What's new

BD should attach importance to Asian Highway development

People confused clan with caste. Islam forbid both of them yet clan still exist and will as long as human exist. No there is no caste.

What's the difference between clan and caste? Both are hereditary.

Note: Caste is not same as Varna.

People confused clan with caste. Islam forbid both of them yet clan still exist and will as long as human exist. No there is no caste.

No, it isn't that, I am sorry to say. However, it will probably be easier to eradicate it among Sikhs, Christians and Muslims than others.

we also share a large border with both countries so eligible to talk...
you can see which route is better, but unfortunatel se asian coutnries wont care for your country unless its linked to india. a wire is usefull only if it can connect a powersource and a device.. otherwise its just a piece of rope. hope you understand

Large border does not give india or indians any right to hijack what Myanmar can decide or say, period. That is if india act as civilized country.

India can think all it wants about this route has to be through india but we and rest of the world typically throw these indian talk in the trash. India is in no position to dictate unless this Awami stooge regime is not in power which by the way in its way out.

Caste is profession based. But it gone beyond the profession and I dont want to explain any further. You know better.

Clan is like in broader sense a kind of ethnicity. I dont know how to explain it here. LOL

Dnt you know they are happy with China in any condition .... in 2006 they have 32 times trade difference with China but no words ...... this prove them jamati not a real Bangladeshi

Relations with china goes deeper than trade. They are not blood suckers like India. They are our lifeline for economic
devolopment and connection with whole E.asia. We need them to get out of India's grip and no amount of trade imbalance
will effect that thinking of Bangladeshis. We do consider them our greatest friend and recently they have allowed duty free access to 4,721 BD
products even under the current awami dalal regime. They are involved in our major infrastructure projects. They do know
how to use their soft power are win the hearts and minds of people. :)

No, it isn't that, I am sorry to say. However, it will probably be easier to eradicate it among Sikhs, Christians and Muslims than others.

Anyways, I never seen any caste in BD though. Few people brag about Syed but thats all bout it.

Large border does not give india or indians any right to hijack what Myanmar can decide or say, period. That is if india act as civilized country.

India can think all it wants about this route has to be through india but we and rest of the world typically throw these indian talk in the trash. India is in no position to dictate unless this Awami stooge regime is not in power which by the way in its way out.

ALL the rest of the world?

That's a lot of throwing!

Relations with china goes deeper than trade. They are not blood suckers like India. They are our lifeline for economic
devolopment and connection with whole E.asia. We need them to get out of India's grip and no amount of trade imbalance
will effect that thinking of Bangladeshis. We do consider them our greatest friend and recently they have allowed duty free access to 4,721 BD
products even under the current awami dalal regime. They are involved in our major infrastructure projects. They do know
how to use their soft power are win the hearts and minds of people. :)

Bangladesh relation with China is much deeper and strategic, india can never compete with that. Hell, india itself has over $23 billion trade deficit with China and why these indians are doing monkey dance with us?

Rising imports widen trade deficit with China

ALL the rest of the world?

That's a lot of throwing!

indians better used to it.

Bangladesh relation with China is much deeper and strategic, india can never compete with that. Hell, india itself has over $23 billion trade deficit with China and why these indians are doing monkey dance with us?
Rising imports widen trade deficit with China
indians better used to it.

Because we need those things, you should also provide something of worth other than textile then we will also import $5-6Billion from Bangladesh.

Relations with china goes deeper than trade. They are not blood suckers like India. They are our lifeline for economic devolopment and connection with whole E.asia.

E Asia with China ??? ...... to much confusing ... I think ASEAN have no Chinese friend or may be one..

We need them to get out of India's grip and no amount of trade imbalance will effect that thinking of Bangladeshis. We do consider them our greatest friend and recently they have allowed duty free access to 4,721 BD products even under the current awami dalal regime. They are involved in our major infrastructure projects. They do know how to use their soft power are win the hearts and minds of people. :)

Soft power ? :lol: Ask this thing with their small neighbours ... You should be thank full to your god that you are not Chinese neighbour otherwise USA automatically got another land and air base in your country and this is all because of Chinese soft power :lol:

They know that your goods cant compete in their market cause you dnt have infrastructure to compete with their .... and jamati become happy in this ........

So you want to justify 2X trade difference with 32X trade difference ????? :rofl::rofl:

If people from england portugal can do business through sea in 17th century why we cant do our business with burma directly ..we should support them in all areas including defence

Clan and caste are not exactly the same :no:

Besides, other than social classes (as in all societies), nothing much to brag about caste in Bangladesh.

Anyways, I never seen any caste in BD though. Few people brag about Syed but thats all bout it.

Caste is a topic which gives me acidity and a headache. I hate the impact of caste on humanity very intensely. Please don't think me rude or secretive for not clearly explaining the situation regarding caste outside Hinduism. I will try to send you useful citations, but give me a little time, please.

Because we need those things, you should also provide something of worth other than textile then we will also import $5-6Billion from Bangladesh.

India does not even allow those items Bangladesh export and has market in india. India constantly put tariff and para tariff barrier. So you indians dont have leg to stand with argument that Bangladesh does not have enough product.

India does not even allow those items Bangladesh export and has market in india. India constantly put tariff and para tariff barrier. So you indians dont have leg to stand with argument that Bangladesh does not have enough product.

Can your government do same with Indian goods ( allow all Indian goods) ????

Back
Top Bottom