What's new

Bangladesh's GDP per capita has crossed Pakistan's GDP per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are people living better lives if BD is leading in HDI compared to Pakistan?

Tbh the first building doesn't look at that appeal and we have resorts in small cities such as Sylhet that are on par or look better. Grant Sultan or Noorjahan in Sylhet looks way better. Check out DuSai as well. And sylhet is a tiny city in the northeast with a pop of only 500k.
I have gone to Grand Sultan, it is stunning.More than any five star hotel if you consider their facilities and developed areas. DuSai is also another magnificent resort.Far better than anything Pakistani members here shown.

Last edited:
I have gone to Grand Sultan, it is stunning.More than any five star hotel if you consider their facilities and developed areas. DuSai is also another magnificent resort.Far better than anything Pakistani members here shown.

And Moulvibazar is a district in Sylhet and can be compared to AJK in the sense that both places have many overseas people in the UK (not suggesting that the UK nationals have built this). This is to give Pakistani members an idea of what facilities are in a city like Sylhet and to say these are on par or better than what you have shown me of Lahore.

A 3DS max render wouldn't do justice but has to be visited.

Last edited:
B'desh has just 1 intercontinental, Pakistan has more than 8 called here pearl continental....

Pearl continental Karachi, a 5 star property.
10271144.jpg

Pearl continental Lahore, 5 star
6062_66_z.jpg

PC Bhurban, near Murree 5 star.
IMG_0241.jpg

PC Muzaffarabad Kashmir 5 star
64940010.jpg

381559,xcitefun-pc-muzaffarabad-3.jpg

Pearl continental Rawalpindi
PCHR_Poolside_th.jpg

Pearl continental Peshawar....
11.jpg

Pearl continental Zaver, Gwadar....
zaver-pearl-continental-gwadar-1.jpg

Pearl continental Faisalabad.
56206829.jpg

C'mon yaar this is really unfair for Pakistan. Because of WOT, there has hardly been any hotel investments of late there.

Coxs Bazaar alone (tiny sea resort town) has more than a dozen three/four star hotel properties, and has four or five five star hotels. The infra is still not the best, but the hotels are all there now (more than two dozen at various price levels).

https://www.google.com/search?q=five+star+hotel+cox's+bazar+bangladesh&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=mivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2x7qm8u3UAhUhw1QKHYeUDhEQ_AUICigC&biw=1280&bih=800

The hotels are mostly local brands, but most international chains are also represented.

Here is a video for Long Beach hotel.

typical Bangladeshis, specially hindu and indian dalal class who are in large number in this forum; does not have iota of knowledge about Pakistan or even world outside Dhaka. That is why they try to justify development with picture of hotel and hotel rooms. In reality Bangladesh GDP is not even close to Pakistan. What we are seeing as Bangladesh GDP today is a fabricated number by ruling awami league; period.

At present Pakistan infrastructure and capacity in almost all areas are far greater. These indo awami cheer leaders have not got a clue what they are talking about other than mediated hatred they learned at home.

That being said, Bangladesh target GDP should not be what Pakistan has, it should be even better and greater. Same way Pakistan or any other country will target to achieve greater development.

Well come on down then....:D

You can try Hilsa Fish, rice and daal - Bangladeshi staples....at Bistro-E in Gulshan,

13002426_599842440171623_5055771803957581529_o.jpg

16797281_764458277043371_2528432032489719357_o.jpg

Or you can try the prawn brochette at Guitar Strings while listening to budding local musicians,
16997775_1405821166116522_6288351577514452660_n.jpg

Or try freshly prepared Sushi/Sashimi at Panash (Four points Sheraton)
16681780_391657884525606_7257835436620075182_n.jpg
looks delicious!

India and Bangladesh are culturally twins, with growth mindset, who together are responsible for the growth of the region. Good job!

And I am reading enough about Islamabad. I googled it and I realized it's ain't Amsterdam as people are painting it to be. Doesn't have a decent airport, metro rail, world class educational institute, world class hospitals, any international tourist attraction, any industry base, decent clubs, and boasts hordes of slums, etc. Why exactly should Bangladesh aspire to have a city like Islamabad again?

You must have googled "Islamabad, IoK" which is called Anantnag today :lol:
Old name, Islamabad.

By the way, is the airport still being named after President of China Xi Jinping?

That was an "April fool" joke but obviously you took it for gospel and spread the news right? :lol:
The joke is on you. :lol:

There's no such airport in Pakistan.
But we do have 'CPEC-Biryani' by Shan massala. Its made of beef :enjoy:

You must have googled "Islamabad, IoK" which is called Anantnag today :lol:
Old name, Islamabad.

