What's new

Barelvi groups form alliance against Taliban

Who gives a crap what they do....... no one can weaken or strengthen anyone else.... it's just a figment of your imagination........ only us, as people can protect our interests.

Pakistan needs to voice their concerns, Saudi want to counter Iran but it should not be at the expense of strengthening Pakistan's arch nemesis.

Pakistan needs to voice their concerns, Saudi want to counter Iran but it should not be at the expense of strengthening Pakistan's arch nemesis.

You are being paranoid. SA has special plans for Pakistan and India can never replace Pakistan in those plans.

Who gives a crap what they do....... no one can weaken or strengthen anyone else.... it's just a figment of your imagination........ only us, as people can protect our interests.

More investments means growth means more fund means more toys no? :D

If you wear a niqab....... mausi G...... who'd be able to distinguish it's you in the first place? Try using grey matter..... :D

I am a woman, and I do niqab in Pakistan if for journalism reasons someone puts my pix to misuse with stupid heading....I would be damn mad!

If you wear a niqab....... mausi G...... who'd be able to distinguish it's you in the first place? Try using grey matter..... :D
I would...believe me I would ;)

Plus misusing captions ...never support it! :police:

Grey matter is down for maintenance

Forming a sort of anti-Taliban alliance, at least 50 Barelvi school of thought groups have demanded the government declare extremists as well as their supporters, whether political or religious, as enemies of the state and traitors.
Thumbs up... not surprising though. as barelvis are known to be anti taliban

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom