What's new

Bangladesh’s first Quran sculpture to be unveiled on Sunday

A little learning is dangerous. Stop That crap that the Shariah would do this and that. According to Islamic Shariah, Other Religion followers are judged by their laws , not Islamic laws. I bet you didn't know that?

Quick questions

1. Tell me the name of the countries where law and order system is fully prevailing and how many of them follow Shariah?

2. In Islamic Shariah what will happen to an atheist other capital punishment? I don't think there is any religious law of atheists.

They won't understand that. They are inspired/brain washed by mukto Mona and ishtishon type cr.ap blogs and such type of people, but just softer version as they are not hateful like those psudo atheists/hindutva folks.

Not a supporter of Shariah, wont survive a day under harsh laws. However Taking a dig on religion feels good and progressive. It irritates me the most. Have seen plenty of friends with no morality or values in personal life championing Bengali nationalism and Anti Islamic pseudo secular cause in social media.

For A secular Government Maybe. What type of Government the People will decide.
So you agree with the states in India, where majority decided muslims are not allowed beef because of hindu religion and prosecute anyone who tries to. You also want this in all hindu majority states. You also would agree to anything as long as ''the majority approves''. So if Myanmar civilian majority decides, rohingyas are not citizens and should not be allowed then they are right to do so. You agree with the tyranny of the majority.

It's like I am talking to someone who can only see with one lens. Can't see himself on the opposite end in other countries.

Will they?

They should be able to do so. Majority should always decide. However majority can be fascist or Immoral. Good Governance should also uphold values. A country can be shariah without disrupting the lives of non muslims. Not Only BJP bans Beef, It was banned in parts of the Mughal period too. An atheist nation can be immoral too. Like Banning fasting. Right?

So you agree with the states in India, where majority decided muslims are not allowed beef because of hindu religion and prosecute anyone who tries to. You also want this in all hindu majority states. You also would agree to anything as long as ''the majority approves''. So if Myanmar civilian majority decides, rohingyas are not citizens and should not be allowed then they are right to do so. You agree with the tyranny of the majority.

It's like I am talking to someone who can only see with one lens. Can't see himself on the opposite end in other countries.

Already replied in the previous post. I have no problem if the beef is banned. I would like to respect a group that lives with me.

You also would agree to anything as long as ''the majority approves''.
This would be fascism. Sadly it seems many won't have problems with Mullah ruled fascist state. A Taliban type govt in BD.

They should be able to do so. Majority should always decide. However majority can be fascist or Immoral. Good Governance should also uphold values. A country can be shariah without disrupting the lives of non muslims. Not Only BJP bans Beef, It was banned in the Mughal period too. An atheist nation can be immoral too. Like Banning fasting. Right?
Yes...morality hardly has anything to do with religion. Actually moral values predates religion. A country specially a poor country like Bangladesh should be governed in way which treats every citizens equally without any favoritism towards anyone. However still execute the decisions which is good for the country.

This would be fascism. Sadly it seems many won't have problems with Mullah ruled fascist state. A Taliban type govt in BD.

Yes...morality hardly has anything to do with religion. Actually moral values predates religion. A country specially a poor country like Bangladesh should be governed in way which treats every citizens equally without any favoritism towards anyone. However still execute the decisions which is good for the country.

Nothing predates religion. You mean organized religion?

Not a supporter of Shariah, wont survive a day under harsh laws. However Taking a dig on religion feels good and progressive. It irritates me the most. Have seen plenty of friends with no morality or values in personal life championing Bengali nationalism and Anti Islamic pseudo secular cause in social media.
Secularism by definition can't be anti muslim or anti any ethnic group. If you say it's anti islamic and not anti muslim because secularism lets muslim practice whatever they want but doesn't allow islamic rules like non halal food, or burqa on people then yes, it can be anti islamic. You should not get to decide how other people live by their life but secularism allows you to freely practice and live your life by your religious rules.

anyone ever said to you that someone would be treated differently?

Have you heard the story that One men converted to Islam than went to Muhammad complaining against hisnon muslim neighbor thinking Muhammad being head of the state would favor him as muslim? When Muhammad spoke in favour of the non muslim he complained it to Umar who beheaded the neo-muslim in anger??

My point is why do you think a non muslim is second class in Shariah Country but a non bengali is not in a bengali country? I find it a case of arbitration , nothing else.

. I have no problem if the beef is banned. I would like to respect a group that lives with me.
Well said. My point of view is same .if indian hindutva want to ban beef for the sake of religion ,then I have no problem as beef eating isn't required to become a Muslim .so they can ban beef.

But in Bangladesh I want the ban on any offensive word that hurt Islamic sentiment.
But now they will disagree and will speak for freedom of speech. Like the women chapter h.o s are crying for freedom of speech for the faggot Asad Noor who wanted to piss on Holy Quran ( nauzubillah) .

Last edited:

I think Kandari is out of our realm of understanding. We won't be having any civil discourse on literal facts with him when everything he states has a pre-conceived biased religious view on them.

I think Kandari is out of our realm of understanding. We won't be having any civil discourse on literal facts with him when everything he states has a pre-conceived biased religious view on them.

Kandari knows his society well and knows his surrounding isnt compatible with many secular values like Gay marriages. Kandari is not hypocrite. Kandari isn't against secularism. Kandari only supports it when his People embrace it, Not a white pushing the idea from somewhere else or a native trying to imitate them. We know what happens in that case ( shah made Iran embrace 1979, Communists made Afghanistan embrace Taliban, USA made Iraq embrace AL Qaida, ISIS) . Be like Kandari .

Last edited:
Well said. My point of view is same .if indian hindutva want to ban beef for the sake of religion ,then I have no problem as eeating beef isn't required to become a Muslim .so they can ban beef.
But in Bangladesh I want the ban on any offensive word that hurt Islamic sentiment.
But now they will disagree and will speak for freedom of speech. Like the women chapter h.o s are crying for freedom of speech for the faggot Asad Noor who wanted to piss on Quran ( nauzubillah) .
You are basically a parody of, ''there are good countries and then there are bad countries, forget the good one, lets compare to bad one and compete on how bad we can get or how ''even'' we can get against each other''

How about look to UK, Germany or Sweden instead of dumpsterfire like India or Pakistan. See how they operate. They have Cristian majority yet they are secular. And they are the most progressive advanced economies on earth and do well on every social, health, livelihood indicators possible. But no, you are going to compete with India and try to get to be the worst one first.

You are basically a parody of, ''there are good countries and then there are bad countries, forget the good one, lets compare to bad one and compete on how bad we can get or how ''even'' we can get against each other''

How about look to UK, Germany or Sweden instead of dumpsterfire like India or Pakistan. See how they operate. They have Cristian majority yet they are secular. And they are the most progressive advanced economies on earth and do well on every social, health, livelihood indicators possible. But no, you are going to compete with India and try to get to be the worst one first.

The good things you mentioned came from colonialism , imperialism. Secularism didnt bring anything.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom