What's new

Bangladeshi Flag

Are you sure that Bangladesh can afford a revolution?

কি জানি একটা কবিতা পড়েছিলাম

আশাই জীবন আশাই শ্রী।

mmm...the Byzantines were brutal enemies of early Muslims. They also served as an inspiration for the Crusaders.

Oh well, looks badass anyways :) Russia also uses it in its coat of arms.

A don't worry about the flag too much though but I have reservation for our national anthem
which is written by a foreigner and doesn't have the word bangladesh in it. Our seperation from
PAK was due to political & geographic reasons and not on the basis of secularism or any other crap the Babus of W.bengal propagate. The poor farmers & peasants who fought in 1971 didn't even
understood the term secularism and were galvanized by the political atmosphere of that time so
much so that they took up arms against their own state. I will be happy as long as we devolop
on the basis of strong Islamic fundamentals & principles hopefully after this Dalal awami regime
leaves.

I think there are countries who are not Islamic but still has moon and stars on their flag so i dont think it make any difference . If character of nation is not Islamic then moon/stars don't make any difference.

sn-lgflag.gif

So you guys stole our song and made it your national anthem, stole our poet and made him your national poet, and then have the audacity to blame us.

Bangladesh is probably the most unproductive land I have ever seen, why don't you guys make use of your own poets and songs, i say try the version seikh shakib has composed in this forum.

Well, Shahada on Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan is not great idea. Let me give you example picture. How it is insulting to Shahada names

Haha... so you have been visiting these websites?

Interesting thread OP. I did not put much consideration into this.

The crescent and star have been around before Islam. Early on according to wiki it was used in saudi arabia before Islam came.

It was adopted by the ottomans as their standard. Since the ottomans were quite powerful at one point, I think it became a symbol of Muslim power (or, nowadays, lack thereof)

Personally I think the Bangladeshi flag looks very mundane and dull.

mmm...the Byzantines were brutal enemies of early Muslims. They also served as an inspiration for the Crusaders.

Oh well, looks badass anyways :) Russia also uses it in its coat of arms.

It has to more with Albanian vs Turk because both side were Muslims. And the designs are different, black eagle over red background. Russian one is yellow color.

A don't worry about the flag too much though but I have reservation for our national anthem
which is written by a foreigner and doesn't have the word bangladesh in it. Our seperation from
PAK was due to political & geographic reasons and not on the basis of secularism or any other crap the Babus of W.bengal propagate. The poor farmers & peasants who fought in 1971 didn't even
understood the term secularism and were galvanized by the political atmosphere of that time so
much so that they took up arms against their own state. I will be happy as long as we devolop
on the basis of strong Islamic fundamentals & principles hopefully after this Dalal awami regime
leaves.

i never had any second thought about our flag..... But after one year in this forum, now i know Hindus hate everything that is related to Islam. So mr.Shib who designed our flag must have thought about leaving any sign that is related to Islam.......

It seems the pakistani syndrome of blame the Hindus is catching up to bdians as well.
An interesting fact, first pakistani anthem was composed by a Hindu on request of Jinnah, which was later replaced by the current persian one. I guess their reason was also the same. :lol:

It seems the pakistani syndrome of blame the Hindus is catching up to bdians as well.
An interesting fact, first pakistani anthem was composed by a Hindu on request of Jinnah, which was later replaced by the current persian one. I guess their reason was also the same. :lol:
ur senior member but still a troll ..shame on u:what:

Back
Top Bottom