What's new

Bangladeshi campus turned into breeding ground of Ji hadists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a worrying revalation. The entire region from Afghanistan,Pakistan and now BD is being overrun by these radical SCUM. This does not look good for the future and it seems the enemies are at the gates wherever India looks. India has done well under such circumstances to maintain its secular traditions and for the vast majority of Indian Muslims to be true to their state and people. Very worrying indeed.

I didn't know people outside India take Rahul Gandhi seriously whereas in India he is nothing but a joke.

I don't want to Troll (Apparently, I might be).Since, I've joined PDF, In every Thread Bangladeshi Blames RA&W For there misfortunes. Is it really true???? The reason, I am asking is because I am a Call Center Employee, not a Defense Expert...

Can Some one Explain this Myth to Me???

Supose, A Bangladeshi Couple who was expecting a Baby Boy but gives birth to a Baby Girl; dose that happens due to RA&W Conspiracy...

Jaab Bangladesh May Baccha Rota Hoga, toh uski Maa boolti Hogi, so ja warna RA&W Aaa jaygee...

Sorry that part supposed to be India...

N this part does not make any sense... A big chuck of Muslims in USA are African American and Hispanic converts those who make around 40% or more muslim population and has low income. No people convert to Hinduism like Islam in USA .... N students those who go to USA and stay back there naturally will have higher income then less educated African and Hispanics... Or some recent green card migrants from Muslim country.

They are still Muslims...

As a personal anecdote from a person who has lived in New York City and California (two major financial capitals of USA) for over 25 years, Muslims born in America to native American cultures like Blacks and Hispanics are usually better off than their Arab/South Asian counterparts... Just something I have noticed in my life here...

Care to explain Hindutva terror hub and compare minorities percentage change in both the countries. Lets discuss statistics. Shall we ?

In Bangladesh Hindus since indepence does not change much instead their number have increased by 1.5-1.7 times..Little less increase for low birth rate and conversion to islam and christianity. Those who migrated to india are mostly wealthy or at least have some savings... With hope of more better life in India but it eventually turned sour. Poor Hindus are now more poorer in India.. They migrated mostly due to I'll advise of their relatives and some time after falling into the trap of the touts... Bottom line their is no evidence of percocution of minorities in Bangladesh like that of India...

Indian Muslims do not come to Bangladesh as they do not have relatives like that of Hindus in Bangladesh and due to different culture and language. Decision of the Indian enclave citizens to be part of Bangladesh proof that their is no such thing that for honey and milk Bangladeshis prefer to go to India specially when all border states from west Bengal, Assam to Bihar has much much higher poverty rate then Bangladesh.

No tot mentions Jews are sons-of-the-soil of America, and are probably the most successful community here.

In Bangladesh Hindus since indepence does not change much instead their number have increased by 1.5-1.7 times..Little less increase for low birth rate and conversion to islam and christianity. Those who migrated to india are mostly wealthy or at least have some savings... With hope of more better life in India but it eventually turned sour. Poor Hindus are now more poorer in India.. They migrated mostly due to I'll advise of their relatives and some time after falling into the trap of the touts... Bottom line their is no evidence of percocution of minorities in Bangladesh like that of India...

Indian Muslims do not come to Bangladesh as they do not have relatives like that of Hindus in Bangladesh and due to different culture and language. Decision of the Indian enclave citizens to be part of Bangladesh proof that their is no such thing that for honey and milk Bangladeshis prefer to go to India specially when all border states from west Bengal, Assam to Bihar has much much higher poverty rate then Bangladesh.
One quick question, would you believe in UN, World Bank, WHO, UNHRC report ?

Thats BS. Practically every Muslim in India has some relatives in Pak or Bangladesh. Especially the Muslim Punjabis, Bengalis, UP-Bihari Muslims with Mohajirs etc.

Care to explain Hindutva terror hub and compare minorities percentage change in both the countries. Lets discuss statistics. Shall we ?

I suggest let it pass.

This thread like any other to do with BD has gone into ' default' mode.

Hindutva, Brahmonic masters, Caste, Arthshashta,hegemonic, Chankaya,Bully, Akhand Bharat, Greater BD etc will be soon seen if not already in place.

We shall now go back to the birds & the bees.

Nothing surprising here ..it is bound to happen ...they start to experiment with religious politics and in due time whole nation becomes a laboratory with many experts ..when stink is unbearable they will realise where they went wrong and in mean time will loose decades of development ...thats what happens when someone tries to impose stone age lifestyle in 21st century ..

One quick question, would you believe in UN, World Bank, WHO, UNHRC report ?

We already discussed all those reports... 4-5 separate incidents has nothing to do with religious percicusions .... If so then more persecution happen to the Muslims in Bangladesh and many are propaganda... Some report published in late 2001 and early 2002 when BNP came to power by and when it was about to leave by Indian orign journalists. That's it... Even counting those 4-5 separate incidents it has no match to the religious percocution of the minorities in India...

Nothing surprising here ..it is bound to happen ...they start to experiment with religious politics and in due time whole nation becomes a laboratory with many experts ..when stink is unbearable they will realise where they went wrong and in mean time will loose decades of development ...thats what happens when someone tries to impose stone age lifestyle in 21st century ..

this is India which does religion based politics and promote terror org like rss, shiv Sean etc along with main terror hub Bjp...

Thats BS. Practically every Muslim in India has some relatives in Pak or Bangladesh. Especially the Muslim Punjabis, Bengalis, UP-Bihari Muslims with Mohajirs etc.

That's utter bs.... Some Bengali Muslim may be but not up and Bihar Muslim for the case of bangladesh

First, Indians say that the Weekly Blitz is a propaganda site, and now they are quoting it as the divine truth?

What a bunch of hypocrites :lol:

First, Indians say that the Weekly Blitz is a propaganda site, and now they are quoting it? :frown:
What goes around comes around.

It was an opportunity and Indians utilized well same way people who call TOI, idiotic media outlet but when it publishes anything anti-India, it becomes a trusted source.

@captain planet
..intolerance will be a random force in a free society but in a controlled atmosphere where there is less channel for expressing ones love or hate these forces will erupt time to time ..any country including india will be a target to these type of destructive force if it freedom of people compromised ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom