What's new

Bangladesh's GDP per capita has crossed Pakistan's GDP per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whereas, Pakistan has gone to a different route. At the time of the partition inherited much larger portion of Indian armed forces when compared to population. So, to justify their existence they've created existential threat in India. Creating this security state has not served them well over the years in my opinion.
British divided the former Indian armed forces at the ratio of India : Pakistan=64:36. Although entire Pakistan (East+West) had only 18 percent population share then. So current Pakistan had 8 percent population share of undivided India(then East Pakistan was more populous then West Pakistan). Now imagine a country with mere 8 percent population share receiving 36 percent of Armed forces of British India! This huge army shaped the Pakistani thinking/doctrine of military parity with India and also used to suppress the legitimate rights of East Pakistani populace.This huge army made the West Pakistani establishment arrogant from the start, which spelled disaster for them by leading them on a collision course with then East Pakistan as well as adventurous warfare with India.Not to mention the frequent military rules and playing dirty games in Afghanistan and jihadi patronage.

Last edited:
True, we have no benefit if Indian Kashmir go to Pakistan.It will only reduce the number of Muslim in India.Kashmir in India is better for us,as Muslim majority areas will force India to maintain some sort of secularism.A secular India is our interest.And Kashmiri muslim are actually in far better condition that muslim of other part of India.They receives huge amount of money as a central govt. grant for the development of Kashmir.They are much better as a part of India than Pakistan.If it were to Pakistan,than it would have been another Balochistan. A neglected milking cow.

Just like Chittagong is a milking cow for Bangladesh while most development goes to dhaka.

A bengali babu will not decide the fate of Kashmir but Kashmir will decide. And like I posted on another thread that status quo is currently good for Pakistan too as it is currently busy in international war on terror. Let india your master waste manpower and resources for now. Kashmir muslims maybe far better than bdsh, it seems cuz they get money and death whereas bdsh is may not be getting money but death.

Agreed. Kashmir is the weak point India has. And It is in our interest if it remains that way. In modern world equipped with Cameras everywhere it is not easy to carry genocide. So the Kashmiris will thrive and continue to keep Delhi nervous. It is of no benefit to the Ummah if Pakistan gains entire Kashmir.

Then let's pray bdsh thrives this way too.

British divided the former Indian armed forces at the ratio of India : Pakistan=64:36. Although entire Pakistan (East+West) had only 18 percent population share then. So current Pakistan had 8 percent population share of undivided India(then East Pakistan was more populous then West Pakistan). Now imagine a country with mere 8 percent population share receiving 36 percent of Armed forces of British India! This huge army shaped the Pakistani thinking/doctrine of military parity with India and also used to suppress the legitimate rights of East Pakistani populace.This huge army made the West Pakistani establishment arrogant from the start, which spelled disaster for them by leading them to the collision courses with then East Pakistan as well as adventurous warfare with India.Not to mention the frequent military rules and playing dirty game in Afghanistan and jihadi patronage.

Yup. Their lust for strategic depth has been disastrous for them and their relations with Afghans.

Just like Chittagong is a milking cow for Bangladesh while most development goes to dhaka.
Chittagong division has the highest per capita income in all Bangladesh. Moreover Chittagong is cheaper too. Get your facts right. A lot of mega projects are happening in Chittagong division. I believe in 20-30 years the business capital of BD shall be moved to CTG while Dhaka shall remain the administrative capital.

A bengali babu will not decide the fate of Kashmir
A Bengali babu as as much right as a Punjabi babu here.
And like I posted on another thread that status quo is currently good for Pakistan too as it is currently busy in international war on terror. Let india your master waste manpower and resources for now.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Living standard of Chittagong is better than Dhaka if you don't know.Per capita wise,more development money and investment is going to Chittagong than Dhaka now.

We don't have any Punjabi elite like class in BD who will discriminate based on ethnicity.Entire Bangladesh is one ethnicity.We don't find any difference between Dhaka and Chittagong unlike Pakistan where different city is dominated by different ethnicity and they are on each others throat.Lahore vs Karachi dichotomy and accusation/counter accusation like scenario is absent in Bangladesh.

Living standard of Chittagong is better than Dhaka if you don't know.Per capita wise,more development money and investment is going to Chittagong than Dhaka now.