That was an "April fool" joke but obviously you took it for gospel and spread the news right? :lol:
The joke is on you. :lol:

There's no such airport in Pakistan.
But we do have 'CPEC-Biryani' by Shan massala. Its made of beef :enjoy:

Didn't see the date. Yes the joke is on me.:-)

So the retort tweets published were also jokes... :-)

image-uploaded-from-ios-2-1491035231.jpg
image-uploaded-from-ios-1-1491035229.jpg

As stupid as you sound,
Do I look stupid and not you yourself? Read history books not written by your privileged army generals. So, tell me when there was a plebiscite in Kashmir that you have claimed in your previous post. It is good you guys are living in your ignorant paradise.

As stupid as you sound,

Ask any Kashmiri here at the forum, they will fully support Pakistan. 2 of the mods are from GB too.

At least you accepted the facts on Hyderabad Deccan.

Finally, as I said don't poke your irrelevant nose in affairs that you are uneducated of. Keep licking master's in hope of their approval. Pakistan will keep fighting for the rights of Kashmiris. If they want india, they are free to go, if they want independence then they are most welcome, if they want to merge their state with Pakistan they have full right to do so. The reason why pushtuns went in to fight was to save Kashmiris against dogra who was massacring them like chickens. A Bangladeshi should be least concerned about it as you are no party to it.
BD is not a party?
We have as much right to Kashmir as pk do. Besides no of Muslim in India directly affect the interest of BD. There is no reason for BD to work or help to reduce that number when BD is working days and night to increase it. BD is doing far more things for sub continent Muslim than pk ever did.

Not surprising with highest population growth rate of all sub continent perhaps in the world pak has many issues but high population growth as well as declining exports leading to lower per capita. No census since how many decades exact population figure are not even known next year perhaps once Census data is compiled will tell the true picture and may further go down ;)

Credits goes to China, India and bangal for controlling their growth too many mouth to feed can be a problem as well

In the meantime , you should be moderator at least.
You service is excellent all the way.
Keep it up.
Inshaallah, on day ...
typical Bangladeshis, specially hindu and indian dalal class who are in large number in this forum; does not have iota of knowledge about Pakistan or even world outside Dhaka. That is why they try to justify development with picture of hotel and hotel rooms. In reality Bangladesh GDP is not even close to Pakistan. What we are seeing as Bangladesh GDP today is a fabricated number by ruling awami league; period.

At present Pakistan infrastructure and capacity in almost all areas are far greater. These indo awami cheer leaders have not got a clue what they are talking about other than mediated hatred they learned at home.

That being said, Bangladesh target GDP should not be what Pakistan has, it should be even better and greater. Same way Pakistan or any other country will target to achieve greater development.

BD is not a party?
We have as much right to Kashmir as pk do. Besides no of Muslim in India directly affect the interest of BD. There is no reason for BD to work or help to reduce that number when BD is working days and night to increase it. BD is doing far more things for sub continent Muslim than pk ever did.
True, we have no benefit if Indian Kashmir go to Pakistan.It will only reduce the number of Muslim in India.Kashmir in India is better for us,as Muslim majority areas will force India to maintain some sort of secularism.A secular India is our interest.And Kashmiri muslim are actually in far better condition that muslim of other part of India.They receives huge amount of money as a central govt. grant for the development of Kashmir.They are much better as a part of India than Pakistan.If it were to Pakistan,than it would have been another Balochistan. A neglected milking cow.

a single sane voice from Bangladesh, i dont know what other Bangladeshis are doing here i mean shareing 3 star hotels which are there in 100s only in Karachi and saying that Bangladesh is ahead i means please have some sense.:lol:
Pakistanis would be more then Happy to see Bangladesh growth or even taking over Pakistan when and If it happens in coming decades.

BTW i requested MOD to delete this kinda misleading threads

What is BD's GDP per capita now after 8 years of awami looting? I asked you several times but you never replied.

Yeah BD is behind Pak when it comes to infrastructures. But we're building a lot of things and catching up first.

Lastly Pakistan er proti eto pirit thakle sekhane chole jan.

a single sane voice from Bangladesh
A single Jamaati voice. Naturally you guys like it.

True, we have no benefit if Indian Kashmir go to Pakistan.It will only reduce the number of Muslim in India.Kashmir in India is better for us,as Muslim majority areas will force India to maintain some sort of secularism.A secular India is our interest.And Kashmiri muslim are actually in far better condition that muslim of other part of India.They receives huge amount of money as a central govt. grant for the development of Kashmir.They are much better as a part of India than Pakistan.If it were to Pakistan,than it would have been another Balochistan. A neglected milking cow.
Not to mention we get students from Kashmir at our Universities. Disastrous if Kashmir goes to Pakistan. India would be more stable without Kashmir. Although I'd prefer India and Pak keep fighting over the holy land of Kashmir. Fight Fight Fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom