What's new

Bangladeshi man arrested for plotting to blow up Federal Reserve Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow it seems it's terrorist sympathizer galore in Bangladesh. It seems the fact that hundreds of innocents would have been dead had the guy succeeded is as trivial as eating hotdog according to author.

Just curious. how do you define Khudiram Bose??

Desi Muslims become radicalized when they are in USA.

In fact one of the reasons why they become radical is that they knew very little about Islam when they were in their home country. The countries where young men live a sheltered life even after they are married and have kids.

Thanks to this sheltered and over protected life, once they get to USA (or even West), they are lost for a mooring. And many cases such mooring is provided by local or internet based Jih@dist literature.

Desi Mulsims are raised with this $tupid idea of Pan-Islamism, and that pushes them even further into the hands of j@hil Islamists.

So obviously his poor parents are at loss to figure out what the heck went wrong with their innocent boy.

peace

Pan-Islamism isn't all that bad, brother ! You forget its at the very bedrock of who we as Pakistanis are - You're an Urdu Speaker, I'm a Punjabi-Kashmiri...culturally, ethnically & linguistically we belong to two different people but we're 'One Family' because 'We're Muslims'.

In fact one of the reasons why they become radical is that they knew very little about Islam when they were in their home country. The countries where young men live a sheltered life even after they are married and have kids.

Thanks to this sheltered and over protected life, once they get to USA (or even West), they are lost for a mooring. And many cases such mooring is provided by local or internet based Jih@dist literature.

Desi Mulsims are raised with this $tupid idea of Pan-Islamism, and that pushes them even further into the hands of j@hil Islamists.

So obviously his poor parents are at loss to figure out what the heck went wrong with their innocent boy.

peace

You bring very valid point that many of these young generation knows very little about basic Islamic values and susceptible for being duped. Pan Islamism aside, young generation in Bangladesh are too much into hindi and foreign culture that they spent little time understanding basics about their own faith. That need to be changed and a grass root level initiative to teach basics of Islamic values and teachings are necessary along with prospective of do's and don't.

peace

Generally speaking, boys coming from more 'secular' households are more vulnerable to being exposed to extremist propaganda.

and again, here we are with another bomber, i bet americans will use this to attack some country.

You bring very valid point that many of these young generation knows very little about basic Islamic values and susceptible for being duped. Pan Islamism aside, young generation in Bangladesh are too much into hindi and foreign culture that they spent little time understanding basics about their own faith. That need to be changed and a grass root level initiative to teach basics of Islamic values and teachings are necessary along with prospective of do's and don't.

well it turns out that he ( nafis) had a long discussion with FBI agent whether it was Islamically legal for him to attck USA while he was there on Visa and Someone from Bangladesh told him that America was dar-al harb ( land of war ) and it was legal for him to carry out the Attack!! Nafis is less guilty than that man who fed him wrong Islam

PS> my life is Dar al Harb (war/hell) now, so i changed my location!!

well it turns out that he ( nafis) had a long discussion with FBI agent whether it was Islamically legal for him to attck USA while he was there on Visa and Someone from Bangladesh told him that America was dar-al harb ( land of war ) and it was legal for him to carry out the Attack!! Nafis is less guilty than that man who fed him wrong Islam

I've said this time and again.

By the way, who is this "someone" from Bangladesh? I'd love to know the source.

:/

I've said this time and again.

By the way, who is this "someone" from Bangladesh? I'd love to know the source.

:/

i dont know, its from one of sami's posts. FBI didnt reveal his name. just used Co-conspirator

Imagine he had developed strong understanding about basic values and teaching of Islam, he would not had to depend on others to form a conclusion. And could have decide better that advice and lure he was entrapped to were wrong. His fate will depend on hearing and ultimately with all mighty Allah. Lets hope he repents and move in the right path.

Many of these acts come from insecurity and frustration but Islam teaches how to be great and contribute on winning path even in great despair but in much more moral and just ways. Underline lesson for us is to help our young generation develop understanding on Islamic values and teachings, inspire them with historic greatness and build their confidence.

Not really, its just that i we like the fact that innocent people are getting framed so that FBI can tell MURICANS' that they are safe now and keep reminding them that there are still terrorists and they should depend on those idiots.What a joke. As i said before, show us proofs first.

Well Genius, the article I quoted doesn't argue according to your point(which is foolish as well. I don't know how it works in BD or Kuwait, but in rational world investigation agencies have to show proof in court in public hearing else they would be castigated). It takes the boy as guilty as conjecture and then try to defend him with banal humour and trivialize killing of innocent. My point stands, it's terrorist sympathizer galore.

Just curious, how do you relate India under colonial aggression to Bangladeshi in America with Student Visa?

You know- for that boy nafis- Islam is his country, not Bangladesh. He considers Jerusalem his land also which is occupied. He thinks America is responsible. Its not different from Khudiram who also bombed, killed innocents and was Hanged for that.....

You know- for that boy nafis- Islam is his country, not Bangladesh. He considers Jerusalem his land also which is occupied. He thinks America is responsible. Its not different from Khudiram who also bombed, killed innocents and was Hanged for that.....

Since one man's martyr is another man's terrorist and since in yours and nafi's twisted ideology world is divided in Islam and non-Islam, so he will be considered as terrorist to non-Muslims just as Khudiram is to British.

Imagine he had developed strong understanding about basic values and teaching of Islam, he would not had to depend on others to form a conclusion. And could have decide better that advice and lure he was entrapped to were wrong. His fate will depend on hearing and ultimately with all mighty Allah. Lets hope he repents and move in the right path.

Many of these acts come from insecurity and frustration but Islam teaches how to be great and contribute on winning path even in great despair but in much more moral and just ways. Underline lesson for us is to help our young generation develop understanding on Islamic values and teachings, inspire them with historic greatness and build their confidence.

Moot point. He was well versed in basics of Islam since according to Bangladeshi newspaper he religiously offered prayer five time a day and read Quran every day. He was more well versed in basics of Islam than most of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom