What's new

Bangladeshi protesters burnt Pakistani flag outside HC in Dhaka

Hahah Go Pakistan Go... I feel so proud :pakistan:
Bangladesh-Pakistan-Protest-7.jpg

Of course Indian who happens to be Muslim has every right to abuse, defame and do everything to their leaders...It is a part of the democratic process where all kind of aspiration and griviences are expressed...That is quite expected...But that does not seem descent to me to have a blanked approval to any Non Indian people to abuse in bad words to him..

Why shouldn't I abuse him. The same guy whose whole election campaign and politics is based on hate and teaching Pakistan a lesson BS. I would obviously abuse any such retard.

Aap kai bhai to aap ko yaad kar rahai hain takai aap ko tye samajh kar jala dain. :rofl:

Aur mujhai lagta hai aap is qurbani kai liye tayyar bhi hain. :D

so much muslim brotherhood is harmful for health :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Bangladesh-Pakistan-Protest-2.jpg

Why shouldn't I abuse him. The same guy whose whole election campaign and politics is based on hate and teaching Pakistan a lesson BS. I would obviously abuse any such retard.

This makes lot of sense to me....You have a point to now...cheer up...

I have seen more BD people loving Pakistan and its people. And I have also seen BSF guys dying at the hand of BD troopers and even smugglers. So leave me all this BS. BD people have already rejected Hasina and her masters in India.
Rejected? Shes in power you fool. And not in power by some Military coup. :hitwall:

You have seen SOME BD guyz doing this that and hence you infer Haseena as rejected. Pakistanis and their inference. Mashallah. :rofl:

Rejected? Shes in power you fool. And not in power by some Military coup. :hitwall:

You have seen SOME BD guyz doing this that and hence you infer Haseena as rejected. Pakistanis and their inference. Mashallah. :rofl:

Whole country is under protests moron against her. Dhaka has been practically cut from other cities of BD. Too hard to understand bharati douche???

look that shaitaan in pic from your bhais :lol:
677132-bangladesh-pakistan-war-crimes-demonstration.jpg

Aap kai abbu Pakistan kai khilaf protest kartai hoye imran bhai. Masha Allah aap to hobahu abbu par gaye ho. :rofl:

21674118.cms

Pakistani's dont find it shameless when they burn US flags weekly with dharnas and marches.

Suddenly when it happens with Pakistani's - the people burning the flag are shameless.

The only shameless people around are Pakistani's who are absolute hypocrites!

Read again. It is your only favorite Pakistani member Imran khan who has problem with the flag burning. Most Pakistani members don't give a them. It is you who is a hypocrite who can't see this.

Back
Top Bottom