What's new

Bangladeshi protesters burnt Pakistani flag outside HC in Dhaka

aur aap kai bhaion nai apni kisi behan ka rape kar daina hai agar aap phir bolai.

M_Id_381937_Anti-pak_protests.jpg

Time to do that again. As freedom is incomplete.
bhai jaan ap ke bhai muslim brotherhood ka tarka lagaty hay

205257_52107878.jpg

Imran bhai posting such pictures won't create hatred in our hearts for BD and its people. And neither those lame pictures of Pakistani officials giving sweets and flowers to Bharati official would create love in our hearts for that country. So please stop these futile efforts.
A simple question for you....
During the 2012 series of hartals (when the season just began), BD flags were burned inside BD in places which still support Pakistan (and dream of a United Pakistan). These same people had raised Pakistan flag. i had witnessed this in Noakhali, where I was personally present on a visit.

The same flag is being burned now (you might claim they are controlled by remote from India..I'm not judging you)

Why should it be an issue now? Your parliament made a statement on a Bangladeshi internal matter, it will have some consequences right(albeit minor)?

As far as the Pakistani embassy is concerned, they would be perfectly safe...its just a demonstration(usual stuff in BD):partay:

@RescueRanger
On a side note there is no need to cite the Vienna Convention...it suits only USA as we speak :yahoo:

Last edited:
Its wonderful to see Indians' solidarity with AL government and its divisive policies. That is not interference. When opposite party comes in power in Bangladesh, criticizing its policies would also not be interference.

BUT, if Pakistanis speak about anything to do with Bangaldesh, that is automatic interference.

Cool.

@Areesh that is some spirited defense. But now it is all heading South. You can not keep up with those who love gutters. If you do keep up, you soon find yourself in the gutter. Let it go brother.

Ummah haters like @Imran Khan would always find faults. I must have come across many dozens of Bangladeshis in my time. Only one of them ever had a problem with my being a Pakistani, and everyone knew that he had some loose screws somewhere in his head. So, let haters go on hating. We can not change individual natures. For every one Bangladeshi who hates Pakistan, I bet there are more than a couple who like Pakistan. Just see which side Bangladeshis support in any match that Indian cricket team plays against Pakistan.
O Uncle Analyst. No one has any problem in speaking bout anyone's policies. Thats not interference. But does your great ANALYSIS infer that Passing a stste resolution against something happening in a foreign country is actually INTERFERING. An Comments?

Its wonderful to see Indians' solidarity with AL government and its divisive policies. That is not interference. When opposite party comes in power in Bangladesh, criticizing its policies would also not be interference.

BUT, if Pakistanis speak about anything to do with Bangaldesh, that is automatic interference.

Cool.

@Areesh that is some spirited defense. But now it is all heading South. You can not keep up with those who love gutters. If you do keep up, you soon find yourself in the gutter. Let it go brother.

Ummah haters like @Imran Khan would always find faults. I must have come across many dozens of Bangladeshis in my time. Only one of them ever had a problem with my being a Pakistani, and everyone knew that he had some loose screws somewhere in his head. So, let haters go on hating. We can not change individual natures. For every one Bangladeshi who hates Pakistan, I bet there are more than a couple who like Pakistan. Just see which side Bangladeshis support in any match that Indian cricket team plays against Pakistan.
677138-bangladesh-pakistan-war-crimes-demonstration.jpg

During the 2012 series of hartals (when the season just began), BD flags were burned inside BD in places which still support Pakistan (and dream of a United Pakistan). These same people had raised Pakistan flag. i had witnessed this in Noakhali, where I was personally present on a visit.

The same flag is being burned now (you might claim they are controlled by remote from India..I'm not judging you)

Why should it be an issue now? Your parliament made a statement on a Bangladeshi internal matter, it will have some consequences right(albeit minor)?

As far as the Pakistani embassy is concerned, they would be perfectly safe...its just a demonstration(usual stuff in BD):partay:

@RangerPK
On a side note there is no need to cite the Vienna Convention...it suits only USA as we speak :yahoo:

Why are you mentioning me in this thread?

I have no issues with anyone burning our flag. You can burn any flag you want to. I was just countering Pakistani and some Indian members who were saying that all BD people are like these protesters. An I know embassy would remain safe. BD govt isn't that stupid(i hope).

This is problem with people of rapistan. Due to all those rapes prevalent in India, it is hard for you products of rape to understand even simple things. Your low IQ is the biggest hurdle her.

BNP is also protesting along with jamat. And many other regional parties of BD. All of them are a minority. Haan bharati? Sure they will be if we look by bharati screwed logic.
Pakistanis send the raped gurl out of the village in exile. Happy to not be in such a douchbag, mentally retarted society. So better dont talk bout Rapes where gurls are not allowed to even protest. It seems All the ladies in Pakistan get Raped and then are exiled.

On Topic: Bottomline is BNP is not in Majority otherwise they wud have been in power. Lets talk facts rather than Pakistani speciality of 'Jingoism'. that typical : Ye aisa hai, wo waise hai, hum ye kar denge, hum wo kar denge. In India we call BAKCHODI. HAWAI BAATEN without any substance.

The day BNP comes back into power, then we will consider them. Till then its PROVED that Awami Leauge is the party supported by Common man of Bangladesh and hence Majority for the World. Pakistan ccan get back to their hawai baaten now. :D

Cool.

Well said brother. But at least there is a positive too from this thread. At least we know the mentality and psyche of those people who were ruling east and west Pakistan at the time of 1971. They weren't much different than this Imran guy. Happy to be humiliated by bharatis. Ready to hug them anytime. But hate their own people. Can't have minor political compromise with them.

As for the gutters. They would be ignored. Only reasonable posts would be answered.

But you just told me in post#112 that 'All Hindus and Muslims of Bangladesh are burning Pakistani flag'.......you must be Pakistani...!
OK yaar. I remove 'ALL'. Happy? But the facts is, Both hindus and Muslims support Awami leauge and also BNP for their pro Bangla policies.

But, Jamatis? Na Na. They are poor minorities in Bangladesh.

OK. So what are we talking bout. ohh. lemme remind you. Its bout Bangladehis protesting in huge numbers OUTSIDE PAKISTANI EMBASSY IN BANGLADESH. So you refuting that? Or you wanna say that since Bangladeshis have lives to live, this all is done by Indians and RAW? What?
This is where you are wrong...the news report says 'hundreds' of protesters outside the HC...how are hundreds or thousands considered as huge numbers in a country of 150 million?I never even mentioned RAW..In your first post you quoted me you brought in nationalism where I never remotely mentioned Hinuds not being Bangladeshis.... I hope you won't be dumb enough to twist my words by bringing in stuff I did not mention....don't be that stupid....you won't win any argument with me that way!

OK yaar. I remove 'ALL'. Happy? But the facts is, Both hindus and Muslims support Awami leauge and also BNP for their pro Bangla policies.

But, Jamatis? Na Na. They are poor minorities in Bangladesh.
Just because Jamaat is a minority does not mean we can kill their people willy-nilly.....they are small but they are the third or fourth largest party in BD and have through the years become a deciding factor in our elections....Just like Ershad....nobody takes them seriously but at the end of the day they matter!

Pakistanis send the raped gurl out of the village in exile. Happy to not be in such a douchbag, mentally retarted society. So better dont talk bout Rapes where gurls are not allowed to even protest. It seems All the ladies in Pakistan get Raped and then are exiled.

On Topic: Bottomline is BNP is not in Majority otherwise they wud have been in power. Lets talk facts rather than Pakistani speciality of 'Jingoism'. that typical : Ye aisa hai, wo waise hai, hum ye kar denge, hum wo kar denge. In India we call BAKCHODI. HAWAI BAATEN without any substance.

The day BNP comes back into power, then we will consider them. Till then its PROVED that Awami Leauge is the party supported by Common man of Bangladesh and hence Majority for the World. Pakistan ccan get back to their hawai baaten now. :D

Well that's true. Yeah they are exiled to India where they give birth to likes of you. :)

The fact is that BAL govt is limited to dhaka and the whole country is under protests. The fact is that BAL govt is afraid of free and fair elections and that's why wants to hold elections under its own govt. That's why 151 candidates are getting elected unopposed. These are all facts. You might ignore just like you ignore that you are a douchebag. But then again they are facts. Bye. You would be completely ignored on all thread and on all topics. A another member said. You are a gutter and it is better to ignore gutters like you. Instead jumping into them. Bye.

Back
Top Bottom