What's new

Bangladesh’s ‘no foe’ diplomacy grows ties with Pakistan

As the two big Muslim nations in the region with a long distance between their borders and therefore no territorial disputes, it is always a matter of time before relations between Bangladesh and Pakistan warm, especially if Indias decision to behave like a hegemon continues to impact its neighbors negatively. The only thing thats surprising is it that these positives moves are starting to take place under Haseena. I was expecting relations to improve once she left office.
Well said . So you became a moderator ? Congratulation!

@Kambojaric

Can't really see ties ever improving. India will never allow Bangladesh to kick start good relations with Pakistan. Just a telephone conversation to ask about the corona virus situation that's all I suppose.

India needs to do more of what’s its doing atm because it’s working to our benefit.

Bangladesh and Pakistan will be one nation again. Inshallah. We will overcome our differences, we will get our act together and love each other as the big muslim brotherhood we are. It's just a matter of time.

Pakistan and Bangladesh Zindabad and Eid Mubarak to all of you !!!

India needs to do more of what’s its doing atm because it’s working to our benefit.
I thought you will predict here also an Indian invasion. This is what you did in another post. Please tell us the date of that imaginary invasion.

I thought you will predict here also an Indian invasion. This is what you did in another post. Please tell us the date of that imaginary invasion.
Hey don’t be mad at me if your comprehension level is poor
https://www.newagebd.net/article/104882/dhaka-needs-no-indian-army-to-fight-covid-19-fm
In Bangladeshi news they mention India hasn’t informed such to bd govt. fact is they did.
Now instead of using rhetorical approach to trolling other bd members in the forum, how about you stay humble at your approach. We’re not your enemy
Ps. Don’t accuse me of beadobi now

Last edited:
Hey don’t be mad at me if your comprehension level is poor
Yes, you are a highly educated chap with a good comprehension of English and subjects like CoG. Now, tell me about the location of CoG of an unequal triangle, ABC, whose AB and AC arms are each 5 m, and the BC arm length is 3m.

I did not care to learn any and many things when I were young. I wonder about you.

Last edited:
Yes, you are a highly educated chap with a good comprehension of English and subjects like CoG. Now, tell me about the location of CoG of a triangle, ABC, whose AB and AC arms are each 5 m, and the BC arm length is 3m.

I did not care to learn any and many things when I were young. I wonder about you.
Well I lack the graph paper or even scales and pencils atm but I’m still going to entertain you
Since 2 sides are equal in length for my convenience I would take the midpoint of each sides and draw a point where the two median intersect to find the centroid
The centroid would be approximately 3.2cm from point B and point c Or 2.6cm perpendicularly from bc
Anyways, the only reason I engaged in your childish behavior is because of your arrogance, I’m not the kind to arrogantly say something that’s wrong unlike you and I’m willing to learn if I can be correctly by someone unlike you. So go pick a fight with someone else.
Ps. I don’t care about your educational qualifications, neither do I care about mine, I don’t let a piece of paper define me or my abilities. Perhaps you should work on your inferiority complex, nobody cares if you’re a dropout working in construction in japan or what’s your field of interest for learning so quit bringing that bs every time you’re engaging in a losing debate. Im done here

Well I lack the graph paper or even scales and pencils atm but I’m still going to entertain you
Since 2 sides are equal in length for my convenience I would take the midpoint of each sides and draw a point where the two median intersect to find the centroid
The centroid would be approximately 3.2cm from point B and point c Or 2.6cm perpendicularly from bc
Anyways, the only reason I engaged in your childish behavior is because of your arrogance, I’m not the kind to arrogantly say something that’s wrong unlike you and I’m willing to learn if I can be correctly by someone unlike you. So go pick a fight with someone else.
Ps. I don’t care about your educational qualifications, neither do I care about mine, I don’t let a piece of paper define me or my abilities. Perhaps you should work on your inferiority complex, nobody cares if you’re a dropout working in construction in japan or what’s your field of interest for learning so quit bringing that bs every time you’re engaging in a losing debate. Im done here
No, I have no fight with persons who are not egoist and you are not one. But, thanks for trying to solve the problem though the answer is incorrect. Draw the triangle and calculate the vertical distance from the point A to the BC line (say, D point). Calculate the length of this AD line. You can do it with or without a graph paper, just by doing some math.

Length AD=√{AB^2 - (1/2BC)^2} = √(5m^2 - 1.5^2) = approx. 4.79m.

The BC line is 3.0 m long. So, the center is 1.5 m (X-X direction) from the B point. Along the AD line it is 1/3rd distance from the base line BC or 1/3x4.79m.

So, the CoG from the B point is 1.5m (X-X direction) horizontal, and 4.79m/3 or about 1.59m (Y-Y direction) from the BC base line.

i was wondering why suddenly you talked about the CoG of a battle tank in another post when a triangle problem is the simplest. Oh!! You were testing my ability. I am a construction labor but I always learn from others. Now, you are free to check the answer with your engineer friends.

Probably, @Atlas could have given you the correct answer. But, this time may neighbor Engineer friend wrote me the answer.

Back
Top Bottom