What's new

Battle for Shawal Valley begins.

So we finally go forward to liberate the last remaining areas and free fata. However this is but the beginning. We must develop fata more while also bring fata under the Pakistan flag as we can't leave that territory unchartered and unprotected again without military presence on the afpak border. We must also find a solution to guard the border as terrorists from Afghanistan will keep on coming to destabilize the region.

Development must follow in the region as well to give people a better life so that they will never pick up the gun and live a great and prosperous life. Fata must become a province and hold representation in the federal as a province so that more development can be focused on the region by the provincial govt and the people will feel more adequate representation.

What comes after the war is just as important as the war itself.

For now I pray ALLAH WILL PROTECT our soldiers and guide them to victory over the terrorists. Know we are with you and support you. Kay our heroes come home safe.

Don't you find odd PA avoided Datta Khel ? So the rumors of peace deal with local haqqani commander had some substance in it.
datta khel has been ravaged many times already. if it was included someone would have asked why Makin or Razmak have been avoided.
the only "deal" I am aware of is in Shawal where after beating the crap out of mangal bagh, his status as a wanted terrorist was down graded.
I cant understand how a local can be a Haqqani commender as well, he will have to be an Afghan hiding here or local Afghan supporter. I am sure we will never find the exact route and planning of actual area of operation so we can only speculate where and why the army has gone and why not somewhere else.

Don't you find odd PA avoided Datta Khel ? So the rumors of peace deal with local haqqani commander had some substance in it.
Mai mara sa banda hun bhai mujhe kia pata?

But what i do know is that all non-state actors in FATA must be disarmed, if not killed.

How they avoided Datta Khel when they are bombing it till yesterday?

Air strikes kill 18 militants in N Waziristan

Might be policy of one front at a time.

Read your link once again, Datta khel was mentioned in a passing. No bombing occured. Heck, Ops in Datta khel is mentioned only twice this year with specific term of ""cordon and search operation" which means just before Pre-Zarb e azb, PA used to do limited Ops against TTP

12 militants killed in Datta Khel operation - The Express Tribune

Army major, 5 militants killed in NWA clash

datta khel has been ravaged many times already. if it was included someone would have asked why Makin or Razmak have been avoided.
the only "deal" I am aware of is in Shawal where after beating the crap out of mangal bagh, his status as a wanted terrorist was down graded.
I cant understand how a local can be a Haqqani commender as well, he will have to be an Afghan hiding here or local Afghan supporter. I am sure we will never find the exact route and planning of actual area of operation so we can only speculate where and why the army has gone and why not somewhere else.

You might find it out, but Datta khel was the only area whose population didn't left during Zarb e Azb operation. Let me find you the news for Peace deal with local Hafiz gul commander in Datta khel

After this, are there any other areas that need to be cleared?

Read your link once again, Datta khel was mentioned in a passing. No bombing occured. Heck, Ops in Datta khel is mentioned only twice this year with specific term of ""cordon and search operation" which means just before Pre-Zarb e azb, PA used to do limited Ops against TTP

Even if I assume that Datta Khel was mentioned in a passing, even then datta khel has been bombed specifically several times in past few months.

April

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...ilitary-claims-killing-47-taliban-insurgents/

May

Officials: Airstrikes Kill 15 Militants in Northwest Pakistan

June

Air strikes kill 20 suspected militants in Pakistan: military - Yahoo News

July

All these are datta khel specific strikes.

Even if I assume that Datta Khel was mentioned in a passing, even then datta khel has been bombed specifically several times in past few months.

April

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...ilitary-claims-killing-47-taliban-insurgents/

May

June

July

However no ground invasion I assume? This is crucial for taking complete control of the area.

You might find it out, but Datta khel was the only area whose population didn't left during Zarb e Azb operation. Let me find you the news for Peace deal with local Hafiz gul commander in Datta khel
you mean gul bahadur? hope that deal doesnt bite us in the *** like before many times.

April

May

June

July

thats what I meant this place has seen periodic air strikes and special ops missions excluding the drone strikes.
why must the media know exactly and every place the army is planning to go by the way? one must wonder.

Back
Top Bottom