We don't have any Punjabi elite like class in BD who will discriminate based on ethnicity.Entire Bangladesh is one ethnicity.We don't find any difference between Dhaka and Chittagong unlike Pakistan where different city is dominated by different ethnicity and they are on each others throat.Lahore vs Karachi dichotomy and accusation/counter accusation like scenario is absent in Bangladesh.

Chittagong is fighting for independence. They have been looted by pole vaulting dhaka for so long. Awami numbers for Chittagong to show all is well is mere propaganda.

Chittagong division has the highest per capita income in all Bangladesh. Moreover Chittagong is cheaper too. Get your facts right. A lot of mega projects are happening in Chittagong division. I believe in 20-30 years

Chittagong is fighting for independence from dhaka led discrimination. Whoever talks against rulers get killed by pole vaulting dhaka. It seems like life is cheaper in chittagong. Dhaka is doing mega destructions in the name of mega projects. I believe in 20 to 30 years chittagong will be free.

A Bengali babu as as much right as a Punjabi babu here.

Dear bangali babuu, I'm Sindhi Sayeen not Punjabi "elite". Btw bengali babu, lungi, polevaulting, fish is copyright for bangali not any other ethnic groups.:agree:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Seems like someone tortured your brain, lemme guess Pakistan did before 71.:rofl:

Chittagong is fighting for independence. They have been looted by pole vaulting dhaka for so long. Awami numbers for Chittagong to show all is well is mere propaganda.
Fighting for Independence? Seems like you have confused between Chittagong with Chittagong hill tracts.These are two different region.Chittagong is entirely Bengali muslim dominated areas while Chittagong hill tracts have significant Buddhist tribal minority.Some of those tribal people supported insurgency in 1980s and 1990s for a federation like arrangement in hill tracts.But a peace treaty was signed between them and Govt. in 1996 which ensured their participation in local administrative affairs and land rights,thus that insurgency died out in 1990s.There were never any independence demand by those tribal people.They are a minority in Chittagong hill tracts and constitute 0.4 percent of total population of Bangladesh.
map-chittagong-hill-tracts.jpg

Green areas of Rangamati, Khagrachari and Bandarban districts constitute the Chittagong hill tract region.Chittagong district is entirely Bengali muslim inhabited district next to Chittagong hill tract region which have second largest city of Bangladesh.I hope your confusion is cleared now.

Last edited:
Kashmir is not india therefore kashmiris are not indian muslims. The territory of Kashmir has only Pakistan, Kashmiris, China and India as concerned parties not a bengali who has contributed zilch.

First take care of people living in your land then talk about Indian Muslims.lol
As long as Kashimiris bear Indian passport and Indian citizenship they are Indian. I dont think PK has anything to say about it.
My entire argument was based on BD interest on the deal. Kashmiris with India serve better for Bangldesh than Kashmir in Pakistan. National interest.

As long as Kashimiris bear Indian passport and Indian citizenship they are Indian. I dont think PK has anything to say about it.
My entire argument was based on BD interest on the deal. Kashmiris with India serve better for Bangldesh than Kashmir in Pakistan. National interest.

lol begani shadi me Abdullah Deewana...:lol::D

They are indians only for bengali babuu. For your displeasure world consider it disputed territory.

Nobody gives a fk of your national interest. Your insignificant babu land has zero effects on international politics.

Fighting for Independence? Seems like you have confused between Chittagong with Chittagong hill tracts.These are two different region.Chittagong is entirely Bengali muslim dominated areas while Chittagong hill tracts have significant Buddhist tribal minority.Some of those tribal people supported insurgency in 1980s and 1990s for a federation like arrangement in hill tracts.But a peace treaty was signed between them and Govt. in 1996 which ensured their participation in local administrative affairs and land rights,thus that insurgency died out in 1990s.There were never any independence demand by those tribal people.They are a minority in Chittagong hill tracts and constitute 0.4 percent of total population of Bangladesh.
map-chittagong-hill-tracts.jpg

Green areas of Rangamati, Khagrachari and Bandarban districts constitute the Chittagong hill tract region.Chittagong district is entirely Bengali muslim inhabited district next to Chittagong hill tract region which have second largest city of Bangladesh.I hope your confusion is cleared now.

Chittagong Buddhist people will obviously want their capital of chittagong. And they have right to annex the town of chittagong. These areas should become independent or merge with Burma. Dhaka bazi of chittagong will stop only with the independence of Chittagong.

