What's new

Barelvi groups form alliance against Taliban

The movement developed as a reaction to British colonialism in India, which was believed by a group of prominent Indian scholars — consisting of Rashid Ahmad Gangohi, Muhammad Yaqub Nanautawi, Shah Rafi al-Din, Sayyid Muhammad Abid, Zulfiqar Ali, Fadhl al-Rahman Usmani and Muhammad Qasim Nanotvi — to be corrupting the Islamic religion. They therefore founded an Islamic seminary known as Darul Uloom Deoband.[5] From here the Islamic revivalist and anti-imperialist ideology of the Deobandis began to develop.[6] Gradually Darul Uloom Deoband became the second largest focal point of Islamic teachings and research after the Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt. Through organisations such as Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind and Tablighi Jamaat its ideology began to spread and the graduates of Darul Uloom Deoband from countries like Saudi Arabia, China and Malaysia opened up thousands of madrasas throughout South Asia, specifically in parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan.[7]

The Muslims who began the revivalist movement gained inspiration from the strict Arab schools of thought.
Al-Azhar uni lost all credibility not long back....before that yes it was on top...likewise, deobandi lost its origin ....now people try to suffocate you with their ideology thart Islam is not flexible and is rigid in the sense they force you to follow either Hanafi, Shafii, Hanbali or Maliki....without thinking that the founder of each was a student of the other and that each and every of them brings forward hadith from the same prophet interpreted differently but same source yet they expect you to choose 1 and not mix and utilize what is easy for you from what is presented...

Basically Deubandi movement was a reformist movement in Brelvi denomination which was inspired from Salafi beliefs.
Simply putting
Deubandi Beliefs= Some Brelivi Beliefs+Some Salafi Beliefs

Those are the Talibitches from Red Mosque terrorist squad...... begging for jannat-ul-wahab........ aka blowing themselves up, and hoping for their collective souls to haunt the desolate Saudi desert-land....... o_O

Damn it but that was funny.

Well, if you're going to pretend that that stick is a light saber then I'm going pretend that my gun is a star wars blaster..things devolve from there on onward.

No respect for terrorist weirdos, who aim to kill the innocent.... I am not Switzerland..........

They both deserve each other.......

Marriage Invitation:

Mr. Wahab-al-shaikh-al-oil marrying the beautiful Ms. Hindutva-chikny-chambeli......

R.S.V.P
Pakistan

Cough..cough...enh no..the VHP gooks specialize in riots for political mileage NOT training turds to go crazy all over a frigging continent. Simply put..don't pare us with someone who's out of our league..like Hefner marrying a nun who occasionally engages in venial sins.

@Hyperion

Saaley mai teri comments parh rha tha or soch raha tha ab tou ye gia.

Phir wohi hua :D

Saala maa behen aik hogai o_O

I used to always think Deobandi's were the largest and it was the Kashmiris/Mirpuris who were mostly Barelvi.

Although I'm not Barelvi but this is fact that Barelvis are in majority in Pakistan ... About 60% population of them among total Muslims ..............

Why were rest of Pakistanis sleeping when the Pakistan Government and extremists were persecuting Ahmadi Muslims. Don't take it wrong, its good you have woken up against religious extremism but is it not too late? They are all ready surrounding Karachi. Their madarsas are located in each and every Pakistani Cities and Towns. I believe they are working for a violent revolution. To them Pakistan isn't Islamic enough.

My honest opinion is that things will eventually get out of control for Government and the Army. I fear sparks of Civil War has been ignited in Pakistan. I guess we just have to have hope right?

I fear sparks of Civil War has been ignited in Pakistan. I guess we just have to have hope right?

No need to worry.
Those madrassas are filled with what?
Semi-literate children and young men who know little about tactics or weaponry.
Once the army cuts the head of the snake, the body will perish as those madrassas rely upon the extremists in the North to bring force to the urban areas.

No need to worry.
Those madrassas are filled with what?
Semi-literate children and young men who know little about tactics or weaponry.
Once the army cuts the head of the snake, the body will perish as those madrassas rely upon the extremists in the North to bring force to the urban areas.

