What's new

Bangladeshi protesters burnt Pakistani flag outside HC in Dhaka

Well said brother. But at least there is a positive too from this thread. At least we know the mentality and psyche of those people who were ruling east and west Pakistan at the time of 1971. They weren't much different than this Imran guy. Happy to be humiliated by bharatis. Ready to hug them anytime. But hate their own people. Can't have minor political compromise with them.

As for the gutters. They would be ignored. Only reasonable posts would be answered.
Again comes the inference. :hitwall:

No problem in considering Bangladeshis as own brothers. But for sourtesy sake, plz ask ur brothers if they want your interference in their internal matters?

JABARDASTI GHUSNE WALA BHAI. :rofl:

This is where you are wrong...the news report says 'hundreds' of protesters outside the HC...how are hundreds or thousands considered as huge numbers in a country of 150 million?I never even mentioned RAW..In your first post you quoted me you brought in nationalism where I never remotely mentioned Hinuds not being Bangladeshis.... I hope you won't be dumb enough to twist my words by bringing in stuff I did not mention....don't be that stupid....you won't win any argument with me that way!

Just because Jamaat is a minority does not mean we can kill their people willy-nilly.....they are small but they are the third or fourth largest party in BD and have through the years become a deciding factor in our elections....Just like Ershad....nobody takes them seriously but at the end of the day they matter!

He is dumb. And he can't help himself about that. :)

He is dumb. And he can't help himself about that. :)
wesy bhai this one is classic from your bhis :o::o::o::o::cheesy:

1334673910-protest-against-the-bangladeshi-tigers-pakistan-tour_1161177.jpg

O Uncle Analyst. No one has any problem in speaking bout anyone's policies. Thats not interference. But does your great ANALYSIS infer that Passing a stste resolution against something happening in a foreign country is actually INTERFERING. An Comments?

Uncle Analyst? That is a new one for me. I am not complaining, just wondering.

I was merely pointing out the futility of heated exchanges. After a while, tables would have been turned. People supporting AL govt would be dissing the non-AL govt with equal gusto.

Pakistan & Bangladesh have a history between them. It is only natural that there would be periods when both the countries would get into verbal spats. It is equally natural that there would be times when both the countries would get along very well. However it is interesting to note that verbal spats happen only during Haseena's tenures, not otherwise. For her it is a matter of policy to drag Pakistan in all sorts of ways. When Pakistan lost a match to Bangladesh, she said that their team has taken revenge. When they loose, she acts like a bad looser and her minions make all sorts of threats. I realize her need to score points against Pakistan to cuddle with India, but really it is very bad leaders that divide their nation as unwisely as she has done. Whatever that is happening in Bangladesh today is her responsibility. Hartals, killings, demos, etc... How would you assess her leadership qualities, given that none of this needed to happen?

The fact is that BAL govt is limited to Dhaka and the whole country is under protests.

Apparently the situation is changing. JEI no longer has the upper hand...or seems to.
Goods transport from Dhaka to major centres: Comilla, CTG, Khulna, Jessore, Bogura and Mymensingh were all available today thanks to "BAL"s checkposts and long protected shipment convoys. I don't know why it was not in the local news, even when the media is owned by AL.

People are venturing out bit by bit..more so with every passing day.
You went to the Pak HC,didn't you?
Ami bujhlamna je ki thik bolte chaicho....

Apparently the situation is changing. JEI no longer has the upper hand...or seems to.
Goods transport from Dhaka to major centres: Comilla, CTG, Khulna, Jessore, Bogura and Mymensingh were all available today thanks to "BAL"s checkposts and long protected shipment convoys. I don't know why it was not in the local news, even when the media is owned by AL.

Ami bujhlamna je ki thik bolte chaicho....

Khub sohoj ekta proshno?Giechilen kina?

This is where you are wrong...the news report says 'hundreds' of protesters outside the HC...how are hundreds or thousands considered as huge numbers in a country of 150 million?I never even mentioned RAW..In your first post you quoted me you brought in nationalism where I never remotely mentioned Hinuds not being Bangladeshis.... I hope you won't be dumb enough to twist my words by bringing in stuff I did not mention....don't be that stupid....you won't win any argument with me that way!

Just because Jamaat is a minority does not mean we can kill their people willy-nilly.....they are small but they are the third or fourth largest party in BD and have through the years become a deciding factor in our elections....Just like Ershad....nobody takes them seriously but at the end of the day they matter!
It wud be foolish of you if u think i am trying to earn 50 cents by trying to win an argument. :D (Here comes the chinese. :P).

