What's new

Bangladeshi protesters burnt Pakistani flag outside HC in Dhaka

Not that it is 'significant' but I just wanted to point out that two of the banners behind the guys has the word 'Hindu' in it....one of them(saffron one on the LHS of the pic) says 'Hindu Songhoti' which means 'Hindu Solidarity'.........let the games begin!:devil:
And does it mean their are not Bangladeshis or Anti bangladeshi?

Come out of religious jingoism dude and live on nationality aspect. If this islam stuff was so genuine, the 71 genocide and before that a Bangladeshi PM in 1970 wudnt had been rejected by Pakistani Army. Have some sense.

Those people in pic mite be Hindus but they are no Indians. Be a proud Bangladeshi rather than only a muslim.

Aap kai abbu Pakistan kai khilaf protest kartai hoye imran bhai. Masha Allah aap to hobahu abbu par gaye ho. :rofl:

21674118.cms

Read again. It is your only favorite Pakistani member Imran khan who has problem with the flag burning. Most Pakistani members don't give a them. It is you who is a hypocrite who can't see this.

dost dost na raha bhai bhai na raha :rap::rap::rap:
Bangladesh-Pakistan-Protest-1.jpg

Read again. It is your only favorite Pakistani member Imran khan who has problem with the flag burning. Most Pakistani members don't give a them. It is you who is a hypocrite who can't see this.
Bangladesh should provide all sort of security to Pakistan Consulate at every cost ...

Come on Bangalio , there are so many protest in your country about this incident ... shameless people ....

someone really said it right, if you see bangali and snake together first kill the bangali as he is more dangerous than snake ...
shameless black people blockhead.
Yeah Leviza and this StandForInsaf are also called Imran.

And does it mean their are not Bangladeshis or Anti bangladeshi?

Come out of religious jingoism dude and live on nationality aspect. If this islam stuff was so genuine, the 71 genocide and before that a Bangladeshi PM in 1970 wudnt had been rejected by Pakistani Army. Have some sense.

Those people in pic mite be Hindus but they are no Indians. Be a proud Bangladeshi rather than only a muslim.
Shouldn't have wasted your time on lecturing me about nationalism and religion!
HINDU SAMHATI: Pakistani Flag Burnt in Kolkata in Powerful Rally by Hindu Samhati

Pic16.jpg

Hindu Samhati=Hindu Songhoti!

Whole country is under protests moron against her. Dhaka has been practically cut from other cities of BD. Too hard to understand bharati douche???
WHOLE country?

I see a sea of protesters on street against Pakistani interference in their internal matters. As I said, things on ground matter a lot what we see rather than your blabbering.

This is happening, that is happening, this is the truth, That is the truth. I am James Bond, He/She is a loser. WTF is matter with some extrimist and fundamentalists. TERRORISM eh? :D

And what about dozens other who don't have any issues with childish protests?

Missed that bharati???
Just like how millions of Pakistani's are not terrorists, yet there are still thousands who are, who blow up in the middle of the market.

What do you want people to look at ? That since millions are not terrorists, no one is guilty.

Whole country is under protests moron against her. Dhaka has been practically cut from other cities of BD. Too hard to understand bharati douche???

I think you are trying to interpret something that suits to your understanding or you would say you would like to understand....

Those BD people who are protesting, and of course they have right to protest under any democratic set up in their nation...People of BD who oppose AL or this incident, does not always translate into the opinion that they have a better opinion about Pakistan...I still beleive, most of the people who support Pakistan is just because that is an reflection of anti Indian mindset that that is prevailing in some section of BD...That is not exactly same when you expect that due to Islamic brotherhood they are supporting you......Those people of BD who are opposing on the streets love to their nation only.....

Again on a personal note...I feel AL is slowly behaving like Congress party of India...Low on performance on GOvt and high on symbolism....Even i do not like the way they have hanged the Mullah person....What the point in hanging an old man for a case 50 year old now.....I mean i feel this is a matter of pure symbolism to appease their own vote bank rather than providing good governance to the people...

WHOLE country?

I see a sea of protesters on street against Pakistani interference in their internal matters. As I said, things on ground matter a lot what we see rather than your blabbering.

This is happening, that is happening, this is the truth, That is the truth. I am James Bond, He/She is a loser. WTF is matter with some extrimist and fundamentalists. TERRORISM eh? :D

You are continuously showing you are a jahil from bharat.

Bangladesh PM issues warning as 13 more dead in ongoing protests - Yahoo!7

Bangladesh PM issues warning as 13 more dead in ongoing protests - Yahoo!7

Execution in Bangladesh sparks violent protests - Salon.com

Bangladesh Protests: Execution Of Opposition Leader Sparks Violent Demonstrations

BBC News - Bangladesh: Deaths in protests sparked by execution

Execution of Jamaat-e-Islami leader sparks violent protests in Bangladesh - Times Of India

I think you are trying to interpret something that suits to your understanding or you would say you would like to understand....

Those BD people who are protesting, and of course they have right to protest under any democratic set up in their nation...People of BD who oppose AL or this incident, does not always translate into the opinion that they have a better opinion about Pakistan...I still beleive, most of the people who support Pakistan is just because that is an reflection of anti Indian mindset that that is prevailing in some section of BD...That is not exactly same when you expect that due to Islamic brotherhood they are supporting you......Those people of BD who are opposing on the streets love to their nation only.....

Again on a personal note...I feel AL is slowly behaving like Congress party of India...Low on performance on GOvt and high on symbolism....Even i do not like the way they have hanged the Mullah person....What the point in hanging an old man for a case 50 year old now.....I mean i feel this is a matter of pure symbolism to appease their own vote bank rather than providing good governance to the people...

I never said that they are protesting to support Pakistan. I said they are protesting against Hasina and her govt. It was a bharati member who was saying that Hasina has support of BD people. Those protests are a proof that Hasina and BAL has lost people's support. You didn't get my post.

Just like how millions of Pakistani's are not terrorists, yet there are still thousands who are, who blow up in the middle of the market.

What do you want people to look at ? That since millions are not terrorists, no one is guilty.

I want to not call all Pakistanis hypocrites like you said in your first post just because of posts of three Pakistani members. Or else we can also call every bharati men as a rapist if we apply your logic.

OK. you mean that Pakistani Flags are burnt only in India? What lacklustre inference?
The point made was, All hindus and Muslims of Bangladeshis are burning **** Flag and protesting. What are you trying to prove by showing some Flags burnt in Indian city who is a mirror image of Bangladeshis?

Point#1:My comment was made about that particular picture.That particular picture was from India but referred to by a poster as Bangladeshi.
Point#2 All Hindus and Muslims of Bangladesh make around 150 million of us....I hope you are smart enough to understand that most of us have lives to live and children to feed to care about either one dead guy(Mollah) where hundreds of innocent civilians are dying everyday Or, a resolution passed in a distant country about a stupid court order....Do not teach me about my country!

Its wonderful to see Indians' solidarity with AL government and its divisive policies. That is not interference. When opposite party comes in power in Bangladesh, criticizing its policies would also not be interference.

BUT, if Pakistanis speak about anything to do with Bangaldesh, that is automatic interference.

Cool.

@Areesh that is some spirited defense. But now it is all heading South. You can not keep up with those who love gutters. If you do keep up, you soon find yourself in the gutter. Let it go brother.

Ummah haters like @Imran Khan would always find faults. I must have come across many dozens of Bangladeshis in my time. Only one of them ever had a problem with my being a Pakistani, and everyone knew that he had some loose screws somewhere in his head. So, let haters go on hating. We can not change individual natures. For every one Bangladeshi who hates Pakistan, I bet there are more than a couple who like Pakistan. Just see which side Bangladeshis support in any match that Indian cricket team plays against Pakistan.

Thats what people from failed state of Pakistan dont understand coz its people like you that have brought your country to this level.

Any rational person will understand that it takes 2 to create a problem. Riots of 2002 was dont by handfull of people who dont represent the people of India. Yet 3k people were killed.

Some protests, violence means majority of Bangladesh is against execution of Mulla?

PAKISTANI LOGIC yeh.
:hitwall:

We all know what aukaat Jamatis have both in Pakistan and Bangladesh but its natural that Jamatis can resort to cowardice and violence even if they want to. Its chutiyapa to believe they are in majority.

But you just told me in post#112 that 'All Hindus and Muslims of Bangladesh are burning Pakistani flag'.......you must be Pakistani...!

Point#1:My comment was made about that particular picture.That particular picture was from India but referred to by a poster as Bangladeshi.
Point#2 All Hindus and Muslims of Bangladesh make around 150 million of us....I hope you are smart enough to understand that most of us have lives to live and children to feed to care about either one dead guy(Mollah) where hundreds of innocent civilians are dying everyday Or, a resolution passed in a distant country about a stupid court order....Do not teach me about my country!
OK. So what are we talking bout. ohh. lemme remind you. Its bout Bangladehis protesting in huge numbers OUTSIDE PAKISTANI EMBASSY IN BANGLADESH. So you refuting that? Or you wanna say that since Bangladeshis have lives to live, this all is done by Indians and RAW? What?

Back
Top Bottom