Chittagong is fighting for independence from dhaka led discrimination. Whoever talks against rulers get killed by pole vaulting dhaka. It seems like life is cheaper in chittagong. Dhaka is doing mega destructions in the name of mega projects. I believe in 20 to 30 years chittagong will be free.

Dear bangali babuu, I'm Sindhi Sayeen not Punjabi "elite". Btw bengali babu, lungi, polevaulting, fish is copyright for bangali not any other ethnic groups.:agree:

Seems like someone tortured your brain, lemme guess Pakistan did before 71.:rofl:
Dear Sindhi babu I am originally from Chittagong. What you say about Chittagong getting discriminated are completely false. There were some insurgency in the hilly areas of Chittagong 2 decades ago. Even they never wanted independence. As being part of Bangladesh is being independent. Many mega projects are going in Chittagong division. Like CTG-Coxs bazar rail link and Coxs bazar marine drive. Both will improve CTG's economy which already is the best of Bangladesh. Btw Chittagong's GDP is comparable to that of Myanmar.

And a Sindhi babu has as much right as Bengali babu about Kashmir.

And you guys are always fighting with India. Whether I want it or not. Look at how many threads there are here discussing a war and it's aftermath between Pak and India. So please keep fighting.

F*ck my grammar. That's what happens when I type with my phone.

Chittagong Buddhist people will obviously want their capital of chittagong.
Who said so? :lol:

BANGLADESH-1-master1050.jpg

Flooding-Fulchori-Upazila-Gaibandha-Bangladesh.JPG

a-train-in-bangladesh.jpg

@Khan_21 @Major Sam @Mr Javed these are some well known 7 star Bangladeshi hotels and malls, not to forget the bullet train where people enjoy open air, just like the tourist buses elsewhere in the world.

Also ignore the reports of more poor in dhaka than entire Pakistan combined,

Dhaka = 15.9 Million below 2$ Int standard.
http://www.thedailystar.net/dhaka-division-home-to-highest-number-of-poor-39031
Pakistan = 11.3 Million below 2$ Int standard.
http://povertydata.worldbank.org/poverty/country/PAK

Dear Sindhi babu I am originally from Chittagong. What you say about Chittagong getting discriminated are completely false. There were some insurgency in the hilly areas of Chittagong 2 decades ago. Even they never wanted independence. As being part of Bangladesh is being independent. Many mega projects are going in Chittagong division. Like CTG-Coxs bazar rail link and Coxs bazar marine drive. Both will improve CTG's economy which already is the best of Bangladesh. Btw Chittagong's GDP is comparable to that of Myanmar.

And a Sindhi babu has as much right as Bengali babu about Kashmir.

And you guys are always fighting with India. Whether I want it or not. Look at how many threads there are here discussing a war and it's aftermath between Pak and India. So please keep fighting.

F*ck my grammar. That's what happens when I type with my phone.

Who said so? :lol:

Sindhis are sayeens/saiens not babus, babus, lungi, fish, pole vaulted are limited to bangali only.:D

People demanding independence are in higher number and they will free their chittagong tract along with city :devil::sniper:

BANGLADESH-1-master1050.jpg

Flooding-Fulchori-Upazila-Gaibandha-Bangladesh.JPG

a-train-in-bangladesh.jpg

@Khan_21 @Major Sam @Mr Javed these are some well known 7 star Bangladeshi hotels and malls, not to forget the bullet train where people enjoy open air, just like the tourist buses elsewhere in the world.

Also ignore the reports of more poor in dhaka than entire Pakistan combined,

Dhaka = 15.9 Million below 2$ Int standard.
http://www.thedailystar.net/dhaka-division-home-to-highest-number-of-poor-39031
Pakistan = 11.3 Million below 2$ Int standard.
http://povertydata.worldbank.org/poverty/country/PAK

Sindhis are sayeens/saiens not babus, babus, lungi, fish, pole vaulted are limited to bangali only.:D

People demanding independence are in higher number and they will free their chittagong tract along with city :devil::sniper:
You know similar pics can be found for Pakistan If one Googles. What you are you trying to pull? People were posting shiny buildings and roads earlier to compete. You want someone too post the poor side of Pak, poverty and violence?

Show me any link that CTG people or the Hiil tracts people alone want to separate from BD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom