What's new

Bangladesh’s ‘no foe’ diplomacy grows ties with Pakistan

Growing ties is not enough , we need closer military to military co operation , something similar to defense treaty with PAK . That is the need of the day.
A defence treaty is too open. Rather, our military people should reach an understanding on the matter of defence of both two countries.

I, for one, think that Pakistan's defence capability is a source of our own strength if we can grow mutual understanding and trust. Even we can send our military to take training in mountain warfare with PA troops. After all, BA was EBR which was a part of PA a few decades ago. PA troops can take also guerrilla/commando training in our marshy and green hilly terrains like it was before 1971. Our geographies are mutually supportive.

And we need PAF to train our airforce.
Being brought under Pak nuclear protection or atleast
A defence treaty is too open. Rather, our military people should reach an understanding on the matter of defence of both two countries.

I, for one, think that Pakistan's defence capability is a source of our own strength if we can grow mutual understanding and trust. Even we can send our military to take training in mountain warfare with PA troops. After all, BA was EBR which was a part of PA a few decades ago. PA troops can take also guerrilla/commando training in our marshy and green hilly terrains like it was before 1971. Our geographies are mutually supportive.
ya that should be the minimum, but If we want a proper alliance, than nuclear dettereance must come in the picture

We are Muslims in the end, so we will naturally gravitate towards each other. I am glad to hear good news from BD.

We have been waiting with open hands for a long time. Glad BD has decided to reciprocate.

Eid Mubarak to all BD Muslim brothers and sisters.

Hmm revival of Jinah's Pakistan, difficult but not impossible.

We need to be realistic. For now good ties are enough. Pakistan and BD should be allies.

Bangladesh and Pakistan will be one nation again. Inshallah. We will overcome our differences, we will get our act together and love each other as the big muslim brotherhood we are. It's just a matter of time.

Pakistan and Bangladesh Zindabad and Eid Mubarak to all of you !!!

All Muslims will be under one government of Al Mahdi. Basically our Ummah is supposed to function under one Khalifat, but we have fallen short.

ya that should be the minimum, but If we want a proper alliance, than nuclear dettereance must come in the picture
There is no such thing as nuclear deterrence. Wars will always be fought with traditional weapons. During a war the country that attacks first with a nuclear weapon will be castigated by the big powers. The other party will also attack similarly and the world powers will disarm the first country.

Do not please depend too much on atomic. The world has yet to see its use after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It is not a plaything that the Pakistanis keep on threatening with this OBSOLETE weapon. You guys are too aggressive and at the same time too weak and do not actually know the effects of nuclear bombing.

Besides, a united BD-Pakistan front is good enough to check any advance by India because India will have to divide its troops in east and west. So, it cannot spread the conflict from Kashmir to the Run of Kutch.

There is no such thing as nuclear deterrence. Wars will always be fought with traditional weapons. During a war the country that attacks first with a nuclear weapon will be castigated by the big powers. The other party will also attack similarly and the world powers will disarm the first country.

Do not please depend too much on atomic. The world has yet to see its use after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It is not a plaything that the Pakistanis keep on threatening with this OBSOLETE weapon. You guys are too aggressive and at the same time too weak and do not actually know the effects of nuclear bombing.

Besides, a united BD-Pakistan front is good enough to check any advance by India because India will have to divide its troops in east and west. So, it cannot spread the conflict from Kashmir to the Run of Kutch.
India Is already spread thin, Deployment in the North and west, Last thing they need is deployment in the east, becasue Deploying in the North and west was easy as the infastraucture was already there and built in the 60's.

if india deploys at Indo bd border, than they will have to build infastructure from ground 0. that requieres $ and time. India has neither.

No, I have no fight with persons who are not egoist and you are not one. But, thanks for trying to solve the problem though the answer is incorrect. Draw the triangle and calculate the vertical distance from the point A to the BC line (say, D point). Calculate the length of this AD line. You can do it with or without a graph paper, just by doing some math.

Length AD=√{AB^2 - (1/2BC)^2} = √(5m^2 - 1.5^2) = approx. 4.79m.

The BC line is 3.0 m long. So, the center is 1.5 m (X-X direction) from the B point. Along the AD line it is 1/3rd distance from the base line BC or 1/3x4.79m.

So, the CoG from the B point is 1.5m (X-X direction) horizontal, and 4.79m/3 or about 1.59m (Y-Y direction) from the BC base line.

i was wondering why suddenly you talked about the CoG of a battle tank in another post when a triangle problem is the simplest. Oh!! You were testing my ability. I am a construction labor but I always learn from others. Now, you are free to check the answer with your engineer friends.

Probably, @Atlas could have given you the correct answer. But, this time may neighbor Engineer friend wrote me the answer.
You’re again missing the point, nobody cares what you’re here don’t you get that?
I talked about center of gravity of the tank, power to weight ratio and ground pressure exerted by the tracks and 3 factors that determine its mobility on terrains, it was not to undermine anyone. That’s what I’ve been told by my engineering friends and I’ve repeated this multiple times in the past
(I misread the values as cm and did as such)
I would still take the median of two sides and cross intersect... the point they meet is the centroid
As for being an egoist, it’s ironical coming from you, especially when you use double negations in a sentence

Last edited:
Being brought under Pak nuclear protection or atleast

Under Pakistan nuclear umbrella???? So you will nuke India for a third country???

Dude worry about paying monthly interest installments on the loans you have taken and for those installments too you need fresh bailout packages from IMF or iron brothers..... yet you talk about nuking some country for some third country......:rofl::rofl::lol::lol: go get real :lol:

You’re again missing the point, nobody cares what you’re here don’t you get that?
I talked about center of gravity of the tank, power to weight ratio and ground pressure exerted by the tracks and 3 factors that determine its mobility on terrains, it was not to undermine anyone. That’s what I’ve been told by my engineering friends and I’ve repeated this multiple times in the past
(I misread the values as cm and did as such)
I would still take the median of two sides and cross intersect... the point they meet is the centroid
As for being an egoist, it’s ironical coming from you, especially when you use double negations in a sentence
Please keep on studying subjects that you are interested in from many books, people and sources. No excuses, please. Did I say about cm or meter? You are unable to solve a simple geometrical issue. So, how do you suddenly talk about the CoG of a complex tank with variable loads carried by it? Only a master can talk about it.

I say please keep on learning throughout your entire life. There is no shame in it. Pride does not make you knowledgeable. I always learn from others. The solution I gave for the triangle is from a Japanese Civil Engineer friend and now I know how to solve such a problem.

Please keep on studying subjects that you are interested in from many books, people and sources. No excuses, please. Did I say about cm or meter? You are unable to solve a simple geometrical issue. So, how do you suddenly talk about the CoG of a complex tank with variable loads carried by it? Only a master can talk about it.

I say please keep on learning throughout your entire life. There is no shame in it. Pride does not make you knowledgeable. I always learn from others. The solution I gave for the triangle is from a Japanese Civil Engineer friend and now I know how to solve such a problem.
Hey I admitted my mistake and didn’t make an excuse
It is a simple geometrical problem, I agree... how come you’re not able to solve yourself then? I’ve made a very stupid mistake while solving, I admit, class 6 stuff. I’m not of an engineering background and so I can only refer you to engineering videos that I myself watch or my friends who’re involved in tank engineering. Doesn’t mean I can’t tell/share the basic information that I learnt. So your analogy only masters are allowed to talked about certain stuff is irrelevant when you present a math question you yourself had no mastery over, get it? Your logic, not mine

Regarding the advice you’ve given me in your second paragraph, thank you. But these advices are going to benefit you more than me, since I don’t get offended when someone shares a fact with me on one thread and then completely derail the debate in another.

It is a simple geometrical problem, I agree... how come you’re not able to solve yourself then? I’ve made a very stupid mistake while solving, I admit, class 6 stuff. I’m not of an engineering background and so I can only refer you to engineering videos that I myself watch or my friends who’re involved in tank engineering. Doesn’t mean I can’t tell/share the basic information that I learnt. So your analogy only masters are allowed to talked about certain stuff is irrelevant when you present a math question you yourself had no mastery over, get it? Your logic, not mine

Regarding the advice you’ve given me in your second paragraph, thank you. But these advices are going to benefit you more than me, since I don’t get offended when someone shares a fact with me on one thread and then completely derail the debate in another.

This dude needs to get laid - seriously. :-)

I bet this hasn't happened in a while. Anal retentive traits are apparent.

It seems you are greatly offended. I am sorry for that.

Back
Top Bottom