What's new

Bangladeshi protesters burnt Pakistani flag outside HC in Dhaka

am sorry for that but their government represents their majority so i addressed that blockheaded majority who has enmity with Pakistan.

Why do we even need to be ally with these poor biased people who are blinded with hatred.

If they breed hate we will return to them with even greater hatred , why should we respect anti Pakistan Bangalies?

All these years our foolish government tried to make good relations with this poor small country of black people to be honest why we need to do this?

They have rejected Muslim brotherhood and adopted their black bengoli nationalism why should we honor it.

Have you seen such level hatred against PK before BAL came in power last time? So wait, to be confirmed who are the majority here after the next election if conducted fairly.

@Leviza, @StandForInsaf, Please watch your words. That is how we lost East Pakistan. Negative blanket statements help no one. If you feel like venting your feelings, pls beat a pillow or something, and keep the forum clean. Racist BS does not help Pakistan. I've known some Bangladeshi brothers (and sisters) who remain the finest people I have known.

Racist remarks band blanket statements are acceptable on forum now, you should become used to it now.

news-1387386405-8724.jpg

As if BD is a SUPAPOWA.....:rofl: :rofl:

Well zardari was also President of Pakistan. And we all know how much Pakistani nation loved him. Hasina doesn't represent majority of BD.

And do read this article about BD people support for Pakistan.

A Pakistani in Dhaka — on March 23 – The Express Tribune
Comparing a Dictator sitting in power without people's choice vs a Democratic person chosen by MAJORITY Bangladeshis?

I dont understand why do people comment when they dont know simple concepts. Frog in the Well Metality. :hitwall:

Comparing a Dictator sitting in power without people's choice vs a Democratically person chosen by MAJORITY Bangladeshis?

I dont understand why do people comment when they dont know simple concepts. Frog in the Well Metality. :hitwall:

And here comes another clown when Imran bhai is already here. :)

And Zardari was also chosen by Pakistani parliament by the way.

And now you are going to tell me about credibility of elections in my country. :lol:
Definitely. Especially for the person who is so monolithic. You are just the one side of your country and people like Imran the other. So dont rty to tell us what you say is the truth. Truth is obvious by results, not by chanting and shouting.

Back
Top Bottom