I mite be actually mingling and mixing my sentiments of with fundamentalist Pakistanis here whome I am having an argument.

Regarding Bangladesh only, I have my take very very clear and as follows:

I denounce any kind of fundamentalism coz that factors been the dark history of Bangladesh. Bangladesh is just like India which dont run on religious fundamentals but on regional identity. In Bangladesh, both hindu and Muslims are in active positions of society and pride their Bong identity (Bong is the Indian slang for Bengalis. :) ).

I believe Bangladeshis will grow better only with this existing Liberal and Secular mindset. Border issues are truth around the world for any adjacent country. You guyz have it with Mayanmaar too. But that doesnt mean India is sitting there to take over Bangladesh. Ha Ha. Lets limit that schizophrenia to Pakistanis only.

Indians support Awami leauge coz his freedom fighter father has a shared history with us and they are secular in attitude just like Indians.

I dont wanna get into nuances and technicalities bout Molla execution but I do know, there is no point innocent Bangladeshis getting killed by Jamatis and Pakistan passing resolution and supporting them.

It is good. But the damage has been done. Your own PM has successfully divided your nation an with the type of elections that you are going to have, I don't see this political unrest dying down completely. There might be some small pauses as you mentioned.

Khub sohoj ekta proshno?Giechilen kina?
Are bhai...PAK "HC" mane?

EDIT: Oh shit...lol...pash die gechilam...onek lok...bhalo gondogol! Was onroute to Glazed!...had to pick up a friend in Gulshan

It is good. But the damage has been done. Your own PM has successfully divided your nation an with the type of elections that you are going to have, I don't see this political unrest dying down completely. There might be some small pauses as you mentioned.
भारतीय हू sirjee:woot:

Awani league played a good strategy and divert angry mob toward Pakistan, Instead they should be on door step of present regime.

It wud be foolish of you if u think i am trying to earn 50 cents by trying to win an argument. :D (Here comes the chinese. :P).

I mite be actually mingling and mixing my sentiments of with fundamentalist Pakistanis here whome I am having an argument.

Regarding Bangladesh only, I have my take very very clear and as follows:

I denounce any kind of fundamentalism coz that factors been the dark history of Bangladesh. Bangladesh is just like India which dont run on religious fundamentals but on regional identity. In Bangladesh, both hindu and Muslims are in active positions of society and pride their Bong identity (Bong is the Indian slang for Bengalis. :) ).

I believe Bangladeshis will grow better only with this existing Liberal and Secular mindset. Border issues are truth around the world for any adjacent country. You guyz have it with Mayanmaar too. But that doesnt mean India is sitting there to take over Bangladesh. Ha Ha. Lets limit that schizophrenia to Pakistanis only.

Indians support Awami leauge coz his freedom fighter father has a shared history with us and they are secular in attitude just like Indians.

I dont wanna get into nuances and technicalities bout Molla execution but I do know, there is no point innocent Bangladeshis getting killed by Jamatis and Pakistan passing resolution and supporting them.

Aren't you guys sick of your secular party?Well that is also our case...AL has run its course...I understand Indian's relation with AL but you have to realize if you want a stable relationship with BD you have to give up supporting one party and have to work on creating a stronger diplomatic relation with BD...otherwise we will meet a stalemate like we did when BJP and BNP ruled the respective countries at the same time....For us to solve our issues we have to do it diplomatically Congress-AL kissy-kissy love love won't work....because neither of them will stay in power forever!

Are bhai...PAK "HC" mane?

EDIT: Oh shit...lol...pash die gechilam...onek lok...bhalo gondogol! Was onroute to Glazed!...had to pick up a friend in Gulshan

भारतीय हू sirjee:woot:

Sniff...sniff....What's that smell...do you smell something raw?:D

OK. It looked like you are a bangladeshi.
And I thought we more or less looked the same :toast_sign:(Unless you were the extremely fair skinned variety:p:)

On the thread related stuff though....
You might say that a lot of things but the sentiment regarding this matter in office was this:
"WTF does Pakistan have to interfere...it just proves that he was the right person. All the remaining should be hanged"
Mind you that all of them would vote for BNP (if given a chance that is:dance3:)

Sniff...sniff....What's that smell...do you smell something raw?:D

Car window was closed and heater was on:bounce:

Back
Top Bottom