What's new

BD should attach importance to Asian Highway development

India has faken its growth... Just recently the Indian government, due to it's greed for investors, has lowered middle class status to anyone who earns over "50 cents a day". Considering that, and how 70% of India is poor, India's real well-off middle class is somewhere around 100 million not 300 million or 200 million as other figures state.

Prove me wrong otherwise...

If someone believes in golden unicorn,it is incumbent on believer to prove existence of that golden unicorn,not the sceptics.

You have stated that Indian Growth is fake thus it is incumbent upon you to prove that it is true not upon anyone else that your statement is false.

Don't they teach basic Logic in your madrassa?

If someone believes in golden unicorn,it is incumbent on believer to prove existence of that golden unicorn,not the sceptics.

You have stated that Indian Growth is fake thus it is incumbent upon you to prove that it is true not upon anyone else that your statement is false.

Don't they teach basic Logic in your madrassa?

Funny... If you have nothing to say, correct their grammar or talk about madrassa education... :lol:

I'm not talking about WB. I'm talking about the GoI's rules. GoI has lowered it's middle class entry to anyone who earns over $.50 a day.

He said $1.25(PPP) defined by world bank which shows you know nothing about Economics.

the Hindus of India are trying to impose one to their Muslim community.

Posters here are only pointing out the cast system that is existent in your society also.Nobody is glorifying "Hindu" caste system.

Your's is a sovereign Islamic state.If Hindu's are imposing something over you then you have already lost and surrender is only option.

PS.Try to make a post without mentioning "Evil Hindus" for a change.

SO? Accrding to India government poverty is below $.25 a day PPP

PPP is World Bank's definition and every country follow that definition including India. Tell me you don't know what is the difference between PPP and nominal values. Have some economics classes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SO? Accrding to India government poverty is below $.25 a day PPP

$0.25/day at PPP is equal to $0.1025 at face value ie Rs 5.125/- in Indian currency.

You do not understand the the meaning of PPP,Do you????????

PPP conversion factor for India is 0.41 http://www.tradingeconomics.com/ind...dp-to-market-exchange-rate-ratio-wb-data.html

$1.25 at PPP means $0.5125 in real terms ie Rs 25.625/- in Indian currency.

GoI has fixed poverty line as (recent revision) Rs 66/- for cities and Rs 35/-{expenditure,hence not including subsidies} ie $1.32(Urban) and $0.70 rural in real dollars and $3.22 and $1.71 respectively at PPP,Higher than WB limit.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...1475601_1_poverty-line-population-expenditure

Exchange rate is assumed as $1=50 Rs which is average.

Funny... If you have nothing to say, correct their grammar or talk about madrassa education... :lol:

You are product of glorious madrassa education.Admit it.

There is no shame in doing that.

India does not even allow those items Bangladesh export and has market in india. India constantly put tariff and para tariff barrier. So you indians dont have leg to stand with argument that Bangladesh does not have enough product.

We have same rules for China still we have deficit of $23 Billion which shows that Bangladesh has nothing to offer to India, so please stop complaining.

I'm not talking about WB. I'm talking about the GoI's rules. GoI has lowered it's middle class entry to anyone who earns over $.50 a day.

You are wrong!

Show me the proof.

In fact you should stay far away from economics related threads. For your own good.

Posters here are only pointing out the cast system that is existent in your society also.Nobody is glorifying "Hindu" caste system.

Your's is a sovereign Islamic state.If Hindu's are imposing something over you then you have already lost and surrender is only option.

PS.Try to make a post without mentioning "Evil Hindus" for a change.

He said, you are trying to legitimize Hindu caste system by proving Muslim practice caste as well.
No caste system exist in our society. Sorry.

Some interesting comments by some BD members. Based on their imagination (all that they have!).

The parts that comprise BD have always been a backwater throughout history. No one knew about them or cared about them.

They just did what they were told and that was that. That continues now and will remain so.

When needed, our 5 off duty policemen in the border Assam village can go and capture BD. We don't see why we need to do that.

We saved their mothers from being raped and their fathers from being butchered as a race. Both by PA and by the razakaars (most of the BD members would fall in that category).

And then we left them to their fate, having given them a country to call their own.

They of course remain obsessed with us. No shame greater than the shame of the ungrateful wretch.

^so you would rather join atheist, pork eating, alchohol guzzling foreigners, than india ? hahahaha

Who wants them?

Its just wet dreams. They are of no use to anyone.

You're only ***** slapping yourself here.

And please, the British Empire wasn't no small Island back then like it is now. Most of those European empires back then weren't small like Bangladesh.

And no nomads ruled all of India.

BD was the first to fall to the British.

And in return Churchill killed millions of them by famine. This when Mr. Jinnah was his favorite mentee.

He said, you are trying to legitimize Hindu caste system by proving Muslim practice caste as well.
No caste system exist in our society. Sorry.

But you guys never leave a chance of claiming yourselves Pathans, Turks, Persian, Arabs and what not! ;)

FYI, it was after nation wide Muslim demand and a much debated report by Sachhar committee, some Muslims clans/castes are recognized as backward class.

But you guys never leave a chance of claiming yourselves Pathans, Turks, Persian, Arabs and what not! ;)

FYI, it was after nation wide Muslim demand and a much debated report by Sachhar committee, some Muslims clans/castes are recognized as backward class.

hahahaha, same old story. They already cross breeded with local variety my friend. There is no more Turks, Pathans Arab left. Besides these are clan not caste that I mentioned before.

The second part is probably for national quota for backward Muslim people who wanted extra advantage in jobs etc. And the govt probably worked under existing framework (law) of Caste system. I am not well aware of WB muslim population though.

BD was the first to fall to the British.

And in return Churchill killed millions of them by famine. This when Mr. Jinnah was his favorite mentee.

BD lost the war with Brits and kept on fighting till the end. The rest of India just bent over.. that is the difference.

List was prepared during Mandal Commission but Nationwide OBC quota was implemented very recently which benefited large section of Muslim society. Sachchar commitee came before that nationwide OBC implementation.

Our Bangladeshi friends are trying to prove something which don't exist, Muslims in subcontinent do have caste System. We even have a Political groups representing low caste Muslims in India and I have also talked to many Muslims.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom