What's new

BD should attach importance to Asian Highway development

With 90% land border with India, Bangladesh is left with very few options.

You one wicked troll :rofl:

How is it trolling? The guys is saying he is as Pathan as it gets and doesn't even know there are lots of Hindu Sardars in Bengal as well.

Pathans are usually Khans, although not all Khans are Pathans. Bengal has pretty meager share Ashraf Muslims - Syed, Sheikh, Pathan [Khan], Mallik, Mirza, Qureishis etc.

I'm juts trying to be informative, that's all.

It is amazing that in secular and casteless India, islam and christianity have caste differentials in them thereby ensuring that the followers of these religion deny it at the same time.

Since when Sardars became Pathans? :lol: Sardar is among the list of Muslim Other Backward Classes(OBC) Recognized by Govt. of West Bengal.
List of Muslim Other Backward Classes(OBC) Recognized by Govt. of West Bengal | India Aide

Well, how Chowdury became a backward class in West Bengal? Most of the titles are unknown to me anyways. I think 90% Bangladeshi does not have any of the title whatsoever.

It is amazing that in secular and casteless India, islam and christianity have caste differentials in them thereby ensuring that the followers of these religion deny it at the same time.

There is not caste but some people kept their family name with them probably. These are more to do with clan not caste.

Well, how Chowdury became a backward class in West Bengal? Most of the titles are unknown to me anyways. I think 90% Bangladeshi does not have any of the title whatsoever.

It's Chouduli actually.

I thought people are talking about Highways and Economics on this thread.

How is it trolling? The guys is saying he is as Pathan as it gets and doesn't even know there are lots of Hindu Sardars in Bengal as well.

Pathans are usually Khans, although not all Khans are Pathans. Bengal has pretty meager share Ashraf Muslims - Syed, Sheikh, Pathan [Khan], Mallik, Mirza, Qureishis etc.

mmm....I guess our culture is quite different. Sorry, but I just found your post funny :lol:

Who is Isha Kan, is he related to Oliver Kahn?

Khans are however not included.

He was one of the guy who defeated Man Singh the Akbar's Army Chief as far as I know.

With 90% land border with India, Bangladesh is left with very few options.

Those "few" are still options nonetheless and we can explore those options. Those few are far
better than what India has to offer and we have lived without this Indian option for the last 40 years and inshallah we can live without that option for the foreseeable future.:)

Pathan background soldiers were Khan usually. Not all Pathans are Khan. There are plenty of migrant who does not bear any title.

Back
Top Bottom