What's new

Bangladeshi actress criticised on social media for 'blasphemous' music video

If the whims of these loons are taken seriously then day is not far when they will declare "Breathing" is also blasphemous.

Nice video. The production quality and tune both are equivalent to bollywood.

10-15 is a lot. Tell me how many Hindus got killed in BD because of religious tension since 2014? I'm sure it's no where near 10. And cow incident is just one aspect. How many people died due to sectarian violence in India in the last 40 years? And how many died in BD since our independence? Compare the numbers then think. Before questioning others tolerance first be tolerant yourself.

India has its own faults. I am sure that lynching deaths is around 5-6. I gave a number of 10 to have a degree of free reporting. India has its own riots and faults. No Denying that.

But are you going to deny radicalisation in BD? Are you going to deny large scale migration of Hindus from BD? (and Muslims too)? Are you denying systematic destruction of temples in BD? Inspite of all its fault, BD is still a better country for now. Whether it will not be another Pakistan in future is for BDeshis to decide.

India, again for all its fault, has not seen migration of muslims, for your kind information.

I cannot watch the Nusrat Faria Allah Meherban video any more. Could it be the GoB has banned it from showing? The dance scene is so artistic. I am missing it.

I don't. I have met many nice Indians. However its PDF Indians that justify killings of Muslims in every related threads then come here talking about intolerance in Bangladesh. I have problems with this double standard. How one should feel like when Mir Jafar tells him to be loyal?

We have hardliners and pacifists in all countries of the sub continent but more hardliners and false flaggers make it to the defense forums. We need to consider that before painting everyone or entire nation with the same brush.

Bangladesh have a strict law of not allowing foreign movies. So Tollywood tie up with Zazz media (which is owned by indian counterpart) to release movies in Bangladesh and take a Bangladeshi chick also to attract Bangladeshi audience. Just like the Raees movie where a Pakistani actress was taken.

It's Indian movie.

Thanks for the details. I am pretty sure she will attract more Indians than Bangladeshis just by the sheer numbers if not by percentage.

Dhallywood :rofl:
@Rainman have you heard of this?

Those who need to loan their national poet from India will obviously come up with this kind of creativity! :P

Oh ok, I just assumed so coz he no longer around in the BD forum hehe

They can't take it anymore even in gang, :D I am getting frequent bans and deletion of posts without even using any slang word once!

Those who need to loan their national poet from India will obviously come up with this kind of creativity! :P
Kazi Nazrol is a bengali only we can lay claim on him

Last edited:
Agent @BDforever , tell Jamatis not to chop off the head of this fine specimen of a lady, give her to me in full, get a deal stuck with the jamatis. In any case I look far better than those lipstick painted half-gay Dhallywood heroes, she won't mind! :D

Kazi Nazrol is a bengali only we can lay claim on him not some tamil telugu or gujrati

But Bangladeshis are Bangladeshis! :)

Back
Top Bottom