neither secular nor islamic.:lol: Na ghar ka na ghat ka. Islam is still our state religion
and there was no referendum held on the issue here. Come to BD and you would know what
a common man thinks of secularism. BAL is very cautious in using the term and the bengali term
of secularism i.e "dhormo niropechata" is very unpopular here. You won't know the ground realities
by reading TOI or hindustan time.

And yes minorities can't be rulers of a muslim majority country for legitimate reasons, one of them
being loyalty. I am against giving minorities chances in important post like PM, COAS, intellegence chief,pres etc. They can live here freely like any other citizen but why ask for ruling the
country?:confused: In any election, no muslim country will ever elect a non-muslim leader no
matter what the seculars might say and that includes BD too.:)

Currently BD is neither secular nor islamic.:lol: Na ghar ka na ghat ka. Islam is still our state religion
and there was no referendum held on the issue here. Come to BD and you would know what
a common man thinks of secularism. BAL is very cautious in using the term and the bengali term
of secularism i.e "dhormo niropechata" is very unpopular here. You won't know the ground realities
by reading TOI or hindustan time.

And yes minorities can't be rulers of a muslim majority country for legitimate reasons, one of them
being loyalty. I am against giving minorities chances in important post like PM, COAS, intellegence chief,pres etc. They can live here freely like any other citizen but why ask for ruling the
country?:confused: In any election, no muslim country will ever elect a non-muslim leader no
matter what the seculars might say and that includes BD too.:)

Is Nigerian President a Christian??? Just wondering..

Is Nigerian President a Christian??? Just wondering..

Nigeria has 50% christians.Under free and fair elections forget minorities, how many kelamist have
become PM in turkey? Nigeria suffers from frequent religious riots and most likely they
will face the same fate as sudan. Your uncle did free S.sudan and E.taimor didn't she?

Nigeria has 50% christians.Under free and fair elections forget minorities, how many kelamist have
become PM in turkey? Nigeria suffers from frequent religious riots and most likely they
will face the same fate as sudan. Your uncle did free S.sudan and E.taimor didn't she?

Kelamists only lead to kelamities. Forget about that and let us discuss Iajdani's uncle instead; she sounds like a fascinating characteress.

lol typical indial post:lol: I consider my self a muslim first before my BD identity and every muslim
anywhere in the world should do the same. Technically there should not be any KSA and BD since
concept of individual state is alien to ISLAM but we stupid muslims fell in the trap of fake
nationalism and are being kicked in the ***** since then. I will always stand by my country as long
as it will not go against ISLAM, similarly I will go against KSA if it goes against ISLAM like
supporting massacre in bharain.
There is no conflict of interest or identity here. BTW KSA is
not the home of ISLAM, mecca and medina is and current monarchs of KSA are not necessarily
representative of the muslim world.
so the hindus of BD will say to you go to KSA if you are loyal to islam rather than secular BD.

so the hindus of BD will say to you go to KSA if you are loyal to islam rather than secular BD.

Most of the Muslims of Bangladesh will say the same, if asked. Note that this kind of j***r will never take the risk of airing his views outside his own Jamaati circles.

Back
Top Bottom