You don't get it do you? These young children are the foot soldiers of these people. TTP is not the only terrorist organisation in Pakistan. We have many other organisation in Punjab like Lashkare Jhangvi who pretty much share same ideology with TTP. TTP and its type of extremist organisations seem to enjoy some support from Pakistan's lower middle class.

These young children are the foot soldiers of these people
We're not scared of these foot soldiers and we're not scared of these madrassas. We're scared of the fact that if we take them down, we'll suffer attacks from the more organized groups.

support from Pakistan's lower middle class.

It's true that the lower class sympathizes with Lashkar E Jhangvi and TTP and the other militant groups and has become a source of worrying for me that at one point they'll rise up against us. People in Punjab seem to favor the army, and Punjab happens to be the breeding ground of radical Islamist organisations in Pakistan. I believe we can rely on the army to act as a counterbalance to the increasingly dominant influence of terrorist organisations.

The real reason why Deobandi and Salafi denominatons are more prominent because these are politically active organizations. For example, deobandi madrissahs constitute around 50% of the total madrissahs in Pakistan. Salafi madrissahs have also grown at a very high rate thanks to Saudi funds. Let me create a list of religiious political and militant parties in Pakistan and their denomination
Political Parties
1-JUI (All groups)-Deubandi
2-JI-Deubandi
3- Sunni Ithead Council-Barelvi
4-Majlis e Wahadat ul Mislimim-Shia
5- Markazi Jameyat e Ahle Hadith-Salafi
6- Sunni Tehreek Barelvi
7- Difa e Pakistan Council (Deubandi+Salafi)
Militant Organizations
1-LeT/JuD (Salafi)
2-Jesh (Deubandi)
3-TTP (all fractions) Deubandi+Salafi mix
4- LeJ (Deubandi)
5- Jundullah (Deubandi??)
6- ASWJ/SSP (Deubandi)
7-SMP (Shia)

Salafis are not politically active in Pakistan except No. 5 which is allied of PMLN ...........

Deobandi (Urdu: دیو بندی‎,Bengali: দেওবন্দ,Hindi: देवबन्दी) is a term used for a revivalist movement in Sunni Islam (Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah) under the Hanafi School. It is centered primarily in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh and has recently spread to the United Kingdom and has a presence in South Africa. The name derives from Deoband, India, where the school Darul Uloom Deoband is situated. The movement was inspired by the spirit of scholar Shah Waliullah (1703–1762), while the foundation of Darul Uloom Deoband was laid on 30 May 1866

Nothing imported there....made and bred in S.Asia specifically India!

And idiots say that they are inspired from Ahle Hadeeth .............

Last edited:
Basically Deubandi movement was a reformist movement in Brelvi denomination which was inspired from Salafi beliefs.
Simply putting
Deubandi Beliefs= Some Brelivi Beliefs+Some Salafi Beliefs

Actually Deobandi, Hanbali, Shafai, Maliki & Salafis have almost same beliefs in faith with minor differences except Barelvis & Shias ... But Deobandis insist to follow fiqah e Hanafi like Barelvis ............

And the smallest wieners...... hence the need for a large shiny AK or a sword........ :sarcastic:

That should also solve the mystery of their unsatisfied wives......... take the following image for example...... :whistle:

the-hidden-truth-behind-lal-masjid-and-jamia-hafsa-operation-3.gif

Caption of image: We want more... we want proper sized..... size of these sticks........ :partay:

Hey you got many AKs yourself :whistle:

How many Barelvi suicide bombers have you seen or heard of?
How many Barelvi Jammats are there conducting Jihad against Pakistan and our forces?
How many Barelvi Jammats do you see enforcing shariah?
How many times have Barelvis been instigated in slaughtering people from other sects?
How many Barelvi ulimah do you see declaring terrorists shaheed and our troops murdah?

The answer is zero. The reason behind this? Because they are by far the biggest proponents of traditional Islamic Sufism. Also inshallah, amongst the biggest patriots of the fatherland.

I am honoured to belong to the barelvi grouping i and I love all other Muslims, provided they do not engage in sectarian assaults and terrorism.

Something to warm to the heart. A naat by our hazart Mushtaq Attari, the great Pakhtun naat kwan.

Jashne Aamad e Rasool Allah hi Allah by Haji Mushtaq Attari

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom