What's new

‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed

Then why Pakistan was worried about it's security? :lol:

well was he alive on 1971?

pakistan will very soon cease to function as a state, why should we get get our hands dirty mr. hafij saeed:D

Suicide bombings :P
The holy cause
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ جَاهِدِ الْكُفَّارَ وَالْمُنَافِقِينَ وَاغْلُظْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَمَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ (التوبة: 73
not Suicide bombers on this direction i will call them Istishadi Mujahideen (The Fidayeen) ;)

The holy cause
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ جَاهِدِ الْكُفَّارَ وَالْمُنَافِقِينَ وَاغْلُظْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَمَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ (التوبة: 73
not Suicide bombers on this direction i will call them Istishadi Mujahideen (The Fidayeen) ;)
GOOD....help them in FATA

\
Then why Pakistan was worried about it's security? :lol:

well was he alive on 1971?
We aren't worried about any thing AlhamdoLillah, if you better know about our status then explain...?

pakistan will very soon cease to function as a state, why should we get get our hands dirty mr. hafij saeed:D
Pakistan will exist upto the Dooms Day. InshAllah.

GOOD....help them in FATA
In FATA we have better Back up, our Haqqani Missiles :pakistan:

Hafiz saeed ko ban ker do PDF pe, at least send him an infraction

\

Pakistan will exist upto the Dooms Day. InshAllah.

the present times are doomsday for pakistan, her economy on ventilator, terrorists taking over pakistani govt, jehadi mindset of pakistani masses etc etc, i wont be surprised if pakistan goes back to stone age in few years.:D

@Abu Zolfiqar, get your facts straight.. There were constent firing and shelling happened during the time of Operation Parakram.. The statements like 1200 Indian soldiers dead while your country had zero causality only prooves you stupidity nothing else.

Truth hurts. Send me the address to your tin shack, i'll send you some tissues.

We did achieve maligning you infront on international community with Operation Parakaram..

No. You just looked like a cry-baby of a nation (as you always do). The world listened, they just didnt give a damn :laugh:

there's a difference, you know :lol:

Your country has been branded as epic center of terrorism by international community..

you emotional twats said the same thing in 2008 after the drama of mumbai...nothing has changed, and whatever labels you third-rate indians or a few irrelevant figures of a few countries have - makes no difference.

your country is epic center of stink since you people lack toilets

Truth hurts. Send me the address to your tin shack, i'll send you some tissues.

Its not truth, its just your stupidity.. You can keep your tissues to wipe your a$$ after making these kind of statements using it..

No. You just looked like a cry-baby of a nation (as you always do). The world listened, they just didnt give a damn :laugh:

there's a difference, you know :lol:

Dude again check who is going after all other international body about mediating in Kashmir and getting humiliated..You seems to live upto the TT rank here :haha: You are a pathetic nobody from a insignificant country which only able to be in the news because it continues support to terrorism

you emotional twats said the same thing in 2008 after the drama of mumbai...nothing has changed, and whatever labels you third-rate indians or a few irrelevant figures of a few countries have - makes no difference.

your country is epic center of stink since you people lack toilets

And the emotional diarrhea continues from a Think Tank who is rather a third rate troll who have nothing else to contribute rather than showing his stupidity all day long..

the present times are doomsday for pakistan, her economy on ventilator, terrorists taking over pakistani govt, jehadi mindset of pakistani masses etc etc, i wont be surprised if pakistan goes back to stone age in few years.:D
The present times of india are worse as compared to us. Hunger and suicides on peak. :(

Back
Top Bottom