What's new

BCCI asks ICC not to put India, Pakistan in same group

Some kids now will tell that India is afraid to play Pakistan. Now lemme share a small story.

I was a small kid then. After kargil India hadnt played Pakistan for 4 years and we had drawn them in our group in 2003 WC. Pakistani big mouth's Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Rashid Latif, Akthar were commenting India was afraid to play us, and hence the self imposed ban. Or else we would have super demolished India at every level.

Anwar's century had put Pakistan at a better position. And then entered the man suffering from Tennis Elbow pain, with pain killers. Sachin Tendulkar began to shut the big mouth's with a ferocious assault. His determination was such.

Though he got out on 98, I would pick up this innings anytime anyday.

Pakistan must boycott any future world cup matches taking place in India on security grounds.

But first kick that a$$hole Sethi from PCB. Only then something like this could happen.

Bhagora nation first ran away from saarc now ICC matches this is how Pak army has feared in inside Indian hurts

Tum log Kia operation karoge phele hi Medan se bhag jate ho

I think the whole world is getting sick of this bitch whining all the time. yeh to wo tawaif hay jo zyada pasey laney ke chakar me deti he ne. Yeh bed bhi comfy ne, wo sofa chubhta hay bla bla

Bhag Modi bhag:coffee: and we have a request as well! Plz put Afghanistan and BD in our group:lol:
Or
Make India BD and Afghan to play their own little World Cup:omghaha:

OnThisDay in 2012. India and South Africa were playing a cricket match in WT20, but at the end, PAKISTAN WON!
14563491_1078618672237233_4998664824943744572_n.jpg

Reason behind bcci crying lol :lol::p:

Good move.

How??
Why should we initiate this kind of hate campaign?
Well ,I am not a communist and an ardent supporter of NDA govt.
But this is too far.

We should be professional in our policies.
I dont think we should give this much of importance to these events.
We are a big democratic nation and should act like one.
@hellfire @Joe Shearer @nair

We also boycotting Badminton championship match in Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom