What's new

Bangladesh’s first Quran sculpture to be unveiled on Sunday

You are basically a parody of, ''there are good countries and then there are bad countries, forget the good one, lets compare to bad one and compete on how bad we can get or how ''even'' we can get against each other''

How about look to UK, Germany or Sweden instead of dumpsterfire like India or Pakistan. See how they operate. They have Cristian majority yet they are secular. And they are the most progressive advanced economies on earth and do well on every social, health, livelihood indicators possible. But no, you are going to compete with India and try to get to be the worst one first.
Lol. I love to think about my surroundings first .
I am 'adar bapari', so 'jahajer khobor' doesn't suit me.

Lol. I love to think about my surroundings first .
I am 'adar bapari', so 'jahajer khobor' doesn't suit me.

Why Not? USA was built on slave labor, UK colonialism and sweden not being occupied by a colonial master. Now someone think Secularism is the key to solve all these problems and you got to admit :lol:

Why Not? USA was built on slave labor, UK colonialism and sweden not being occupied by a colonial master. Now someone think Secularism is the key to solve all these problems and you got to admit :lol:
Clearly not. Yet these advanced economies think secularism is the way to go. While piss poor countries are squabbling on who can get even against whom by oppressing their minorities more than the others.

I also liked how you ignored Myanmar part and only replied about beef. What happened there?

Lol don't talk about history it's forbidden .All are past so must not be discussed.
But you must discuss about everything against Muslim from seventh century , all are freedom of speech .
However ,never ever talk about sati burning on husband's pyre. It's not only historic but if you even talk about this , you are freedom war chetona birodhi rajakar and Pakistani,hateful to other religion .hahahaha.

Last edited:
Clearly not. Yet these advanced economies think secularism is the way to go. While piss poor countries are squabbling on who can get even against whom by oppressing their minorities more than the others.

I also liked how you ignored Myanmar part and only replied about beef. What happened there?

Myanmar is killing people. It is nationalism and Xenophobia. Non Bengali Muslims are perfectly living happy life in other parts of Myanmar. What about it? What do you want to ask, Go on? Do you hate Nationalism because I see It is responsible for all the deaths in Myanmar?

They won't understand that. They are inspired/brain washed by mukto Mona and ishtishon type cr.ap blogs and such type of people, but just softer version as they are not hateful like those psudo atheists/hindutva folks.

Seems like brainwashed bots repeating same thing. With no regards to surrounding. I would like to live under better secular state but none perfect can be found anywhere. But always with paint of majority's values. I think they have deficiency in knowledge or different agenda, good for them. I have already made sure I dont want sariah but portraying majority's values here and there. Maybe we are saying same thing or not but not getting what others are saying. When I say this they come up with fear to live under favouritism which doesnt suit them but want to live under a system which suit them and expect others to accept that. There we go, when was this professed. I think we have national deficiency in understanding but hope to have peaceful transition of things. Dont know how much sin someone has committed and this fear is outcome of that. In my area all thieves, looters, extortionists, robbers, rapists, murderers, outlawed criminal, thugs, drug lords, drug addict corrupts are Awamis. They themselves made halaq 7 of them. They kept their faith on these people and expect a better secular system to be executed out of them and try to portray that to be something perfect. Need to thoroughly examine about Malaysian constitution where it clearly has favouritism Bumiputra rights towards Muslim Malays and others also get their rights. As if that country is also backward. Keeping discussion clear, dont want more replies in this issue. Which is a non issue anywhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Malaysia

Lol don't talk about history it's forbidden .All are past so must not be discussed.
But you must discuss about everything against Muslim from seventh century , all are freedom of speech lol.
Of course. those countries' people with highest level of education and HDI is wrong on thinking secularism is the way. You with your high level of intellect know what's up. You know how a government should run. Not those pesky educated people.

Of course. those countries' people with highest level of education and HDI is wrong on thinking secularism is the way. You with your high level of intellect know what's up. You know how a government should run. Not those pesky educated people.

One thing You do not understand. The countries you are so fond of were deeply religious during their ascension

Myanmar is killing people. It is nationalism and Xenophobia. Non Bengali Muslims are perfectly living happy life in other parts of Myanmar. What about it? What do you want to ask, Go on? Do you hate Nationalism because I see It is responsible for all the deaths in Myanmar?
Nationalism is the cause of rise of nazism. Of course too much nationalism should be revered upon and I hate them. Xenophobia by definition is bad, what are you seeking my opinion that?

What you did not answer, is if you believe majority gets to decide then why can't Myanmar majority people decide Rohingya's stateless and less deserving?

One thing You do not understand. The countries you are so fond of were deeply religious during their ascension
And now they are not. You want to be their past self instead of looking at their point now and seeing how they, with their educated population and highest level of HDI think a government should run? Or are they wrong on everything by default because of their ancestors' actions? But you know the right way and they don't.

Nationalism is the cause of rise of nazism. Of course too much nationalism should be revered upon and I hate them. Xenophobia by definition is bad, what are you seeking my opinion that?

What you did not answer, is if you believe majority gets to decide then why can't Myanmar majority people decide Rohingya's stateless and less deserving?

Nope. The Majority is an Important factor but not everything. A good governance depends on many things. Majority is only a part of it. There are social values , humman values that puts a limit on everything. I have already differentiated it a post I believe.

And now they are not. You want to be their past self instead of looking at their point now and seeing how they, with their educated population and highest level of HDI think a government should run? Or are they wrong on everything by default because of their ancestors' actions? But you know the right way and they don't.

You cannot see the bigger picture. They are highly educated that is why they are secular. Are you highly educated? Are your people highly educated? If you think they are compatible to what white men adopted like gay marriage styled liberalism you will only end up making it as Iran or Afghanistan. Have a read how did they turn to conservative Islam

Nope. The Majority is an Important factor but not everything. A good governance depends on many things. Majority is only a part of it. There are social values , humman values that puts a limit on everything. I have already differentiated it a post I believe.
And what determines when to look at majority or when social is everything dependant on your view of islam, right? Sure, that way you can cherry pick whatever you want and condemn Myanmar but anything that puts majority rule of oppression of minority in BD, you are okay with because then there majority would matter. It's all arbitrary to you.

You cannot see the bigger picture. They are highly educated that is why they are secular. Are you highly educated? Are your people highly educated? If you think they are compatible to what white men adopted like gay marriage styled liberalism you will only end up making it as Iran or Afghanistan. Have a read how did they turn to conservative Islam
If you are going for a gotcha with Iran Afghanistan, you are not going to get it. Iran is well documented because of UK. And later UK dragged US and put a puppet regime. While Afghanistan is because of Cold War. They didn't ''turn to''. War made them.

Also, quite a sad time for you to bring up Iran when there are massive protest going on against kohmeni and their government because of the govts conservatism. The people want to get rid of the religious side of the government.

Nothing predates religion. You mean organized religion?
Perhaps yes.
anyone ever said to you that someone would be treated differently?

Have you heard the story that One men converted to Islam than went to Muhammad complaining against hisnon muslim neighbor thinking Muhammad being head of the state would favor him as muslim? When Muhammad spoke in favour of the non muslim he complained it to Umar who beheaded the neo-muslim in anger??

My point is why do you think a non muslim is second class in Shariah Country but a non bengali is not in a bengali country? I find it a case of arbitration , nothing else.
The problem is we don't have prophet Muhammad or caliph Umar today(Peace be upon them). I wouldn't trust on the mullahs of today to ensure rights for everyone. Look what happened to Afghanistan after Talibans came to power. Look what ISIS does in the name of Islam.
My point is why do you think a non muslim is second class in Shariah Country but a non bengali is not in a bengali country? I find it a case of arbitration , nothing else.
Because there is no Bengali country. There is a Bangladesh though. Where every citizen should have equal rights. And I agree that Santals shouldn't have to be reading useless Bengali literature.
I think Kandari is out of our realm of understanding. We won't be having any civil discourse on literal facts with him when everything he states has a pre-conceived biased religious view on them.
Kandari-bhai is a nice person. I have seen him debating in the past. He's not here that much these days. He is a logical person.
surrounding isnt compatible with many secular values like Gay marriages.
Actually Gay marriage is not accepted by many.. Even in the countries it is legal, many oppose it.. Mindsets of society change with time. Eventually it will be accepted in many countries. Maybe in Bangladesh as well.

Actually Gay marriage is not accepted by many.. Even in the countries it is legal, many oppose it.. Mindsets of society change with time. Eventually it will be accepted in many countries. Maybe in Bangladesh as well.

yes , I want to make people ready for that first before shoving it on them. That way It wont create anarchy and help cultivate fundamentalism.

The good things you mentioned came from colonialism , imperialism. Secularism didnt bring anything.
Hmm...whom did South Korea colonized?

I'll tell you one more thing. With the amount of aid Palestine received, war torn Germany could've rebuilt itself like three times.

Seems like brainwashed bots repeating same thing. With no regards to surrounding. I would like to live under better secular state but none perfect can be found anywhere. But always with paint of majority's values. I think they have deficiency in knowledge or different agenda, good for them. I have already made sure I dont want sariah but portraying majority's values here and there. Maybe we are saying same thing or not but not getting what others are saying. When I say this they come up with fear to live under favouritism which doesnt suit them but want to live under a system which suit them and expect others to accept that. There we go, when was this professed. I think we have national deficiency in understanding but hope to have peaceful transition of things. Dont know how much sin someone has committed and this fear is outcome of that. In my area all thieves, looters, extortionists, robbers, rapists, murderers, outlawed criminal, thugs, drug lords, drug addict corrupts are Awamis. They themselves made halaq 7 of them. They kept their faith on these people and expect a better secular system to be executed out of them and try to portray that to be something perfect. Need to thoroughly examine about Malaysian constitution where it clearly has favouritism Bumiputra rights towards Muslim Malays and others also get their rights. As if that country is also backward. Keeping discussion clear, dont want more replies in this issue. Which is a non issue anywhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Malaysia
Well Malaysia can be an ideal country for us as we also need a leader like mahathir. However Awami league is now a shadow of it's past .

current awami league is neither the awami league of sohrawardi and bangabandhu sheikh mujib,. Nor the moderate secular version of sheikh hasina regime from 1996-2001.
specially from 2014 major part of awami league is under control of such hypocrites.

But hopefully sheikh hasina and some others are good. So I hope they will reform awami league ,but this will be a long procedure as there are too many chetona thug groups , specially psedo leftist and original leftist are ruling them.
And our media is under control by the leftsis thugs who are basically side kick of R&AW .
We necessarily don't need sharia law, yet we can make a real country that won't tolerate such BS of so called speech of freedom, and we need it as soon as possible, otherwise Bangladesh will go under another civil war .
Exactly the psedo secular hindutva are trying for this .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom