What's new

‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed

a36970aad76011f80566a3020628dbcf.jpg

yeah they need it..as They want to live in dream then let we try to show more dreams to them..
Nice Idea :P :sick::rofl::coffee:

What about 72 Virgin Squad, Buck up Hizbul Mujahideen
upload_2014-10-11_16-19-53.jpeg
this is how we treat you people via our 72 virgin dating service. Some sacrifices from our side are worth mentioning. ;)

It's a clue for your agncies, prove your fatality and guts. Find us and hunt us down
How many of your mard-e-momins shaheens will you get hunted mercylessly by leaving traits like these behind? :D

View attachment 123337 this is how we treat you people via our 72 virgin dating service. Some sacrifices from our side are worth mentioning. ;)

How many of your mard-e-momins shaheens will you get hunted mercylessly by leaving traits like these behind? :D
It's a fake encounter of kashmiri youngsters your forces cannot kill 5 Mujahids equipped with Russian Toys. Just raise your standards :(

By the way I read it somewhere but worth mentioning though offtopic :p

पाकिस्तान जितना बारूद
तेरे देश मेँ है
.उससे तीन गुना ज्यादा बारूद
हम भारतीय दीवाली की
रात जला देते हैं
:
यह है भारत देश यहां के हिन्दु
बड़े निराले है
.कुछ है श्री राम के भक्त कुछ
बाबर के साले है..!!
लश्कर की सेना मे जितने दाढ़ी
वाले है
उससे ज्यादा हरिद्वार मे
माला कंठी वाले है
पाकिस्तान मे जितने घर है
.उतने यहां शिवालय है..!! :p::p::omghaha:

It's a fake encounter of kashmiri youngsters your forces cannot kill 5 Mujahids equipped with Russian Toys. Just raise your standards
Yeah! Kashmiri college going research scholars of islamic studies carrying Russian klashnilov assault rifle along with tons of ammunitions and grenades :D
They were really innocent.

Now thinking if this is innocent in **** definition then what exactly is violence.
486204f4b6a299551932453ab23ca883.jpg
this one? ;)

These moosalman have been saying the same things every single time the lost war with India. I see it as, kind of history repeating itself. Same thing was said by Musharraf duri
By the way I read it somewhere but worth mentioning though offtopic :p

पाकिस्तान जितना बारूद
तेरे देश मेँ है
.उससे तीन गुना ज्यादा बारूद
हम भारतीय दीवाली की
रात जला देते हैं
:
यह है भारत देश यहां के हिन्दु
बड़े निराले है
.कुछ है श्री राम के भक्त कुछ
बाबर के साले है..!!
लश्कर की सेना मे जितने दाढ़ी
वाले है
उससे ज्यादा हरिद्वार मे
माला कंठी वाले है
पाकिस्तान मे जितने घर है
.उतने यहां शिवालय है..!! :p::p::omghaha:

يَاأَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ جَاهِدِ الْكُفَّارَ وَالْمُنَافِقِينَ وَاغْلُظْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَمَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ (التحريم: 9)

Did your uncle who is a big shot in ISI tell you that :D ?
There is no need to consult my uncle. This time i will dictate him :pakistan:

He was a pioneer of Kashmir arms struggle form 1989-1999,his time is over to fight.He works as a chief to train and motivate youngsters for holy cause. Isn't he working nice mr RDX?
Source: ‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed | Page 12
No doubt he is working in the right direction so that we need not to hurdle the development when people like him are present there to "inspire" the youth :P

Back
Top Bottom