What's new

Bangladeshi campus turned into breeding ground of Ji hadists

Status
Not open for further replies.
A valid point raised here - the only sensible part of the post actually.

Most boys & girls in our part of the world do not leave home till after school even after college . Going abroad is a step even further away.

Formal education in some form or another must be given to these young minds on what to expect , what not to expect and how not to fall prey to orgnisations looking for young minds to fulfill their own political ends.

In fact , this should be included in the clearance process before leaving the shores of their nation. Changes could be made as felt.

It just may help.

This is why I call Indians delusional, some deliberately so and others because they are brainwashed. All of my above post is perfectly valid.

This is why I call Indians delusional, some deliberately so and others because they are brainwashed. All of my above post is perfectly valid.

I am sure they must be valid to you, thats why you wrote it.

However, a man is entitled to have his own opinion I presume ?

In India we do have differing opinions and we discuss.

I am sure they must be valid to you, thats why you wrote it.

However, a man is entitled to have his own opinion I presume ?

In India we do have differing opinions and we discuss.

Running hate propaganda is not discussion, just look at this thread from the beginning. Is it discussion? Shame on the site admins for not allowing a Bangladeshi mod and shame on allowing enemies of Muslims to run their hate propaganda on this site.

Running hate propaganda is not discussion, just look at this thread from the beginning. Is it discussion?

Shame on the site admins for not allowing a Bangladeshi mod and shame on allowing enemies of Muslims to run their hate propaganda on this site.

Enemies of Muslims ??

I wonder if you have noticed the site Admins are Muslims.

Next, are you suggesting that a mod from BD would have been biased enough to close this thread because it is perceived to be ' anti BD' ?

Furthermore , it implies absence of faith in the existing Mods who I feel are doing their job splendidly.

Lastly, have you PM'd the Webmaster / Chairman/ Mods to share your views of them being anti Muslim ?

If not, I suggest you do.

While kallu mia will try to talk about evil indians like he always does in every thread, because as he likes to point out, he knows a lot about delusions and brainwashing and obsession, lets not let him derail.

Given the recent Durga statues that were broken and the destruction of many buddhist places od worship, the in the face hatred of non muslims that certain young bangladeshis display, there certainly is circumstancial evidence that BD youth do not want to get left out. Infact on the federal reserve bombing thread, BD posters seem to agree they want more religion as a solution :) The typical blinding by religion in full display.

Second, I'm glad koribaaz decided weekly blitz is a crap website when the 10001st WB article posted here turned out to be anti some kind of religious nutheads and not some india, BSF, RAW, brahmonical conspiracy. My heartfelt congrats to him on this enlightenment. The intellectual honesty of religiously motivated bangladeshis continues to dazzle me.

Running hate propaganda is not discussion, just look at this thread from the beginning. Is it discussion? Shame on the site admins for not allowing a Bangladeshi mod and shame on allowing enemies of Muslims to run their hate propaganda on this site.

shame on us and you must be proud of your countrymen who migrated from a overpopulated swamp to bomb a country which gave him a chance for better life, better education, better opportunity etc in their country

Btw. Do you have any plan for following same path as your brave countrymen did( since you live in usa too like him)?

Da faq i just read.The mother phukin weekly blitz is spreading bull$hit about my university.I study there and i met only a few guys who perform regular prayers let alone fundamentalists.This motherphukher shoiab chwdhury is trying to shut the door of higher education in western countries for Bangladeshi students.Does anybody know where this kuttar bachcha editor live???

His office and residence should not be hard to find. He just called all of NSU students Jiha di. Let everyone there know about what just happened.

shame on us and you must be proud of your countrymen who came from a overpopulated swamp to bomb a country which gave him a chance for better life, better education, better opportunity etc in their country

Btw. Do you have any plan for following same path as your brave countrymen did( since you live in usa too like him)?

Little sikkimized idiot chirping I see, worry about your Brahman masters and less about us.

This was bound to happen, awami league's effort on forcing secularism has given emergence to radicalism in Bangladesh.

The Americans are now after us. This is election year, and Obama administration would be looking for even a mini-9/11 conducted when it was certain Bush Jr was going to loose.

Delusional idiots, Hidutva terrorists and their lackeys running amok in this site. Pathetic site management and admin staff.

As I predicted, Indians will make the best of it, but looks like Salahuddin Shoaib Choudhry is making his zionist masters happy. Never trust this slimy traitor, he will do anything for money and fame, including selling out his country and people.

We do have a problem, as mentioned in the other thread, which is to educate and coach naive young foreign students, before they make their journey abroad, on how to avoid getting into traps of:

1. Internet Jihadist sites brainwashing, while they are lonely and vulnerable abroad
2. FBI officers looking for suckers

This stupid effing idiot and his stupid act is the stuff of dream come true for Islamophobes for their campaigns of propaganda. This thread is a good example of it, Shoaib making zionists happy and Indians doing their part and running with it.

Yes, Indians are not loosing any time. See the link below.

http://www.indianexp...tation/1019556/

This was bound to happen, awami league's effort on forcing secularism has given emergence to radicalism in Bangladesh.

Let Kobiraz and Boltu speak for themselves who are on the ground in Dhaka, is the above true?

The Americans are now after us. This is election year, and Obama administration would be looking for even a mini-9/11 conducted when it was certain Bush Jr was going to loose.

This is incorrect, they are not after Bangladesh. They found a sucker to justify tax dollars spent on their salary, this sucker could be a Jiha di from any part of the world. Obama will definitely use it for election, I agree on that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom