What's new

Bangladeshi campus turned into breeding ground of Ji hadists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Bangladeshis don't seem to have any issues with Weekly Blitz when the article is anti Indian. :woot:

Here's a recent gem,

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/213688-india-could-lose-gains-goodwill-bangladesh-2.html

WeeklyBlitz is a legit source, so lets discuss the topic at hand instead of targetting Weekly Blitz, Zionists and Hindus!

I don't see any Weekly Blitz in that thread :meeting:

And for starters, the article was written by an Indian posted on a website known as South Asia Analysis Group.

So, how is it anti Indian exactly? Or perhaps you've lost your mind like any mindless troll would(?)

What goes around comes around.

It was an opportunity and Indians utilized well same way people who call TOI, idiotic media outlet but when it publishes anything anti-India, it becomes a trusted source.

ToI is a garbage source. Just as Weekly Blitz is.

ToI is a garbage source. Just as Weekly Blitz is.
I will keep this in mind when any BD poster use it. See buddy, you know how things are framed on threads for their own convenience. Whenever people have chance to bash certain country, they will take it. Point is India is mostly on the receiving side and it surprises me when people resort to name calling when the situation is reversed. I'm not talking about you but other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom