What's new

Bari Eid! Bakra Eid - Eid Ul Azha

Guys can we not post animals getting slaughtered please. It is something that actually causes a lot of controversy so do not post anymore please

Thanks 'Keyseroze' for deletion!..... In fact the slaughter of camel is new, and being excited I have posted to share with members .............but I really now feel stupid myself upon such act, which may not suitable for most of peoples / children, while on other side it may become hot contravercial especially in present senario.

Baqra Eid has always been quite traumatic experience for me...as a child I used to cry and beg my mom to save my goat from getting "killed".

I even set one free once...:agree:
Mom wasn't very pleased...:disagree:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh God! neo,i did the same but she got caught for she was a cow.a big one:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I also miss Pakistan though I am Bangladeshi bcoz I grew up in Karachi..So Wish every Muslim irerspective of cast, creed and color a very Happy Eid.

Hi,i'm new here and i guess it's a gud time to start...
Eid mubarak to all you guys!!!:)
about the poor cow in the well...i wonder what's worse being stuck there or being pulled out on eid day?!:undecided:

Eid-ul-adha mubarak to all the muslim forumers here and , may allah bring true happiness of Eid to all of u, this eid makes us learn v should not forget the poor, v should not forget the poor ppl who r not going to have new dresses in this eid because they cant afford them, their faces will be dull and glum, v should remember those who r orphans, disabled and sick, who r not going to enjoy as much as normally v can. may allah protect Pakistan from all sorts of evils, may Allah bless our rulers with the grief of the sufferings, may Allah bless us all. AMIN SUMMA AMIN!!!

Last edited:
Eid Mubarak to all forum members, inshaAllah, a better, happier year year awaits us. :cheers:

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers here and inshallah shall it be a peaceful and better year for us all .

Eid Mubarak!

mmmmmm Just had Channa poori and now eating Lahori style sawaiyaan (thick and with milk).

Nice enjoy boss!! will have mines tomm!!

Back
Top Bottom