What's new

Bangladeshi actress criticised on social media for 'blasphemous' music video

Who?Hero Alom

maxresdefault.jpg

I cannot watch the Nusrat Faria Allah Meherban video any more. Could it be the GoB has banned it from showing? The dance scene is so artistic. I am missing it.
You can watch it in Grassroot Entertainment homepage in Youtube.Jaaz withdraw it but not the Kolkata based production house.

That's probably the third Gender...
It is not his fault if our old school,brainless movie directors presented him like that way. Shakib is actually a very good looking and stylish actor in recent times.See his new outlook in a recent Bangladeshi movie teaser 'Operation Agneepath'
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
As long as Pori Moni working there, it's the best movie industry for me :wub:
Funny thing is, Pori Moni's grandfather is a Mualana and used to be the director of Islamic foundation of BD.Sometimes ago I have seen in a Youtube video, a Maulana is lameniting this fact and questioning his congregate whether this type of 'Maulana' whose grand-daugher is dancing half naked in cinema can really enter the paradise?:P

Last edited:
Funny thing is, Pori Moni's grandfather is a Mualana and used to be the director of Islamic foundation of BD.Sometimes ago I have seen in a Youtube video, a Maulana is lameniting this fact and questioning his congregate whether this type of 'Maulana' whose grand-daugher is dancing half naked in cinema can really enter the paradise?:P
I am surprised that she was allowed to enter this industry. Perhaps her parents are liberal and did not oppose her becoming an actress.

Back
Top Bottom