What's new

BBC Profiles: Maryam Sharif: Pakistan's next political star?

After the Panama leak I think the entire nawaz family are leeches, they are sucking the economy of Pakistan.
Better vote for someone else.
Dynastic politics must end.

I dont think . panama will haunt her . they dont have any answer of Panama . opposition will use it against her too .

BBC is spot on. Nawaz Sharif had been grooming her to pass on the political dynasty since his sons are not at all worth entering the arena. It is only Maryam that can carry on the tainted legacy of Nawaz politics.

So we must be prepared to see her as next party head. Panama cannot stop her from becoming PM if at any stage in Pakistan.

She is drop dead gorgeous, what is it about Pakistan that makes it produce such politicos- BB, HRK, Marvi Memon, Maryam NS. You guys want to swap the last three for Sasikala, Maya and Mamata?

Regards

She is drop dead gorgeous, what is it about Pakistan that makes it produce such politicos- BB, HRK, Marvi Memon, Maryam NS. You guys want to swap the last three for Sasikala, Maya and Mamata?

Regards
We are ready to swap Sasikala, Maya and Mamata for Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman, Mehmood Achakzai and Altaf Hussain...should we call it a deal then???

No. Apples for apples, oranges for oranges. We will give you Laloo, Mulayam and Giriraj for them.

Regards

Would she end up like the previous one???
Worst if you ask me. She does not have any power yet she was the mastermind behind dawn leaks, Imagine what will she do once she gets into power. Besides other than the fact that she happens to be the daughter of NS, what other credentials does she possess to run for PM?

Worst if you ask me. She does not have any power yet she was the mastermind behind dawn leaks, Imagine what will she do once she gets into power. Besides other than the fact that she happens to be the daughter of NS, what other credentials does she possess to run for PM?
she can run very efficiently

Maryam Sharif: Pakistan's next political star?

Maryam Sharif is tipped as a future political star but she's been caught up in fallout from the leaked Panama Papers. Could this derail the rise of the daughter of Pakistan's prime minister? Shumaila Jaffery investigates as part of a series on Asian women likely to make the news in 2017.

I still vividly remember when I first saw Maryam Sharif. It was a few days after I'd started college in Lahore in 1991 and I was standing in the corridor when suddenly she appeared.

She was surrounded by a group of girls, wore a long white embroidered shirt and was carrying a folder with her father Nawaz Sharif's picture pasted on it. She was the prime minister's daughter and a "celebrity" in college.

By the 1990s, the Sharifs had established themselves as one of the most prominent ruling dynasties in Punjab province.

Read more at --->>> http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38880759
She is too immature for politics.

Get real people, i've asked very die hard old pmln veterans and all have said they wont vote for pmln if marium gets thre go ahead, punjabis are hard to get to vote for a woman, bb was a special case cause she was riding on the martyrdoom of bhutto and people used to die over bhutto, remember recently nawaz tried to hand the party over to her anr he faced major discontent forcing him to again elect himself and moreover if nawaz goes for maryum pmln will surely break as the shehbaz and hamza group will go on its own..

Back
Top Bottom