What's new

Bari Eid! Bakra Eid - Eid Ul Azha

Eid Mubarak once again. Enjoy your eid, and have fun with your family.

robin 234 and goodperson eidmubarak to you both even you are not celebrating it but we as muslims we request you to celebrate this eid with us. ad thanx alot for wisihng us im very happy that you wished us thanx alot.

and happy eid mubarak to you all and im missing my family very much they are in dubai.

EId Ul Adha Mubarak to all; the Webmaster, moderators, adminstrators, the think tank and all my brother fellow members of forum.

Wish you many happy returns of the day.....and prayers for peace and properity to my Pakistani brothers , the muslims of the world and the whole global humanity!!!

haye mere sho shweet bakre:cry::cry:
you know they were so arrogant with a bad attitude but i still loved 'em!
i kept asking them "you speak doggie?" and they never answered "yes we are fluent in cow,horse,zebra,Rooster etc" unlike the one in "Air Buddies" but they kept staring at me.i even told 'em; "apne kajrare naina hata lo, mera chain vain sab ujjar jayega":undediced:
by the way one of them was Non-Veg.:D he bit my finger:lol:

Eid Mubarak all.:enjoy:

Eid Mubarik to every one of you. May you all have a wonderful Eid!

33e50b3ffb5bf3c8acaedbcd9e631622.jpg

EID MUBARAK TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS……. :cheers:

May the magic of this EID bring lots of happiness in your life & may you celebrate it with all your friends and families…

I hope if anyone is going out of Karachi for Eid, you definitely don’t want this guy to be your reporter…I know it’s a Eid thread but couldn’t resist posting this clip….this guy rocks…lol:lol:

YouTube - One Devoted News Reporter

EID MUBARAK TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS……. :cheers:

May the magic of this EID bring lots of happiness in your life & may you celebrate it with all your friends and families…

I hope if anyone is going out of Karachi for Eid, you definitely don’t want this guy to be your reporter…I know it’s a Eid thread but couldn’t resist posting this clip….this guy rocks…lol:lol:

:lol::lol:....Its cool sharing:tup:
Dear 'x_man' ...Happy Eid ...... Wish you many happy returns and devine blessings on the day and onward for long happy, healthy and successfull life!:angel:

Eid Mubarik to all the members of forum. May this Eid bring u happiness, joy and prosperity.

Attachments

• www_sunna_info_pic_2004-11-11_033343.jpg
    www_sunna_info_pic_2004-11-11_033343.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 13
Eid Mubarik to all the members of forum. May this Eid bring u happiness, joy and prosperity.

Back
Top Bottom