What's new

Barelvi groups form alliance against Taliban

Furthermore, you know why the men have "large'r' than average mouths"? You guessed it! :sarcastic:

Nah though not all deobandis are like that though but all their mullahs I agree. You will almost never find Barelvi mullahs mouthing off against other sects day and night like deobandi idiots. :rolleyes:

Khuda ka khouff ker! For all we know they could be raising a voice against women violence...basically the only reason women actually come out on the street is to mourn a dead, ask for justice for a dead or when women violence hits new heights!

Lal Masjid "students".

Those are the Talibitches from Red Mosque terrorist squad...... begging for jannat-ul-wahab........ aka blowing themselves up, and hoping for their collective souls to haunt the desolate Saudi desert-land....... o_O

Khuda ka khouff ker! For all we know they could be raising a voice against women violence...basically the only reason women actually come out on the street is to mourn a dead, ask for justice for a dead or when women violence hits new heights!

Those are the Talibitches from Red Mosque terrorist squad...... begging for jannat-ul-wahab........ aka blowing themselves up and their souls haunting the desolate Saudi deserts....... o_O
Whatever man...I rather someone at least show some form of decency to show they dont fall in the same category!

Lal Masjid "students".
So is it right to write stupid captions u
What was your previous best at disgust? I aim to please! :D

You fire with fire...... not fire with ice-cream! :o:o_O

Just a word of advice....next time someone says anything about your mom, wife or sister, please review what you have said to theirs....

I dont tolerate people claiming respect when they dont have a straw of it in themselves!

Their ideology may suck, their minds may be twisted, but why are you trying to show yourself in a similar light?

No respect for terrorist weirdos, who aim to kill the innocent.... I am not Switzerland..........

So is it right to write stupid captions u

Just a word of advice....next time someone says anything about your mom, wife or sister, please review what you have said to theirs....

I dont tolerate people claiming respect when they dont have a straw of it in themselves!

They both deserve each other.......

Marriage Invitation:

Mr. Wahab-al-shaikh-al-oil marrying the beautiful Ms. Hindutva-chikny-chambeli......

R.S.V.P
Pakistan

@Hyperion you seen the saudi indian thread lol?

Marriage Invitation:

Mr. Wahab-al-shaikh-al-oil marrying the beautiful Ms. Hindutva-chikny-chambeli......

R.S.V.P
Pakistan

Pakistan needs to voice their concerns, Saudi want to counter Iran but it should not be at the expense of strengthening Pakistan's arch nemesis.

No respect for terrorist weirdos, who aim to kill the innocent.... I am not Switzerland..........

Marriage Invitation:

R.S.V.P
Pakistan

The bold part was out of the blue? :unsure:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom