What's new

Bangladeshi protesters burnt Pakistani flag outside HC in Dhaka

O ho ho ho. 'PAKISTAN STOP TRYiNG TO SAVE YOUR DOGS OR WE WILL HANG THEIR MASTERS TOO'.....

Yaar, ab to openly Pakistan ki lee jaa rahi hai. What the Fridge. :D

Chal Bhag....mazay laitee laitee....kaheeen truck ke neechay na Aa-jiyo:D

Racist remarks band blanket statements are acceptable on forum now, you should become used to it now.

No pyaray bhai. It becomes OK if nobody challenges it. Standards exist only when kept.

No pyaray bhai. It becomes OK if nobody challenges it. Standards exist only when kept.

No dear, For asian peoples - standards need to on enforced, one can't challenge internet warriors

bhai mean brothers as example bangalis and pakistanis are bhai aka brothers
I was being goofy n slapstick. :undecided:
Yaar, hindi to mujhe bhi aati hai. :rap:

People like Imran khan are a small minority. Nobody takes pride in his alcoholic "talents" here in Pakistan. I know what is the truth and it is pretty obvious by the siuation of BD and Pakistan. You can continue living like a fool along with millions of your other countrymen. Last reply to you too. Enough answering morons for one day.

Because you Indians ask for it. Now don't whine when you get it.
Then why dont we see your blabbering and bullshit onground? We see Bangalis rejecting Pakistani barbarianism in 71. You say something else. We see Bangladeshis acting against Pakistani actions concerning their own internal matters. You say something else.

Its just that fundamentalists like you still wanna interfere in Bangladesh matters. Wake up usless extrimists. Its 2013 and not pre 1971.

my reply from BD today
1497474_630260913698380_229477058_n.jpg
Not that it is 'significant' but I just wanted to point out that two of the banners behind the guys has the word 'Hindu' in it....one of them(saffron one on the LHS of the pic) says 'Hindu Songhoti' which means 'Hindu Solidarity'.........let the games begin!:devil:

If this would have been in INDIA, Mubashir lucman, Zaid hamid and gairat brigade would have been calling for JIHAD.

Then why dont we see your blabbering and bullshit onground? We see Bangalis rejecting Pakistani barbarianism in 71. You say something else. We see Bangladeshis acting against Pakistani actions concerning their own internal matters. You say something else.

Its just that fundamentalists like you still wanna interfere in Bangladesh matters. Wake up usless extrimists. Its 2013 and not pre 1971.

I have seen more BD people loving Pakistan and its people. And I have also seen BSF guys dying at the hand of BD troopers and even smugglers. So leave me all this BS. BD people have already rejected Hasina and her masters in India.

I hope this is the general attitude of people of Bangladesh. I hope they are more open and better intellectually than other Islamic countries in Asia.

Article 22 of Vienna convention demands that they protect our diplomatic missions.

I doubt they will be in any danger at all. The protesters do have the support of Awami League. I think it is just about sending the message, and escalating it to diplomatic levels would be rather counterproductive for the government.

Evecuate the embessy, ISIs station can do the situational awareness assessments. We are not going to do anything, anyway.

Bangladeshis can sort it out with BAL. We should have kept our mouths shut ....
So no India /raw conspirasy?
Where r your jamati friemds idune & party. Ur not showing any love to them..

Ur govt showing solidarity with jamatis ..like u were showing on pdf. Why u u-turn...

And which flag do Pakistan is burn now. Indian or BangladeshI?

Back
Top Bottom