What's new

Bangladeshi actress criticised on social media for 'blasphemous' music video

As i know second to lead actress and co directors are from Bangladesh.
But both the production company are registered in Kolkata, film was shot in Kolkata.
I dont see any logic of calling it as a joint venture.

Main heroine is Bangladeshi, co-Director is also Bangladeshi. Film is also shot in BD.

KOLLA.jpg

the dance is out of step with the music.. I blame dance director not the lady.

Man it was so disgusting to read those comments below. Many of them were in Bangla and I guess they were abuses too. And people has the audacity to call Indians intolerant here.
I didn't watch the video neither did I read the comments. I'm posting because you said people here have the audacity to call Indians intolerant.

Well why wouldn't they? Unlike India we don't have religious riots in Bangladesh. Just see how many died in sectarian violence in India then compare it with Bangladesh. In PDF every thread which is about Muslims being killed or harassed in anyway you guys defend this actions by saying their country their rules. And you come here to talk big.

I didn't watch the video neither did I read the comments. I'm posting because you said people here have the audacity to call Indians intolerant.

Well why wouldn't they? Unlike India we don't have religious riots in Bangladesh. Just see how many died in sectarian violence in India then compare it with Bangladesh. In PDF every thread which is about Muslims being killed or harassed in anyway you guys defend this actions by saying their country their rules. And you come here to talk big.

I did not refer to Bangladeshis in any way. This is a comment resident Jamaatis refer to India. We are not in a way radicalised much to the extent of taking out an sculpture from an high court or for an item song. For Muslims (or even Hindus) lynched for carrying cows for slaughter, just tell me how many incidents? Max 10-15 from 2014 till now? U can try searching internet. So are u telling in BD no Hindus were "killed" in corresponding same period? Shall I post the killing of bloggers here?

TBH BD are lot better than Pakistanis when it comes to radicals. And its a better country too than Pak. I wanted to piss off resident Jamaatis. That's it. And yes. The abuse which she got does tell how much radicalisations have affected BD. feel free to go through it

If you are taking PDF as the representation of what India is, May god bless you.:D

The music video has really gone viral in facebook.

People praise Katrina moves, criticise our unique efforts, says Nusraat Faria

Entertainment Correspondent | Update: 23:37, May 27, 2017

643xNx5c8e93fcb11245a30aba25d11be68e91-Nusraat-Faria.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6qWqUnIIPp.jpg

Nusraat Faria, new Dhallywood sensation, has come under fire by social media users for her choice of costume in the latest music video, 'Allah Meherbaan'.

The video song from her upcoming movie, 'Boss 2', was released just ahead of the holy month of Ramadan.

The song starring Jeet and Nusrat Faria (singers Nakash Aziz and Jonita Gandhi) was shared on the official Facebook page of Nusraat. It is also available on YouTube.

The film, directed by Baba Yadav and co-directed by Abdul Aziz, is expected to be released ahead of this Eid.

Some 42,000 Facebook users liked the post on Facebook while 160 people shared the post till filing of the report around 5:05pm on Saturday.

643xNx5ec33deb1dc4693cedfb9a6359409e97-Nusraat-2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qURYJiCxKE.jpg
Nusraat Faria told Prothom Alo artistes have to do things on screen for the sake of the storyline.

"I have to present myself in this way because the story of the film demanded it. My director also asked me to do that," said Nusraat.

Regarding the social media firestorm, the actress said, "I know a lot of people are swearing at me on Facebook but they need to know that making a film is a team work. An artiste cannot choose to wear whatever they want."

"The director presented the artiste in this way to get the story rolling. Audiences cannot comprehend the reason without watching the film," she added.

Referring to other Bollywood songs, she said, "People appreciated Katrina Kaif's moves on Bollywood song 'Mashallah Mashallah', but people here don't want to love anything unique we try."

She also said this video did not hurt religious sentiments at all.

http://en.prothom-alo.com/entertainment/news/149339/People-praise-Katrina-moves-criticise-our-unique
:-)

I did not refer to Bangladeshis in any way. This is a comment resident Jamaatis refer to India. We are not in a way radicalised much to the extent of taking out an sculpture from an high court or for an item song. For Muslims (or even Hindus) lynched for carrying cows for slaughter, just tell me how many incidents? Max 10-15 from 2014 till now? U can try searching internet. So are u telling in BD no Hindus were "killed" in corresponding same period? Shall I post the killing of bloggers here?

TBH BD are lot better than Pakistanis when it comes to radicals. And its a better country too than Pak. I wanted to piss off resident Jamaatis. That's it. And yes. The abuse which she got does tell how much radicalisations have affected BD. feel free to go through it
10-15 is a lot. Tell me how many Hindus got killed in BD because of religious tension since 2014? I'm sure it's no where near 10. And cow incident is just one aspect. How many people died due to sectarian violence in India in the last 40 years? And how many died in BD since our independence? Compare the numbers then think. Before questioning others tolerance first be tolerant yourself.

If you are taking PDF as the representation of what India is, May god bless you.:D
I don't. I have met many nice Indians. However its PDF Indians that justify killings of Muslims in every related threads then come here talking about intolerance in Bangladesh. I have problems with this double standard. How one should feel like when Mir Jafar tells him to be loyal?

What is the jamatis' grievance here? Too much fabric or the lack of it?

Bangladesh have a strict law of not allowing foreign movies. So Tollywood tie up with Zazz media (which is owned by indian counterpart) to release movies in Bangladesh and take a Bangladeshi chick also to attract Bangladeshi audience. Just like the Raees movie where a Pakistani actress was taken.

Nice video. Keep it up Bangladesh.
It's Indian movie.

Disgusting song ..copy of cheap Bollywood "Afghan jalebi" item song
and more disgusting is using word of ALLAH mehrbaan with such vulgarity and nudity
could not bother to watch after few second ..this filth should be banned

People who don't like the dance need not wAtch it.

The BD government hasn't made it compulsory.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom