What's new

Bangladeshi clergies Mufti Amini recommend stoning for Hina-Bilawal

May I quote you on the frequent occasions one of your retards ***** in on a thread about India and Pakistan?

An Indian dude says: "He should mind his own goddamn business!" in a thread about Bangladeshis & Pakistanis. You don't find that even a little bit ironic?

OrionHunter made a stupid statement. Are you going to make yourself look like an idiot by trying to defend him? Stop being all hurt & just grow a sense of humor.

An Indian dude says: "He should mind his own goddamn business!" in a thread about Bangladeshis & Pakistanis. You don't find that even a little bit ironic?

OrionHunter made a stupid statement. Are you going to make yourself look like an idiot by trying to defend him? Stop being all hurt & just grow a sense of humor.

Nobody's hurt, just appreciative of the pole-vaulters' latest antics. You seriously think anybody gets hurt about what you lot say or do?

And once you have been around slightly longer, say, six months, you might figure out on your own that much stranger things are said, in the circumstances that I outlined.

Till then, do me a favour: keep your homilies to yourself.

Nobody's hurt, just appreciative of the pole-vaulters' latest antics. You seriously think anybody gets hurt about what you lot say or do?

Judging by the fact that you're here on the Bangladesh defense forum, you seem to be pretty interested in what "we lot" say or do ;)

And once you have been around slightly longer, say, six months, you might figure out on your own that much stranger things are said, in the circumstances that I outlined.

Till then, do me a favour: keep your homilies to yourself.

"homilies" = SAT word. I looked it up & it meant sermon.

You know: you do have the choice to just ignore me if you don't like what I say. What you can't do is dictate what I say or don't say 'cus the internet lets me practice Freedom of Speech. How'd you like that homily? hehehe

Judging by the fact that you're here on the Bangladesh defense forum, you seem to be pretty interested in what "we lot" say or do ;)

"homilies" = SAT word. I looked it up & it meant sermon.

You know: you do have the choice to just ignore me if you don't like what I say. What you can't do is dictate what I say or don't say 'cus the internet lets me practice Freedom of Speech. How'd you like that homily? hehehe

Great advice.

Let's start now. I'll let you know if I stop.

Back
Top Bottom